Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

How To Be An Affiliate Marketer; For Beginners And Startups Only. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Be An Affiliate Marketer; For Beginners And Startups Only. (663 Views)

Need A Professional Marketer For A Consultation / Pregnant Petrol Black Marketer Burnt To Death In Delta Accident With SUV (Graphi / I Got A Job As A Digital Marketer For Kynox Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be An Affiliate Marketer; For Beginners And Startups Only. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
Firstly I wanna start with giving you an idea of what exactly affiliate marketing is.

For the record, affiliate marketing is simply when I recommend a company's product to you who needs it but sometimes don't know you do, while at the same time earning a percentage cut when you buy, known as commissions.

An Affiliate marketer is simply the middle man between the company and the potential customer.

Another thing to note is how to actually get your payments online mostly through PayPal or Payoneer. So set that up before you start.

Now this company offers it's affiliate program in two ways,

Individually:
where the companies manage their affiliate feature by themselves, on their own website.

In An Affiliate Network:
Where the company signs up and summits it's affiliate program to networks like clickbank, cj, sharesale, etc to manage and carry out automatic payouts to affiliate and payout of sales profits to the company. Affiliate networks also handle security issues like ensuring to pay both the company and it's affiliates.

Okay so now you know what affiliate marketing is. A short recap, affiliate marketing is when I refer you to a companies product and I'm payed a percentage commission when you buy.

Affiliate marketing is one of the best business models to do online and also one of the easiest for newbies like you, because it's super easy to start and you don't need to have or offer your own product.

Now like every proper business model there's a particular method to it that sums up success in that business. And that's what I'll show you.

For affiliate marketing, it is called a sales funnel, or just funnel for short.

And a funnel is basically the process of getting potential customers, passing them through stages and finally converting them to buyers.

A funnel is simply the journey from the potential customer to a buyer.

Now the quality of your funnel is the foundation to your success in affiliate marketing as a whole.

And the best affiliate marketing funnel is what I'll share with you.

It goes like this.

Traffic --> Your Website --> Your Affiliate Offer.

I'm gonna explain this backwards.

Your Affiliate Offer:
Here you pick a product either from networks like clickbank or you choose an individual affiliate program to promote.
But the affiliate offer's website must
- Be able to sell itself really well.
- Offer a clear solution to an actual problem.
- Give a good percentage or amount in commissions.
- Have very good online history and testimonies.
- Be a product that has been promoted by lots of other affiliates with success.
- Be able to actually pay you through whatever means you use to get payments.
- Resonate with your target audience.

Follow that guide and you can literally pick the best affiliate offer you find.

Your Website:
Here your website serves only two functions.
- To build massive curiosity for your affiliate offer:
Note don't try to sell at all only make them curious about the affiliate offer, and let the affiliate offer's website do the selling.
This is why you must pick a product that literally sells itself.
- To collect emails for follow up:
Here you grab their emails with the help of an autoresponder while offering them bait to give you their names and emails.
When you collect their emails just send them a series of messages to persuade them to check out the offer while providing your affiliate link.
Please note; even in the emails never sell, just build curiosity for the offer and let the affiliate page do the selling.

Traffic:
There are two types of traffic:
Free and Paid traffic.
Free traffic comes mostly from social media like YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, Quora etc. While this works it requires a lot of hard work.
Paid traffic mostly generates passive traffic where you just put it up and it starts giving traffic even in the long run. For paid traffic there are ads and your website.

Your traffic must be a group of people who are interested in what you have to offer and are ready to buy if your offer solves their problems.

Now the best traffic source I would recommend for startups like you is to get your own website, I can't stress enough how important this is.

When you get other parts of the funnel done the part you'll usually focus on for the long run is the traffic until you have built your own list to a large and profitable size.

But the problem with the website traffic is that it takes time to rank and start seeing any traffic at all speak less of good, sizable, and profitable traffic.

But I wanna tell you that it's possible to set up a website and get it ranking in days bringing you good, sizable, and profitable traffic.

Seems impossible but it's possible.

Do you wanna learn how ?.

If you feel you wanna cut the learning curve and start earning in as soon as a month then you gotta know how to get your website ranking in days.

It all depends on you.

Make money in a year or make money in 30 days, your pick.

Well for you guys who are serious and wanna start earning in 30 days...

THEN FOR ALL REASONS CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW.
Re: How To Be An Affiliate Marketer; For Beginners And Startups Only. by Pictech(m): 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
Good thanks
Re: How To Be An Affiliate Marketer; For Beginners And Startups Only. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 5:51am On Nov 23, 2021
your welcome
Re: How To Be An Affiliate Marketer; For Beginners And Startups Only. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2021
affiliate marketing explained
Re: How To Be An Affiliate Marketer; For Beginners And Startups Only. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
please indicate if i was really helpful
Re: How To Be An Affiliate Marketer; For Beginners And Startups Only. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 4:35am On Nov 24, 2021
you will succeed
Re: How To Be An Affiliate Marketer; For Beginners And Startups Only. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2021
See You At The Top
Re: How To Be An Affiliate Marketer; For Beginners And Startups Only. by narrowescape: 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2021
can any phone do the task,it is a nigeria product that we will be promoting or outside the country..
Re: How To Be An Affiliate Marketer; For Beginners And Startups Only. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
lets get that money
Re: How To Be An Affiliate Marketer; For Beginners And Startups Only. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 5:31am On Nov 25, 2021
you will make it
Re: How To Be An Affiliate Marketer; For Beginners And Startups Only. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 2:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
success is your potion.
Re: How To Be An Affiliate Marketer; For Beginners And Startups Only. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
Online profits
Re: How To Be An Affiliate Marketer; For Beginners And Startups Only. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 4:57am On Nov 26, 2021
wish you success
Re: How To Be An Affiliate Marketer; For Beginners And Startups Only. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
online cashflow
Re: How To Be An Affiliate Marketer; For Beginners And Startups Only. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
love
Re: How To Be An Affiliate Marketer; For Beginners And Startups Only. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 5:41am On Nov 27, 2021
cool
Re: How To Be An Affiliate Marketer; For Beginners And Startups Only. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
more money
Re: How To Be An Affiliate Marketer; For Beginners And Startups Only. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 4:58am On Nov 28, 2021
great
Re: How To Be An Affiliate Marketer; For Beginners And Startups Only. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2021
super
Re: How To Be An Affiliate Marketer; For Beginners And Startups Only. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 4:56am On Nov 29, 2021
great
Re: How To Be An Affiliate Marketer; For Beginners And Startups Only. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
cool
Re: How To Be An Affiliate Marketer; For Beginners And Startups Only. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 4:38am On Nov 30, 2021
chill
Re: How To Be An Affiliate Marketer; For Beginners And Startups Only. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
cool
Re: How To Be An Affiliate Marketer; For Beginners And Startups Only. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 4:42am On Dec 01, 2021
okay
Re: How To Be An Affiliate Marketer; For Beginners And Startups Only. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
Chill
Re: How To Be An Affiliate Marketer; For Beginners And Startups Only. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 4:33am On Dec 02, 2021
great
Re: How To Be An Affiliate Marketer; For Beginners And Startups Only. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
try it
Re: How To Be An Affiliate Marketer; For Beginners And Startups Only. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 7:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
success
Re: How To Be An Affiliate Marketer; For Beginners And Startups Only. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 4:43am On Dec 03, 2021
hi
Re: How To Be An Affiliate Marketer; For Beginners And Startups Only. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
cool
Re: How To Be An Affiliate Marketer; For Beginners And Startups Only. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2021
luck

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Elections; Group Flagoff Support For Tinubu - Afunkoyo 2023 Campaign Train / Nairalanders I'm I Welcome / Can One Use Glo Or Mtn To Browse The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.