Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

We Must Eschew All These Bitter Tribalistic Banters - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / We Must Eschew All These Bitter Tribalistic Banters (519 Views)

A Clarion Call For Igbos To Eschew Bigotry And Restore Their Image - Samakus / Nigeria At 54th: Google.com Celebrating With Tribalistic & Hilarious Animation / To Brooklyn99, The Tribalistic Attention Seeker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Must Eschew All These Bitter Tribalistic Banters by mdfishers: 12:40pm On May 28, 2011
FOR ANYBODY VISITING THIS FORUM FOR THE FIRST TIME AND READING THE KIND OF MALICIOUS, ACRIMONIOUS AND TRIBALISTIC NAME CALLING AND DISCUSSIONS, ONE WILL NOT LOOK ANY FURTHER FOR THE CAUSE OF MESS THIS NATION CALLED NIGERIA HAS FOUND ITSELF AND WILL CONTINUE TO SUFFER IN A LONG TIME TO COME. IF ALL THE FUTURE OF A COUNTRY KNOW TO DO IS TO FAN EMBERS OF ANARCHY. I DON'T THINK THE REAL MEN THAT FOUGHT THE CIVIL WAR IN NIGERIA HAD THIS KIND OF HATRED FOR EACH OTHER. ALL WE DO HERE IS TO CALL THE POT BLACK. JUST IMAGINE WHAT THIS COUNTRY WILL BE IF THE MANTLE FALL IN THE HANDS OF ANY OF YOU. I BET YOU WON'T DO BETTER THAN A LAME DUCK.

PLEASE LETS LEARN TO PRAISE AND BLAME CONSTRUCTIVELY. GOD LOVES THIS COUNTRY. WE CAN'T AFFORD TO CURSE WHOM GOD HAS BLESSED. GOD BLESS NAIRALANDERS, GOD BLESS NIGERIA[/i][/i][/i][/b]

(1) (Reply)

What Could Make A Human Being This Short? / Urgent Vacancy For Fresh Graduates / My Room-mate Is A Total Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.