Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) (51515 Views)

Godwin Emefiele's Presidential Campaign Posters Emerge (Photo) / House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) / President Buhari Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
OmoEpe:

Says a man that has never fallen sick before

Ndiara

Oyinoshi
Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by fregeneh(m): 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2021
melaniaup:
Yes ooooooo let's go The endorse man for the job, to pilot Nigeria into greater heights. The man whom jagaban tinubu has endorse to make U Ok

Vote for Uzor Orji Kalu to make U Ok

Vote for Uzor Orji Kalu as president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

President of federal republic of BiAfRa?!
Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by OmoEpe(m): 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2021
shedy03:

FYI, am from the northern. Not everyone of us will accept the failure and keep silent while suffering.
And the problem of buhari supporters is your inability to withstand criticism. See how fast you have turn to insults.
May Allah open your eyes.

Who cares about Buhari? We are talking about Tinubu presidential ambition visavis his age.

Apart from France which of the top 10 world's nation ignore Experience that comes with age in determining their presidents.

Your being a notherner,of indeed you are, hasn't changed the fact that your write up displayed an attitude common to the IPIGs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by melaniaup: 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
fregeneh:

President of federal republic of BiAfRa?!

Are you separating the country
Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by playfrank(m): 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2021
But seriously people want to vote this man?
HonNL:

PM News
Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
NairaMaster1:

Nigerians are shameless masses. Someone that is in hospital in london for over three months now is lunching a campaign to rule Nigeria from London and people are clapping for him. Zimbabwe will be better than our case after all.

Only country Nigeria can compare with the Somalia
Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by orlaglobal234: 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
Wow that's good and welcome development...

In this way i support him (Tinubu)to win the election to become president of London

But president of Nigeria no way for him he can only be come president of Nigeria in his dream but not real life
Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by gasparpisciotta: 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
mybiz234:

Lolz. I also see the destiny of your children fvcking off in the hand of Drug Dealer Tinubu cheesy

Then I see that you are the son of a thousand fathers all bastards like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by kehinde1588(m): 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
NGpatriot:

Look at BiafraNISTAN Jihadi people talking about sane. You murder and slaughter yourselves for fun and you get nerve to talk about sane.

You kill behead little chi8ldren for babalawo juju for crying out loud..

Lol. Ipob is worst than Taliban

grin grin
Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by emperor863(m): 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
kehinde1588:
Expect more violence in the East as it is now clear that no party will field an Igbo man as their preHello bro, please around when are we leaving for otun ekiti today and what is the range of transport fare to and fro ? Thanks from Premier Tutorial Centresidential candidate come 2023.

All I know is jagaban has all the structures and money needed to win APC primary election unless he chooses not to contest.

Is it any businesses of yours if Igbos kill themselves? I think it should be your problem if they kill one, just one Yoruba person in their madness.

A point of correction though, APGA can field an Igbo for 2023 presidential elections na.
Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by sammirano: 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2021
G450:
What does he want again.... Dis one will travel More dan bubu 4 check up if giving the opportunity to become president... Nigeria youths hv to say no to all these great grandfathers club in hasorock that are playing with future of the youths✊

Dont be dull, youths cant lead this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by shedy03(m): 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2021
OmoEpe:

Who cares about Buhari? We are talking about Tinubu presidential ambition visavis his age.

Apart from France which of the top 10 world's nation ignore Experience that comes with age in determining their presidents.

Your being a notherner,of indeed you are, hasn't changed the fact that your write up displayed an attitude common to the IPIGs
Whatever, but Tinubu will never become president.
Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2021
shedy03:

Osinbajo is your next president guy
Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
orlaglobal234:
Wow that's good and welcome development...

In this way i support him (Tinubu)to win the election to become president of London

But president of Nigeria no way for him he can only be come president of Nigeria in his dream but not real life
Osinbajo is the next president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by orlaglobal234: 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:
By the special grace of God so shall it be ���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by mybiz234: 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

Then I see that you are the son of a thousand fathers all bastards like you.

Lolz.

Your legitimacy will not save you once you hand over your Destiny and those of your children to Tinubu, the drug pusher.
Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by BESTScientist1: 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
yyba:
jagaban of borgu for president 2023 or i pity you and your generation also

Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2021
mybiz234:

Lolz.

Your legitimacy will not save you once you hand over your Destiny and those of your children to Tinubu, the drug pusher.
Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
The Jagaban of Africa alias Bigman Tinubu, continue with the campaign programme, that is the beginning of the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Only country Nigeria can compare with the Somalia

Exactly my baby.
Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
May God save Nigeria...
Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by DEROX: 11:22pm On Sep 27, 2021
rollywise:

Tueh!!!!
trashy
Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by seeniyke(m): 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
he is not coming back alive
Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by garfield1: 12:07am On Sep 28, 2021
JoeEeL:
THE DAY I KNEW BUHARI WAS AN IDIOT WAS WHEN HE GAVE HIS SPEECH AT U.N.

HE WAS MENTIONING TERRORISTS AND I WAS EXPECTING HIM TO TELL THE WORLD HOW IPOB AND OODUA MOVEMENT ARE TERRORISTS / PROSCRIBED, LIKE THE WAY THEY SELL THE DUMB NARRATIVE TO THEIR FELLOW DONKEYS IN THE NORTH.

HOWEVER BABA BEEN PIPE LOW. BABA SMART SMALL O. cheesy

Chigbu? South east,stop the hate
Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by OmoEpe(m): 3:02am On Sep 28, 2021
shedy03:

You had better start preparing your will because not only will he became Nigeria's next president he will be for full 8yrs and Nigeria will undergo a positive transformation

Like Elijah told the kings adviser,you will see it but not partake of it

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by wildernessVoice: 6:07am On Sep 28, 2021
Is he contesting UK PM or which country abeg....?
Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by fregeneh(m): 6:08am On Sep 28, 2021
melaniaup:

Are you separating the country

Nop! I'm just curious to know

As far as IpOb is concern his part of the is called BiAfRa
Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by Capitalpunisher: 9:45am On Sep 28, 2021
What ewedu can do to the mind of an old man is better not experienced atall . Imagine starting your campaign to rule Nigeria from a sick bed in a foreign country thousands of miles from home. Na waaooo
Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by fregeneh(m): 10:39am On Sep 28, 2021
melaniaup:

I don't understand, do Nigeria recognize Ipob

Please tell your people come out enmasse and vote for Uzor Orji Kalu to make U Ok come 2023

My people should come out enmasse when the person will ought to come out for is not even outside 'himself'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. / Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo / PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.