Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Bottle Water Plant Proposal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bottle Water Plant Proposal (671 Views)

Bulk And Wholesale Of Drinks And Bottle Water At Cheapest Price / Picture Of Dangote With Bottle Water That Got People Talking / Feasible Gas Plant Proposal Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bottle Water Plant Proposal by ajugbo: 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
If you are interesting in investing in bottled water with a water fountain as a source of water here is the opportunity.

Swan water by (UAC) Prides itself as the only natural spring water in Nigeria for as long as I can remember,
There are spring water sources all the country but the problem may be the yield, topography or location.

The Arum spring is a spring that sprouts from a rock with a yield of over 20 liters per minute it sprouts continuously non stop.
The village has a power grid just 100 meters from the location of the spring source.
It is a two hour journey into Abuja from the location (Excluding traffic in Abuja)

I guarantee exclusive right to use for any investor except shared usage agreement with the community.

Swan water has always been in a class of its own your brand with this source can be there too
Re: Bottle Water Plant Proposal by uniquezahoda: 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
Hello
Where is this, address?
Re: Bottle Water Plant Proposal by ajugbo: 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2022
uniquezahoda:
Hello
Where is this, address?

If you are interested pls contact me on 08030824742

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Deposit A USA Cheque Into A Bank In Nigeria? / ‘nobody Will Work Here’ –A Woman Demands An N100,000 Refund From Zenith Bank. / Learn How To Make Money From Foreigners Through Crypto Without Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.