Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

UK Fuel Scarcity: Panic Buyer Empties Water Bottles, Fills Them With Petrol - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UK Fuel Scarcity: Panic Buyer Empties Water Bottles, Fills Them With Petrol (42378 Views)

UK Fuel Scarcity: Customers Fight In Fuel Station / Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees / Panic On London Train After Man Reads Passages From The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Fuel Scarcity: Panic Buyer Empties Water Bottles, Fills Them With Petrol by edoairways: 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
I don't blame her or those trying to get fuel by all means.

With the way the world is twisting and turning, Don't be Suprised to Hear No Vaccine! No Fuel!
You are in the spirit. Another disease is on the way

1 Like

Re: UK Fuel Scarcity: Panic Buyer Empties Water Bottles, Fills Them With Petrol by ogododo: 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2021
Re: UK Fuel Scarcity: Panic Buyer Empties Water Bottles, Fills Them With Petrol by onuman: 7:48pm On Sep 27, 2021
Experiencing what Nigerians have suffered for ages and now see as a norm.

Nigerians are the most resilient people in the world. Suffering has hardened Nigerians.
Re: UK Fuel Scarcity: Panic Buyer Empties Water Bottles, Fills Them With Petrol by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2021
Seems these so called western powers are 3rd world in disguise. Fvck them!
Re: UK Fuel Scarcity: Panic Buyer Empties Water Bottles, Fills Them With Petrol by oyejideogunjumo: 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2021
Re: UK Fuel Scarcity: Panic Buyer Empties Water Bottles, Fills Them With Petrol by htdot: 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

Didn't Norway said they were banning all petrol cars from 2025?? And all these britains wan die for petrol!! All these Europeans are fraudsters!!

We should stop letting these people deceive us...Petrol will still be needed for at least next 100 years.. all these Norway and their electric cars are fronting. So PDP/APC will still continue Looting, Tomorrow I dey go my ward dey go register, maybe Dem give me lga chairman, councilor or spokesman in the near future.. I must chop this oil money.

Already, there is a shortage of lithium... how wull they generate electricity without lithium.
Re: UK Fuel Scarcity: Panic Buyer Empties Water Bottles, Fills Them With Petrol by udemzyudex(m): 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2021
Abfinest007:
They will never report the bad scene

It's not as if there is real fuel scarcity, there is fuel but no tankers to supply it due to their brexit wahala.

1 Like

Re: UK Fuel Scarcity: Panic Buyer Empties Water Bottles, Fills Them With Petrol by jaxxy(m): 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2021
Righteousness2:

With the way the world is twisting and turning, Don't be Suprised to Hear No Vaccine! No Fuel!

The vaccine isn’t bad. It’s just a vaccine like many others been used.
Re: UK Fuel Scarcity: Panic Buyer Empties Water Bottles, Fills Them With Petrol by pestrolus2002(m): 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
They are claiming fuel scarcity.. I asked a friend that drives that how long did he queued to get fuel and he said about 10mins.. I laff inside
Re: UK Fuel Scarcity: Panic Buyer Empties Water Bottles, Fills Them With Petrol by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
Our theifing politians will soon use that as an example and tell us why we shouldn't complain of fuel scarcity as UK also expérience the same. Forgetting that we experience scarcity of everything even scarcity of life.
Re: UK Fuel Scarcity: Panic Buyer Empties Water Bottles, Fills Them With Petrol by penta(m): 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
Righteousness2:

Hope you don't get your own jab??
Re: UK Fuel Scarcity: Panic Buyer Empties Water Bottles, Fills Them With Petrol by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2021
Righteousness2:

"I thought you would say the world is coming to an end because she emptied her water bottle for fuel...Are you gradually receiving sense or what?". - Village People spokesperson.
Re: UK Fuel Scarcity: Panic Buyer Empties Water Bottles, Fills Them With Petrol by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
What a shithole country. angry
Re: UK Fuel Scarcity: Panic Buyer Empties Water Bottles, Fills Them With Petrol by Kobicove(m): 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Be like say na all these polithiefcians wey don dey visit Tinubu dey offload their bad luck for UK o

You got that right grin

1 Like

Re: UK Fuel Scarcity: Panic Buyer Empties Water Bottles, Fills Them With Petrol by Ykc2(m): 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
budaatum:
UK is not used to fuel shortages so don't know what to do when fuel is short. Perhaps Nigerians should set up companies to teach them.
grin grin grin grin grin but why nigeria no win award for that area ?oyibo people no like us ,Afghanistan somalia Bangladesh Myanmar Yemen nigeria Chad mali na our mate for suffering
Re: UK Fuel Scarcity: Panic Buyer Empties Water Bottles, Fills Them With Petrol by kindlyheart: 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2021
thought people are saying that oil is becoming worthless
Re: UK Fuel Scarcity: Panic Buyer Empties Water Bottles, Fills Them With Petrol by descarado: 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
The guy said they queued for 20 minutes cheesy
Re: UK Fuel Scarcity: Panic Buyer Empties Water Bottles, Fills Them With Petrol by timesup234: 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Be like say na all these polithiefcians wey don dey visit Tinubu dey offload their bad luck for UK o
stop all these your slave stupidity. Briton are the most primitive and super dumb people in human history. Honestly to slap sense enter una head just dey hungry me. Slave with honor. Mumu

1 Like

Re: UK Fuel Scarcity: Panic Buyer Empties Water Bottles, Fills Them With Petrol by Godons1: 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
Neimar:

Stop lying

I'm serious. That's why WE IGBOS see President Buhari as our Messiah. grin grin

Re: UK Fuel Scarcity: Panic Buyer Empties Water Bottles, Fills Them With Petrol by timesup234: 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
ThundrCork:
It’s Shocking this is happening in a developed country like UK
UK is not developed. You are just another super dumb sheep. UK is the most primitive place in the world. If you reside in the UK consider yourself an idiot

1 Like

Re: UK Fuel Scarcity: Panic Buyer Empties Water Bottles, Fills Them With Petrol by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
Buhari will teach UK how to overcome fuel scarcity~Femi Ademissroad
Re: UK Fuel Scarcity: Panic Buyer Empties Water Bottles, Fills Them With Petrol by Ashirioluwa: 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2021
This current situation in Uk is not new to us in Nigeria because is an everyday events
Re: UK Fuel Scarcity: Panic Buyer Empties Water Bottles, Fills Them With Petrol by persius555(m): 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
Gradually, the Nigerian spirit is taking over their sense of reasoning. This is how we started
Re: UK Fuel Scarcity: Panic Buyer Empties Water Bottles, Fills Them With Petrol by Ikpunwanyianamb: 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
pestrolus2002:
They are claiming fuel scarcity.. I asked a friend that drives that how long did he queued to get fuel and he said about 10mins.. I laff inside
But the report here told us atleast 30mins ,
Re: UK Fuel Scarcity: Panic Buyer Empties Water Bottles, Fills Them With Petrol by Standing5(m): 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

Didn't Norway said they were banning all petrol cars from 2025?? And all these britains wan die for petrol!! All these Europeans are fraudsters!!

We should stop letting these people deceive us...Petrol will still be needed for at least next 100 years.. all these Norway and their electric cars are fronting. So PDP/APC will still continue Looting, Tomorrow I dey go my ward dey go register, maybe Dem give me LGA chairman, councilor or spokesman in the near future.. I must chop this oil money.

they are gradually phasing out fossil fuel cars. Industry and other heavy isolated users are still need petrol along with cars.
Re: UK Fuel Scarcity: Panic Buyer Empties Water Bottles, Fills Them With Petrol by omojeesu(m): 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
Holiness2100:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/uknews/16252540/lorry-driver-slams-panic-buying-driver/amp/

Great Reset is working.
Starve the people.
Get them cry for help.
The "help" them into more
Slavery.
Re: UK Fuel Scarcity: Panic Buyer Empties Water Bottles, Fills Them With Petrol by Bfss: 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hmmm
Re: UK Fuel Scarcity: Panic Buyer Empties Water Bottles, Fills Them With Petrol by Adegokenath(m): 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
Most of you on nairaland are not current UK have shortage of tanker drivers that why the have shortage of fuel.currently the want to employ 10,000 driver from EU MIGRANTE WORKERS
Re: UK Fuel Scarcity: Panic Buyer Empties Water Bottles, Fills Them With Petrol by NengiFuhrer(m): 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2021

Re: UK Fuel Scarcity: Panic Buyer Empties Water Bottles, Fills Them With Petrol by hansomb: 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2021
Righteousness2:

conspiracy master or master of conspiracy. Either way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$300 Billion: Russia Reveals Exact Amount Of Reserves Frozen By West / Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix / World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.