Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Bobrisky Vows To Deal With Tonto Dikeh (video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bobrisky Vows To Deal With Tonto Dikeh (video) (904 Views)

Bobrisky Finally Reveals Cause Of Breakup With Tonto Dikeh / You 're Witch; Bobrisky Finally Opens Up With Tonto Dikeh / Bobrisky Ignores Tonto Dikeh’s Threat, Leaks Video Of Them Frolicking In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Vows To Deal With Tonto Dikeh (video) by Fakeyeahmed94: 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2021

Controversial Nigerian crossdresser, Bobrisky has vowed to deal with Tonto Dikeh as she alleged that she is paying his ex PA, Oye Kyme to tarnish his image.

Bobrisky claimed that Tonto Dikeh is behind the recent outburst of his former personal assist on social media.

According to Bobrisky. Tonto Dikeh has been paying people to defame her friends she thinks are competing with her, and he’s certain that she’s behind Oye Kyme speaking negatively about him on social media.

Bob revealed all this during an interview with Daddy Freeze where he vows to deal with Tonto Dikeh for denting his image.

“Let me tell you Daddy Freeze. There is somebody sponsoring Oye. There’s somebody I know that is sponsoring Oye. And that’s how she used to do. When I was her friend, this is what she do to other people. See I know all these things.

Why e be say na now Oye dey answer questions. Oye no answer questions since last month o. Why e be say na when this matter dey now, Oye come dey answer question.

I know who is sponsoring it and that is why I am coming for her. I cannot come for Oye cause Oye is like a slave, a house girl that was opportuned to meet me”,

Read more here: https://ameboonline.com/i-know-she-is-the-one-sponsoring-oye-am-coming-for-her-with-full-force-bobrisky-vows-to-deal-with-tonto-dikeh-video/

(1) (Reply)

6 Attention-grabbing Website Trends In 2022 / When You Are Destined To Be A Failure (shao Ling Li) / Hello All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.