Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,349 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) - TV/Movies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) (157799 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by dominique(f): 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
I think Damola has lost steam, at the moment it seems Damilola, Odudu and even Chidimma are in better shape than him.

When are the voting lines going to open bayi? According to Toke, it's the evicted contestants with boomerangs are Osas, Tosin and Estima. I think Estima has the highest chance of returning out of all 3
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Reussite: 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
BykeLaByke:
This GUS is dangerously prepared for a woman to win it.
I sincerely hope a lady wins it. embarassed
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Reussite: 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
100naira:
100k at this stage of the competition

wetin these guys don gain, apart from the eventual winner the rest have nothing, no fame, no cash for their troubles
Tbvh 100k as cash reward is thrash. angry The grand prize is 50M ffs what happened to 1M, 2M or even 500k as reward.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Reussite: 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
dominique:
I think Damola has lost steam, at the moment it seems Damilola, Odudu and even Chidimma are in better shape than him

When are the voting lines going to open bayi? According to Toke, it's the evicted contestants with boomerangs are Osas, Tosin and Estima. I think Estima has the highest chance of returning out of all 3
The end justifies the means, init?

Out of the 3 I hope Esitima returns.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Fweshest3: 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
suffering:
Which of these contestants will appear in the next BBNaija? This show is a waste of time. See them dragging unnecessary events. Mscheew. They should have made the show air three times a week for month or one and a half months. This waste of time is the result of having too long a schedule with nothing exciting to fill it.
Mfon Mikel Esin has a big chance of appearing in bbn next year. He is articulate, intelligent and seem to be one of the popular contestants this year. Aside his controversy, bbn would definitely wanna use him to get audience. The guy is good.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Fweshest3: 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
Reussite:

The end justifies the means, init?

Out of the 3 I hope Esitima returns.

Don't be too quick. If chidinma is evicted tomorrow, then chidinma has the highest chance of being voted back compared to her. The unfortunate eviction of Mikel has already dented her image among the viewers. We should be praying for chidinma not to be evicted, else wahala go dey. Notice Mfon Mikel Esin is one of the most popular contestants in this season gus despite leaving early? That to me is Grace. Other evicted contestants have been forgotten.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by toluxe0075: 11:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
Fweshest3:

Don't be too quick. If chidinma is evicted tomorrow, then chidinma has the highest chance of being voted back compared to her. The unfortunate eviction of Mikel has already dented her image among the viewers. We should be praying for chidinma not to be evicted, else wahala go dey. Notice Mfon Mikel Esin is one of the most popular contestants in this season gus despite leaving early? That to me is Grace. Other evicted contestants have been forgotten.

I'm beginning to suspect that this guy is Mfon Mikel Esin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Fweshest3: 11:48pm On Dec 11, 2021
toluxe0075:

I'm beginning to suspect that this guy is Mfon Mikel Esin grin cheesy

I would have thought so if i was in your shoe too.Even me don't even know why i support him that much. But then, how would he be typing from the jungle with phone from the beginning of the show. U sef reason am na..@Dominique introduced me to Mikel mfon and Esitima. Along the line, i realised the Mikel guy was actually better but unlucky. Anyways, we can only wish them the best and we all have a favorite. I pray he work on himself and become a better person. Chidinma, Damola or Odudu for the win. I like this 3 persons
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Coach1: 1:00am On Dec 12, 2021
100naira:
100k at this stage of the competition

wetin these guys don gain, apart from the eventual winner the rest have nothing, no fame, no cash for their troubles

I guess you are catching cruise or this is the first time you are interested in the show. From the past series, the other finalists got cash prizes for the positions they finished in.
Asides the positional cash prize, there are other prizes like
1. Viewers choice award (An SUV - season 11)
2. Last woman standing (An SUV - season 11)
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by angrynaijachiq: 2:27am On Dec 12, 2021
I don't understand what's going on with Damola lately. Still rooting for him tho

dominique:
I think Damola has lost steam, at the moment it seems Damilola, Odudu and even Chidimma are in better shape than him.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by angrynaijachiq: 2:30am On Dec 12, 2021
This must either be Mikel or a family member typing this � How is Mikel popular? where? The most popular housemates right now are Damola, Chidinma, Esitima and maybe Osas. This is clear from engagements and their social media growth. Who even remembers Mikel?? lol

Fweshest3:

2 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Fweshest3: 4:23am On Dec 12, 2021
angrynaijachiq:
This must either be Mikel or a family member typing this � How is Mikel popular? where? The most popular housemates right now are Damola, Chidinma, Esitima and maybe Osas. This is clear from engagements and their social media growth. Who even remembers Mikel?? lol

Lol...really? This is serious? Maybe bcus he is mostly known with 2 names which get some persons confused. Mfon or Mikel. Let's rest the case now and concentrate on the show. I pray chidinma don't get evicted today so Esitima can be voted back otherwise.....hmmmmm
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by 100naira(m): 10:18am On Dec 12, 2021
Coach1:

I guess you are catching cruise or this is the first time you are interested in the show. From the past series, the other finalists got cash prizes for the positions they finished in.
Asides the positional cash prize, there are other prizes like
1. Viewers choice award (An SUV - season 11)
2. Last woman standing (An SUV - season 11)
listen to yourself, "from past series", I'm talking about this season. 100k is currently the highest prize anyone has won unless this changes.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Coach1: 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
100naira:
listen to yourself, "from past series", I'm talking about this season. 100k is currently the highest prize anyone has won unless this changes.

It is given at the end of the show. It is not won by doing task. Do you now understand?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Rossycee(f): 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2021
Chidinma is smart

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by echobazz: 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2021
Dey don thief their pot of Beans grin

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by echobazz: 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
DAMOLA was really impressive today...things I love to see cheesy

YES DAMOLA is the winner of today's task.

2 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by dominique(f): 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
Damola wins tonight's challenge, followed by Damilola. It's between Chidimma and Odudu that will be evicted.

Chidimma finishes last sad

I'm so voting for her to return

3 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by BykeLaByke: 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
BykeLaByke:
This GUS is dangerously prepared for a woman to win it.

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Reussite: 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
Chidinma would definitely be the one to be voted back in. Its no brainer.
Well it looks like the show is live after all & not prerecorded as mentioned earlier.
Voting ends on Tuesday.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by BykeLaByke: 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2021
Make una vote Tosin abeg. wink
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Fweshest3: 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
Reussite:
Well it looks like the show is live after all & not prerecorded as mentioned earlier.
Voting ends on Tuesday.

I said this earlier. She is definitely coming back. Voting has started already?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by 100naira(m): 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
dominique:
Damola wins tonight's challenge, followed by Damilola. It's between Chidimma and Odudu that will be evicted.

Chidimma finishes last sad

I'm so voting for her to return
what was the task all about?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Reussite: 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
BykeLaByke:
Make una vote Tosin abeg. wink
Lol Damola said he wants him back for his own selfish reason as someone that wouldn't pose much threat. grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by dominique(f): 8:48pm On Dec 12, 2021
Fweshest3:

Mfon Mikel Esin has a big chance of appearing in bbn next year. He is articulate, intelligent and seem to be one of the popular contestants this year. Aside his controversy, bbn would definitely wanna use him to get audience. The guy is good.

They're all articulate and intelligent in their own rights and will excel in BBN. I particularly like Chidimma's and Damilola's accent laced with their dialects. Contestants that will do well as housemates are Damola, Odudu, Chidimma, Rachel, Estima and of course Mfon

2 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by dominique(f): 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
100naira:
what was the task all about?

Series of obstacle tasks and a puzzle.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by YoungRay007: 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2021
Many people underate Odudu. This guy would shock you guys.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Pamloveh(f): 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
Why is Toke hugging them undecided

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Pamloveh(f): 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2021
Reussite:
Voting ends on Tuesday.

It’s still not live though.

I’d really love chidinma to come back but Osas seems to be the one to have have that voting advantage .
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Elxandre(m): 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2021
The eviction style and choice of anchors ruined it for me this year. I anticipated so much. sad
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Reussite: 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2021
Pamloveh:

It’s still not live though.

I’d really love chidinma to come back but Osas seems to be the one to have have that voting advantage .
Trust me Osas got nothing on Chidinma coming back, even Esitima has a better chance over Osas to me though.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Fweshest3: 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
YoungRay007:
Many people underate Odudu. This guy would shock you guys.

This odudu guy might just win the show.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... / 20 Nollywood Movies We Will Never Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.