Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

FG Places 3,964 Nigerians On Watch List, Suspends Passports - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Places 3,964 Nigerians On Watch List, Suspends Passports (31647 Views)

COVID-19: FG Places travel Restrictions On Another 100 Nigerians / FG Places Travel Restrictions On Ministers, Others / 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Places 3,964 Nigerians On Watch List, Suspends Passports by adesegun121(m): 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ok
Re: FG Places 3,964 Nigerians On Watch List, Suspends Passports by SuperNova33: 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2021
Blackfire:
Nearly

Me and my goons nearly made 30million someday s ago through this... but when I discovered it was a trap...I told them to disengage...they hated me...but this morning everyone is calling me to say thank you..

The FG will so make life miserable for the innocent culprits

We move
please where can I enrol I want to be your goon too ... naija nah to follow who know road.

1 Like

Re: FG Places 3,964 Nigerians On Watch List, Suspends Passports by Jane345(f): 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
AllahThePig:
I've got all the Hadley Chase books in epub format on my phone. Also got all the Sidney Sheldons.

so?
Re: FG Places 3,964 Nigerians On Watch List, Suspends Passports by AllahThePig: 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
I dash them to people free of charge...

Jane345:
so?
Re: FG Places 3,964 Nigerians On Watch List, Suspends Passports by atheistandproud(m): 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
KillingIsFun:
Dullard is using the issuance of an important travel and identity document as a tool of political control.

Zainab have you seen what your illiterate uncle is doing?

[img]https://images./3DtalOFkMrLSXmiAHUn4e7.gif[/img]

You get Zainab contact?
Re: FG Places 3,964 Nigerians On Watch List, Suspends Passports by AllahThePig: 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
It would appear that I have judged you prematurely. My deepest apologies.

Jane345:
dis I say I sell them?
Re: FG Places 3,964 Nigerians On Watch List, Suspends Passports by KillingIsFun: 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
I found her on one TikTok account like that, but I have forgotten the name. Na one Arabic sounding name. When I rediscover am I go share with you smiley

atheistandproud:

You get Zainab contact?

1 Like

Re: FG Places 3,964 Nigerians On Watch List, Suspends Passports by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
Only the should put the whole southern state on watchlist naw undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Places 3,964 Nigerians On Watch List, Suspends Passports by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
BarrElChapo:
Not many will be linked to terrorism or drugs in that list... I forsee a good number of Doctors and Healthcare professionals making up the bulk of that list.

No mind them.

"We can't name the sponsors of Boko Haram".

You will be shocked the sponsors are absent from the list.

Nah probably a witch hunt list. Sunday igbogho fit dey the list too.

1 Like

Re: FG Places 3,964 Nigerians On Watch List, Suspends Passports by Sunday2021: 3:39pm On Sep 27, 2021
Children of hate oya come and wail.
Re: FG Places 3,964 Nigerians On Watch List, Suspends Passports by Maski87: 3:40pm On Sep 27, 2021
Let me guess,the list includes all those idiots who were marching andmaking noise when bubu was in new york
Re: FG Places 3,964 Nigerians On Watch List, Suspends Passports by Caboceer: 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2021
Davash222:

With this statistics, after the 2019 Elections, many Nigerians moved out of the country...knowing Buhari's 2nd tenure will be disastrous.

You're not using your brain properly
Re: FG Places 3,964 Nigerians On Watch List, Suspends Passports by AmuEbule: 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
A lot of African Countries always try to flex their weak muscles for reasons related to ego and false pride.
But like the Ostrich, these Countries all forget that they are surrounded by very corrupt enforcers and ministries.
Like what Nigerian Government did with Road safety, this is another opportunity to further corrupt Nigerian Immigration.
Re: FG Places 3,964 Nigerians On Watch List, Suspends Passports by Sammerboi: 3:57pm On Sep 27, 2021
chrisxxx:
Please I an new in Nigeria. What is FG?
Fulani Government?
you’re right bros lol.

1 Like

Re: FG Places 3,964 Nigerians On Watch List, Suspends Passports by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
KillingIsFun:
Dullard is using the issuance of an important travel and identity document as a tool of political control.

Zainab have you seen what your illiterate uncle is doing?

[img]https://images./3DtalOFkMrLSXmiAHUn4e7.gif[/img]

All these Yoruba alhajas sef. Coded hoes.
Re: FG Places 3,964 Nigerians On Watch List, Suspends Passports by onuman: 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
One ethnoreligious bigot who some Nigerian people mistakenly offered the opportunity to rule the country is overstepping his welcome.
Re: FG Places 3,964 Nigerians On Watch List, Suspends Passports by macrodata(m): 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2021
Blackfire:
Nearly

Me and my goons nearly made 30million someday s ago through this... but when I discovered it was a trap...I told them to disengage...they hated me...but this morning everyone is calling me to say thank you..

The FG will so make life miserable for the innocent culprits

We move
I don't get it, is the watch list based of on identity runs?
Re: FG Places 3,964 Nigerians On Watch List, Suspends Passports by Jlow2: 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
Bokoharam haram financers re not on the list
Re: FG Places 3,964 Nigerians On Watch List, Suspends Passports by onuman: 4:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
WebSurfer:
Finding it hard to understand the reason they are on watchlist from what I read.

For condemning RUGA, Armed herdsmen, Sharia criminal laws, Boko Haram, etc.

1 Like

Re: FG Places 3,964 Nigerians On Watch List, Suspends Passports by techWriter3: 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
Re: FG Places 3,964 Nigerians On Watch List, Suspends Passports by KillingIsFun: 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
Zainab is from Kano

Gratefulheart1:

All these Yoruba alhajas sef. Coded hoes.
Re: FG Places 3,964 Nigerians On Watch List, Suspends Passports by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
KillingIsFun:
Zainab is from Kano

Lies.
Hausa woman dey get big yansh?
Re: FG Places 3,964 Nigerians On Watch List, Suspends Passports by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
post=106221476:
Very Good development.

This is the CHANGE we voted for.

Sane Nigerians, don't be surprised to still see some children of hate, frustrations and perdition wail about this.
Wailing children of permanent hatred and stupidity will still wail about this.
All they want in their miserable lives is deaths, sorrow and blood.
Anything that will bring peace and tranquility to out land or bring sponsors of violence to book is what these sets of online miscreants are always against.
Anuofias, werey 100%!

Peace is impossible
Re: FG Places 3,964 Nigerians On Watch List, Suspends Passports by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
post=106221476:
Very Good development.

This is the CHANGE we voted for.

Sane Nigerians, don't be surprised to still see some children of hate, frustrations and perdition wail about this.
Wailing children of permanent hatred and stupidity will still wail about this.
All they want in their miserable lives is deaths, sorrow and blood.
Anything that will bring peace and tranquility to out land or bring sponsors of violence to book is what these sets of online miscreants are always against.
Anuofias, werey 100%!

There are times I'm forced to agree with members of this forum when they say there's something inherently wrong with you. Do you just get orgasmic palpitations from typing nonsense or are you just this plain irritating and annoying with your reasoning?

Men them dey sha!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport Joins Abu Dhabi Police Force / Dangote Truck Plunged Into River At Obadore Bridge, Igando - Photos / Polish Student Visa Application Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.