Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Join The FREE Side Hustle Internship 4.0 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Join The FREE Side Hustle Internship 4.0 (1079 Views)

Side Hustle Internship 4.0 Is Calling For Interns. / Need To Learn New Skills& Boost CV? Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship / Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join The FREE Side Hustle Internship 4.0 by SideHustle: 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2021
Unemployment affects a large number of young people. Have you ever pondered why this is? Some say it's because there aren't enough jobs, while others argue it's because young people don't have the digital skills they need to compete in the job market. I prefer to believe the latter.

In the developed world, it is sometimes assumed, if you're young and motivated, and tech-savvy, there will always be something for you to do. In the developing world, however, this is simply not the case. Youth unemployment can run as high as 25 or 30 percent — and that's just the people actively looking for work. The obvious solution to this problem is to train youths on digital skills so they can work independently in the future and also put an end to unemployment. That's why, at Side Hustle Internship, we're on a mission to prevent youth unemployment by equipping them with the necessary digital skills for FREE.

Join the FREE Side Hustle Internship 4.0 today to develop valuable digital skills and improve your job prospects. As an intern, you will not only be learning for free, but you will also have the opportunity to make money while learning and network with people from all across Africa.

The courses available include:

Front End
HTML+CSS+JS+BOOTSTRAP
REACT JS
VUE JS

Back End
PHP
Laravel
NodeJS
Python

Application Development
Flutter

Video Animation
Whiteboard animation
2D Animation
3D Animation
Motion Graphics

Marketing
Digital Marketing
Content Creation
Customer Relations Management

Data Analytics
PowerBI+Excel
Data Science

Design
Product design (UI/UX)
Graphics Design + Branding

WordPress

Database Administration
MySQL + MongoDB

Quality Assurance

Cloud computing

Product Management

Public Speaking

Microsoft Office Suite

Visit https://internship.sidehustle.ng/ to register today.

The Side Hustle Internship is only open to African youths between the ages of 18 and 35.

(1) (Reply)

Last Year I was a Graphic Designer. This Year, I'm a UI/UX Designer. See WHY! / Nysc Vacancy In Ibadan? / Help Needed For My NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.