Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Story Of A Former Virtual Betting Addict And Some Lessons - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Story Of A Former Virtual Betting Addict And Some Lessons (1213 Views)

Winning Secrets To Virtual Betting Revealed / Join The 10/10 Virtual Club And Earn Cash Daily Through Virtual Betting / Virtual Betting Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story Of A Former Virtual Betting Addict And Some Lessons by BabsSolo: 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2021
I started looking for ways to at least make some consistent profit through betting as I was not the type to continue wasting money on accas.

It started with live betting on football. I wait till 70-80mins and I bet against the possibility of the teams scoring additional goals(if the current score is 0-0, I bet under 2.5). The odds were mostly around 1.03. I started with N200 and rolled it over it to N2000. It was around 83 consequent wins. And boom, I lost it all after betting on Saudi Arabian league. They scored 4 goals in 15mins after not scoring at all for 70+ mins. Panicking, I deposited N2000 to continue from there without going to N200 again, boom, lost it on the second bet. Algerian league to be precise. I knew it won't work. On to the next.

I moved on to betting on breaks in women's tennis (I realized they have more breaks than men and odds were mostly 2.5 to 3) and I martingale it. It worked for some time, made consistent 2000 daily for few days and then lost it all after a series of bets that I couldn't handle financially but I didn't lose much. Just the money made and my initial capital. On to the next.

I read Frank Belanger's ebook, studied all the strategies. After I was convinced to have found the perfect system, a sort of martingale that recovers loses in 2 consequent wins instead of 1. I tried it on BetKing's Virtual League. I made profit for around 2days and on the 3rd day, I lost it all because the big teams just couldn't win. I thought BetKing was monitoring me and purposely made me lose (I don't believe that now btw). My addiction started to grow. On to the next

I took a break for around 6 months, oh, did I mention I'm still a university student? Yeah, no source of income except pocket money and occasional web design jobs that gave me some money. During the 6 months break, I was making enough money to be okay, so I didn't have any reason to keep betting, and I didn't. But it all came back after I invested around 40k in crypto when BNB was $600 and I lost half my capital. I started looking for alternatives. You guessed right, betting.

It started as an idea, "a big team can only sustain a winning streak for so long". After all, the longest winning streak in Premier League in a single season is 18wins by Liverpool. And since virtuals are modelled to some extent to mimic real life leagues, I knew it's unlikely that a team will even go that far. And since they have to program the RNG to make sure that betting on same team to win from week 1 to 38 will not break even for the punter, I saw an opportunity, MARTINGALE. The rules were simple, wait for a team to go on a streak, 5wins in a row, or at most 1 or 2 draws and 3wins in last 5 matches. The team must be 1st to 3rd in the league. I funded my bet9ja account. Started making the money by betting that a team on a streak will lose and in cases where the double chance of the outsider is great, I went with it. It was so easy. Until Everton gave me a scar, they kept winning, I ran out of money in my account, I quickly deposited and chase the loses, I was lucky, won it back. I got angry and stopped using bet9ja for a while. Moved to BetKing. Same story and I shuffled between both bookmakers. I started with a 10,000 bankroll, on day 7, I already made 45,000. I thought I've arrived. I woke up one day, feeling like superman, I thought I should increase my earnings to 5k daily. I woke up around 2am. By 4pm, I already made 4.5k. Only 500naira left to make and call it a day, little did I know! I switched to La Liga, saw Real Madrid on streak, I started betting against them. They won around 20games in a row, I deposited all of my earnings and extra money to chase them, all to no avail. I switched to Barcelona and started betting on them to lose. I made a bet, I couldn't find it in my tickets area. After the game, I saw that it would've won. I checked my transactions and it showed "stake refunded". I couldn't believe my eyes. 45k gone. No money again. It dawned on me what just happened. I'VE LOST IT ALL. I wanted to start with another 5k and make it all up but the trauma I went through was creating some fear in me and I couldn't go through that again.

The best thing you can do for yourself is to just quit playing VIRTUALS. They'll know when you're winning and they'll laugh at the end.

1 Like

Re: Story Of A Former Virtual Betting Addict And Some Lessons by Davash222(m): 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
. I read Frank Belanger's ebook, studied all the strategies. After I was convinced to have found the perfect system, a sort of martingale that recovers loses in 2 consequent wins instead of 1. I tried it on BetKing's Virtual League
Keep your advice. You went too far.

2 Likes

Re: Story Of A Former Virtual Betting Addict And Some Lessons by BabsSolo: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2021
Lmao. Go on then

Davash222:

Keep your advice. You went too far.

Re: Story Of A Former Virtual Betting Addict And Some Lessons by rukz: 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2021
BabsSolo:
Lmao. Go on then

your story is really pathetic sir. Have you finally stopped all form of betting or is it just virtual?.

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Account & Shop For Sale With Complete Equipments. / Chelsea, Liverpool: A Case Of De Ja Vu / Carl Lewis Claims Usain Bolt Is On Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.