Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Buhari Regime Sent Thugs, Prisoners To Disrupt #endsars Protest: Soyinka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Regime Sent Thugs, Prisoners To Disrupt #endsars Protest: Soyinka (438 Views)

Pro-SARS Supporter Admits They Were Hired To Disrupt EndSARS Protest / Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters / Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Regime Sent Thugs, Prisoners To Disrupt #endsars Protest: Soyinka by Elbinawi: 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2021
Buhari regime sent thugs, prisoners to disrupt #EndSARS protest: Soyinka https:///fkDbatGGP5
Re: Buhari Regime Sent Thugs, Prisoners To Disrupt #endsars Protest: Soyinka by Ezehillary(m): 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2021
When and where
Re: Buhari Regime Sent Thugs, Prisoners To Disrupt #endsars Protest: Soyinka by Standing5(m): 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ezehillary:
When and where
During endsars in Abuja.
Re: Buhari Regime Sent Thugs, Prisoners To Disrupt #endsars Protest: Soyinka by vedaxcool(m): 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2021
The spiritual father of cultism was in the room when they planned to send thugs? pMB has thugs in Lagos and other states? Haba, adding lies to his resume like el zazzaky slave dent his image further.
Re: Buhari Regime Sent Thugs, Prisoners To Disrupt #endsars Protest: Soyinka by Ezehillary(m): 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
Standing5:
During endsars in Abuja.
last year
Re: Buhari Regime Sent Thugs, Prisoners To Disrupt #endsars Protest: Soyinka by jaytee01(m): 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
vedaxcool:
The spiritual father of cultism was in the room when they planned to send thugs? pMB has thugs in Lagos and other states? Haba, adding lies to his resume like el zazzaky slave dent his image further.
Are you not a thug online?
The Lifeless Dullard has thugs everywhere.... even on Nairaland
Re: Buhari Regime Sent Thugs, Prisoners To Disrupt #endsars Protest: Soyinka by vedaxcool(m): 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
[s]
jaytee01:
Are you not a thug online?
The Lifeless Dullard has thugs everywhere.... even on Nairaland
[/s]

I have no use for your family's profession.

(1) (Reply)

Scores Of Villagers Feared Killed As Suspected Bandits Attack Market In Sokoto / BREAKING: Kanu Appears In Court As DSS Denies Lawyers Access (video) / PDP Conventions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.