Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Want To Tender My Apology To Cristiano Ronaldo For Not Believing He Was The Goat - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Want To Tender My Apology To Cristiano Ronaldo For Not Believing He Was The Goat (1381 Views)

Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo / Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic / Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Tender My Apology To Cristiano Ronaldo For Not Believing He Was The Goat by kenzysmith: 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
I have been a messi fans for years now I was blown away when I watch his matches on Barcelona shirt the way he dribbles the pass he set up, how he dictate the game this made me think he was the goat. I taught he can strive every where he goes to because he had destroy all the teams in the uefa but I was wrong because without the tikita or the 343 formation messi can not deliver. He was build for Barcelona and he can only play in the Barcelona philosophy. But Cristiano can play anywhere any formation put him Barcelona he will deliver , put him at Madrid he will deliver, put in Manchester he will deliver , put him him juventus he will deliver,. 2012 he won laliga and copa derey but he was denied balloon do or, 2018 he won the champions league and score 4 goals at d world cup he was denied balloon do or , he would ve won 7 balloon do or by now.
Ronaldo at the age of 36 is proving himself in England while 34 yr old messi is yet to hit form at a squad bless with players in all departments
I apologize for thinking messi is the goat but in reality he is on is knees
Ronaldo has proven to be the best in history

3 Likes

Re: Want To Tender My Apology To Cristiano Ronaldo For Not Believing He Was The Goat by chatinent: 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
Plantain no bi dodo...both of them are good sha.
Re: Want To Tender My Apology To Cristiano Ronaldo For Not Believing He Was The Goat by viyon02: 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
Apology accepted, it takes a strong man to accept errors and mistakes. You are indeed a strong man.

2 Likes

Re: Want To Tender My Apology To Cristiano Ronaldo For Not Believing He Was The Goat by viyon02: 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
Apology accepted, it takes a strong man to accept errores and mistakes, you are a Strong man indeed.
Re: Want To Tender My Apology To Cristiano Ronaldo For Not Believing He Was The Goat by kenzysmith: 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
viyon02:
Apology accepted, it takes a strong man to accept errors and mistakes. You are indeed a strong man.
Thanks sir my eyes done clear
Re: Want To Tender My Apology To Cristiano Ronaldo For Not Believing He Was The Goat by OJEEMAH(m): 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2021
kenzysmith:
I have been a messi fans for years now I was blown away when I watch his matches on Barcelona shirt the way he dribbles the pass he set up, how he dictate the game this made me think he was the goat. I taught he can strive every where he goes to because he had destroy all the teams in the uefa but I was wrong because without the tikita or the 343 formation messi can not deliver. He was build for Barcelona and he can only play in the Barcelona philosophy. But Cristiano can play anywhere any formation put him Barcelona he will deliver , put him at Madrid he will deliver, put in Manchester he will deliver , put him him juventus he will deliver,. 2012 he won laliga and copa derey but he was denied balloon do or, 2018 he won the champions league and score 4 goals at d world cup he was denied balloon do or , he would ve won 7 balloon do or by now.
Ronaldo at the age of 36 is proving himself in England while 34 yr old messi is yet to hit form at a squad bless with players in all departments
I apologize for thinking messi is the goat but in reality he is on is knees
Ronaldo has proven to be the best in history
Well, am not surprised its coming from you.

Just so you know and be clear, Messi no get anything to prove to you after conquering 3 different continents.

At the bolded, I also didn't realized Barcelona won Olympics, Copa America and also pushed Argentina to the World Cup final since you think he was built for just Barcelona.............All these tournaments i listed, he ended up with Best Player Award.

And for 2012, Barcelona won Copa Del Rey.......Quit the lies and get your facts right!

Judging Messi for playing barely 2 and half games says a lot about you.

Au revoire

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Want To Tender My Apology To Cristiano Ronaldo For Not Believing He Was The Goat by kenzysmith: 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
OJEEMAH:
[b]Well, am not surprised its coming from you.

Just so you know and be clear, Messi no get anything to prove to you after conquering 3 different continents.

At the bolded, I also didn't realized Barcelona won Olympics, Copa America and also pushed Argentina to the World Cup final since you think he was built for just Barcelona.............All these tournaments i listed, he ended up with Best Player Award.

And for 2012, Barcelona won Copa Del Rey.......Quit the lies and get your facts right!

Au revoire[/b]why is messi not dominant with the Argentina team as he was at Barcelona? Why is he struggling with d Argentina national team despite being bless with all the superstars in his disposal, why is he struggling with a PSG team fill with super stars 4 games no goal no assist. If he is that good he should prove himself against city this week. And lastly Chelsea and city wanted him y did he chicken out? grin

Re: Want To Tender My Apology To Cristiano Ronaldo For Not Believing He Was The Goat by kenzysmith: 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
OJEEMAH:

Au revoire

why is messi not dominant with the Argentina team as he was at Barcelona? Why is he struggling with d Argentina national team despite being bless with all the superstars in his disposal, why is he struggling with a PSG team fill with super stars 4 games no goal no assist. If he is that good he should prove himself against city this week. And lastly Chelsea and city wanted him y did he chicken out? grin

Re: Want To Tender My Apology To Cristiano Ronaldo For Not Believing He Was The Goat by OJEEMAH(m): 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
[quote author=kenzysmith post=106221761][/quote] This will cure your ignorance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Want To Tender My Apology To Cristiano Ronaldo For Not Believing He Was The Goat by paulolee(m): 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2021
messi is about winning his 7th ballon d or n ur man is still on 5th...
DTS d main yardstick dt would be used to judge individual greatness...dey dier dey dull urself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Want To Tender My Apology To Cristiano Ronaldo For Not Believing He Was The Goat by Kingcalls: 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
OJEEMAH:

Au revoire

Always stating nonsense...decieving urselves... which 3 continents did he conquer?? Because he won copa... ok then etoo conquered 3 continents as well... Europe, Africa and Asia... infact he won the CL with 2 different teams in 2 different leagues , won the nations Cup 2 times ....

Deluded minions
Re: Want To Tender My Apology To Cristiano Ronaldo For Not Believing He Was The Goat by Kingcalls: 3:57pm On Sep 27, 2021
paulolee:
DTS d main yardstick dt would be used to judge individual greatness...dey dier dey dull urself

The shock u guys will get will be sooo epic grin grin... unfortunately for me, I wudnt be able to see u on NL cos u will run away as usual grin grin
Re: Want To Tender My Apology To Cristiano Ronaldo For Not Believing He Was The Goat by kenzysmith: 3:57pm On Sep 27, 2021
paulolee:
baloon do or won't be d main yardstick my boy winning with different teams will be use to judge ronaldo won uefa with 2 different teams , won golden booth with 4 different teams , won trophies with 4 different teams won baloon do or with 2 different teams anyhow u wan bend am messi will always kneel down before Cristiano
My boy u love for messi will always blind fold u from the truth grin
2012 ronaldo was rub 2018 ronaldo was rub add this 2 to Ronaldo 5 u get 7 baloon do or grin
Re: Want To Tender My Apology To Cristiano Ronaldo For Not Believing He Was The Goat by kenzysmith: 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2021
Kingcalls:

The shock u guys will get will be sooo epic grin grin... unfortunately for me, I wudnt be able to see u on NL cos u will run away as usual grin grin
yes o the tears will keep rolling after jurginho lift it with lewa
Re: Want To Tender My Apology To Cristiano Ronaldo For Not Believing He Was The Goat by paulolee(m): 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2021
kenzysmith:
baloon do or won't be d main yardstick my boy winning with different teams will be use to judge ronaldo won uefa with 2 different teams , won golden booth with 4 different teams , won trophies with 4 different teams won baloon do or with 2 different teams anyhow u wan bend am messi will always kneel down before Cristiano
My boy u love for messi will always blind fold u from the truth grin
2012 ronaldo was rub 2018 ronaldo was rub add this 2 to Ronaldo 5 u get 7 baloon do or grin
guy u too funny I swear
Re: Want To Tender My Apology To Cristiano Ronaldo For Not Believing He Was The Goat by paulolee(m): 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
Kingcalls:

its two awards....Lewi n messi go win dm....abi dm wan gv lewi d two??
Re: Want To Tender My Apology To Cristiano Ronaldo For Not Believing He Was The Goat by OJEEMAH(m): 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
Kingcalls:

Always stating nonsense...decieving urselves... which 3 continents did he conquer?? Because he won copa... ok then etoo conquered 3 continents as well... Europe, Africa and Asia... infact he won the CL with 2 different teams in 2 different leagues , won the nations Cup 2 times ....

Deluded minions
OK!
Re: Want To Tender My Apology To Cristiano Ronaldo For Not Believing He Was The Goat by Kingcalls: 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
paulolee:

Y wudnt they give lewa this year...was Messi better than him ?? U guys should start reasoning for once ...or they should give him cos he is messi ? I dont get
Re: Want To Tender My Apology To Cristiano Ronaldo For Not Believing He Was The Goat by kenzysmith: 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
paulolee:

lewa and jurghinho go win both trust me
Re: Want To Tender My Apology To Cristiano Ronaldo For Not Believing He Was The Goat by kenzysmith: 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
Kingcalls:

Y wudnt they give lewa this year...was Messi better than him ?? U guys should start reasoning for once ...or they should give him cos he is messi ? I dont get
my brother d thin tire person this is day light robbery

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Argentina Vs France LIVE STREAM@REDDIT? / Boyhood Picture Of Michael Essien And Sulley Muntari / New Offside Rule 2015 Is Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.