Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Igbo Businessman Setup Foam Factory In Gombe. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Businessman Setup Foam Factory In Gombe. (2562 Views)

AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election / Gombe Becoming Major Industrial Hub As Igboman Builds Foam Factory / PHOTO: Igbo Businessman Murdered In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Businessman Setup Foam Factory In Gombe. by udele1: 9:24am On Sep 28, 2021
crestedaguiyi:

You are really a misfit to the society at large.

A lot of you toads dont know that there are only 2 places for freedom fighters: exile and prison.

You mentally poor so I dont blame you.

We will not be cowed into letting retards take over our lands. We are not hausa, we are full blooded igbos.

Why then are you shutting down businesses and killing Igbo's, if kanu is where he belongs?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Businessman Setup Foam Factory In Gombe. by crestedaguiyi: 9:31am On Sep 28, 2021
udele1:

Why then are you shutting down businesses and killing Igbo's, if kanu is where he belongs?

You are truly a vulture , always waiting for the kill so you can feast on the remnants.

When Mandela was in prison, did his followers abandon the struggle. Kanu is not uwazurike who is using an FG plat number while shouting biafra restoration like a broken radio.

Were is asari today after all his struggle to gain followers through insulting nnamdi kanu. You will end up like them

I will not educate you further.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Businessman Setup Foam Factory In Gombe. by udele1: 9:36am On Sep 28, 2021
crestedaguiyi:

You are truly a vulture , always waiting for the kill so you can feast on the remnants.

When Mandela was in prison, did his followers abandon the struggle. Kanu is not uwazurike who is using an FG plat number while shouting biafra restoration like a broken radio.

Were is asari today after all his struggle to gain followers through insulting nnamdi kanu. You will end up like them

I will not educate you further.

Its funny how you people compare a fraudster and a university dropout to mandela. An ABA-MADE mandela. grin grin

Did mandela register a company and tell south Africans to be donating money to it. For him to liberate them?

Was freedom fighting the source of mandela's livelihood?

Did mandela administer oat to his followers ?

Was mandela a university dropout?

Did mandela tell south Africans to kill south Africans?

How many times did mandela threaten to kill south Africans if they did not obey his order?
How many south African businesses did mandela destroy?

Did Mandela lie to South Africans that their president was dead and buried?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Businessman Setup Foam Factory In Gombe. by crestedaguiyi: 9:52am On Sep 28, 2021
udele1:

Its funny how you people compare a fraudster and a university dropout to mandela. An ABA-MADE mandela. grin grin

Did mandela register a company and tell south Africans to be donating money to it. For him to liberate them?

Was freedom fighting the source of mandela's livelihood?

Did mandela administer oat to his followers ?

Was mandela a university dropout?

Did mandela tell south Africans to kill south Africans?

How many times did mandela threaten to kill south Africans if they did not obey his order?
How many south African businesses did mandela destroy?

Did Mandela lie to South Africans that their president was dead and buried?

No, but uthman dan fodio. Mohammed also did worst.

You have again shown that you are irredeemable.

Were did you get this idea that graduating from western education is the yardstick for freedom fighting .

I chose to mention Mandela because his struggle and liberation of his people is recent.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Businessman Setup Foam Factory In Gombe. by Commentor: 10:15am On Sep 28, 2021
[s]
crestedaguiyi:

Were did you get this idea that graduating from western education is the yardstick for freedom fighting .

I chose to mention Mandela because his struggle and liberation of his people is recent.
[/s]

Shatap.

You no get talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Businessman Setup Foam Factory In Gombe. by udele1: 10:16am On Sep 28, 2021
crestedaguiyi:

How many of his people did he kill and how many of their businesses did he destroy?

How many times did he threaten his people or give them order?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Businessman Setup Foam Factory In Gombe. by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 28, 2021
crestedaguiyi:

Biafra is dead and buried... nailed Coffin
Re: Igbo Businessman Setup Foam Factory In Gombe. by crestedaguiyi: 11:42am On Sep 28, 2021
udele1:

How many of his people did he kill and how many of their businesses did he destroy?

I will not educate you further
Re: Igbo Businessman Setup Foam Factory In Gombe. by edochie12: 11:48am On Sep 28, 2021
Bandits have been killing people in the northwest,Boko Haram have been killing people in the north east,I think gombe is in North West abi,one day you shall meet your dad's,come to onitsha and see how factories are being built in onitsha and so places in the East, Continue your propaganda

1 Like

Re: Igbo Businessman Setup Foam Factory In Gombe. by udele1: 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
edochie12:
Bandits have been killing people in the northwest,Boko Haram have been killing people in the north east,I think gombe is in North West abi,one day you shall meet your dad's,come to onitsha and see how factories are being built in onitsha and so places in the East, Continue your propaganda

Their customer who buy from them have lost their business capital. So that means the company is loosing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Businessman Setup Foam Factory In Gombe. by edochie12: 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
udele1:

Their customer who buy from them have lost their business capital. So that means the company is loosing.
I based in electrical materials obosi anambra state,to be sincere with you, nobody knows anyone by udele,I only heard of you on nairaland,we are not aware of all this killings except on nairaland,we did you get all this pictures

1 Like

Re: Igbo Businessman Setup Foam Factory In Gombe. by udele1: 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
edochie12:
I based in electrical materials obosi anambra state,to be sincere with you, nobody knows anyone by udele,I only heard of you on nairaland,we are not aware of all this killings except on nairaland,we did you get all this pictures

I rather not be known as a free man, than be popular and molested by fulani in prison.
Re: Igbo Businessman Setup Foam Factory In Gombe. by Muna4real(f): 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
Commentor:

Name 1 piece of investment Ipob has attracted to alaigbo or shut the fvck up.

Was ipob created to attract investment? undecided

1 Like

Re: Igbo Businessman Setup Foam Factory In Gombe. by Rolings: 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
Staysave:

Lol at least he is educated than you, Buhari, Lai Mohammed, tinubu and all APC members

Tell me anyone from APC that is more educated than MNK...

Show us his certificates......
You cant because he doesnt have any....he is a dropout who was helped by his mothers boyfriend to become a barber in London (you dont need a certificate to be one )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Businessman Setup Foam Factory In Gombe. by Commentor: 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
Muna4real:

Was ipob created to attract investment? undecided
I forgot, they were created to kill igbos.
Re: Igbo Businessman Setup Foam Factory In Gombe. by BiafraAburi: 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2021
udele1:

Mumu, go and watch the film called "Sarafina" to see how South African saboteurs were eliminated with petrol being poured on some and burnt alive. Keep running your mouth. Your face is already known to all Biafrans.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Officer Who Prevented Ortom From Entering Naval Base Suspended / Primate Ayodele Names List Of Those That Wont Be President / Is APC Primaries Ongoing Right Now?? See This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.