|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,934,098 members, 7,097,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 October 2022 at 01:55 AM
|Chemical Business Development Officer- Ojodu Berger by Prechris: 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2021|
Our client, Nigeria's leading supplier of raw materials for inks and paints is currently hiring agile and enthusiastic chemical Business Development Officer to join its team as they will be responsible for using forecast and analytical skills to target areas for new growth, develop new customers, and maintain relationships with customers and the manufacturing team. This person will be the primary business development Officer working collaboratively with manufacturing personnel to ensure a high level of customer service.
• Agile and adaptable approach with the ability to constantly develop and adjust commercial strategy in line with business and market needs.
• Build relationship with customers while striving to support the existing customer base, and develops new customers:
• Be the direct customer interfaces, calling on clients (ranging from researchers, lab technicians, maintenance & facilities managers, purchasing agents, and corporate executives).
• Handle technical questions, product performance issues, price quotes and contracts. Also field question regarding delivery and logistics.
• Develop and execute a territory sales plan; Achieve annual sales targets for defined accounts in your territory; Develop new customers to achieve business growth objectives
• Identify additional sales opportunities, both at existing and new accounts
• Gather data on market trends, competitive products, and prices;
• Propose changes to the product strategic business plan to ensure proper positioning for long term growth
• Prepare proposals and price quotes
• B.SC. degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or its equivalent.
• 3 - 7 years of experience selling specialty chemicals or working as an Chemical Sales Engineer.
• The ability to work collaboratively with manufacturing personnel to understand manufacturing methods and supply chain issues
• Best with a “hunter” personality demonstrating a high energy level when interacting with customers.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
• Strong verbal and oral communication skills, with the ability to interact across business functions and the manufacturing sites.
• Ambitious personality with the desire to progress and develop further within a global organization.
• IT literacy is essential.
Salary: N150, 000
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using “Chemical BDM “as subject of mail
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34