Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

You Are Marketer! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Are Marketer! (826 Views)

How To Be An Affiliate Marketer; For Beginners And Startups Only. / Pregnant Petrol Black Marketer Burnt To Death In Delta Accident With SUV (Graphi / I Got A Job As A Digital Marketer For Kynox Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Marketer! by thejao(m): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
Yeah! You read that right. Maybe not as a profession. Subconsciously, you have been marketing.

You may tend to disagree but I would explain.

As a little as recommending a blog or site to download music for your friends and family is affiliate marketing.

You might have probably agreed that you're marketer now. Agreed? I don't even need you to�

All you did is link up a merchant and a buyer (friend or family) together.

Truth be told, that is simply the work of an Affiliate marketer. Not anything rigid.

Over the couple of years, there has been a search interest increase of affiliate marketing.

According to Google trends, between 2016 and 2021 the search interest is up over 150%.

As people tend to spend more time online, they have looked for alternative income streams, giving rise to this search.

Affirmatively, a lot of people have taken up an affiliate marketing either as a side hustle or even a full time online business.

These people do the same thing you do; link up a buyer and a seller and they have increased their income over time.

You might also want to take this up and make your subconscious effort fetch you money.

You just need a little more insight on how to up your game as it what you have been doing everytime.

Want to know more about affiliate marketing?

You can always contact me

Call/Whatsapp 08021503707

(1) (Reply)

P-square New Song As They Reconcile With Chioma / Alaafin Of Oyo Not Dead, Says Palace / How To Get 5GB For #500 Naira Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.