Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,817 members, 7,851,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

I Need Help With This Pls - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Need Help With This Pls (587 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With This Pls by Nobody: 10:40am On May 28, 2011
pls i'm almost dying to remember this program i think it was on nta, it's not a cartoon. it's about 2 dogs that live in a house(more like people wearing dog costumes), i think they're brothers and they have a clock downstairs that anyone of them hits when they walk indoors to change from either day to night or rain to shine. there are some episodes where one is outside cooking pancakes and throws it up and the other mischievously catches it upstairs. also another episode when one is cooking fish and the mischievous one cut a hole through the ceiling to catch the fish. pls help me remember the name plsss, thanks. oh and they didn't talk just hand gestures, shrugs, shaking heads etc
Re: I Need Help With This Pls by mozart(m): 2:29am On May 29, 2011
i think it was the "chuckle hounds", there was an episode that they where beating on a rug. one is black n d other brown the black was definitely the older brother.
Re: I Need Help With This Pls by Nobody: 5:53am On May 29, 2011
ahhh God will bless u mozart! i'm very grateful :-)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Watched Hangover 11 ? / <This Song Need Translator> / Segun Arinze Condemns American Filmmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.