Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Owning Just Any Land Isn't A Big Deal! Tell Me About The Location! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Owning Just Any Land Isn't A Big Deal! Tell Me About The Location! (574 Views)

Owning Just Any Land Isn't A Big Deal! Tell Me About The Location! / Top Secret: Donot Buy Any Land In Lekki Until You See This..( Very Important). / Don't Buy Any Land or Property Until You Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owning Just Any Land Isn't A Big Deal! Tell Me About The Location! by BezalelHomes(m): 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2021
We are now in the era where no one just want to own a property just for property sake.

Most people are now being strategic about the kind of lands they want to invest in.

It is no news that Ibeju-lekki is the future smart city of Lagos .

Why not buy a land that appreciates 3x in value in ONE year than buy a land that appreciates 3x it's value in THREE years.

You can never go wrong with a Beachfront Property, it is one of the most versatile and highest grossing land investment known to man.

Beachfront estates guarantee high returns on investment. They appreciate really fast if you are looking to resell later

Tourists always prefer and look for beachfront properties, this makes it easier to rent out.

They are usually pricey and investors are always advised to key into low cost beachfront properties with huge ROI, this is why we are introducing you to BEACH HAVEN PHASE 2

BEACH HAVEN PHASE 2 is a beautiful Beachfront commercial estate currently selling for 8.1m naira (ALL- INCLUSIVE). This estate is definitely an investor’s delight because of the huge returns it promises

THIS ESTATE IS STRICTLY FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES

LOCATION- SOLU ALADE, ELEKO AREA

SIZE : 500sqm

PRICE - 8.1m

NOTE: PRICE IS ALL INCLUSIVE

TITLE: (Freehold) C of O in view

ESTATE FEATURES:
Good Road Network
Internet Fibre To Homes
CCTV Camera
Portable Water Supply
Estate Security
Recreation Centre

NEIGHBORHOOD
⁃ Dangote Refinery
⁃ Lekki sea port
⁃ Lekki free trade zone
⁃ Amen Estate phase 1
⁃ New international airport
⁃ Several gated estates
⁃ Several beaches.
⁃ Eleko Beach

For inquiries call/ whatsapp +2349032346439

Re: Owning Just Any Land Isn't A Big Deal! Tell Me About The Location! by BezalelHomes(m): 10:18am On Sep 28, 2021
Owning a beachfront property is a wise investment second to none.

To think you can have this kind of property on a platter of gold for just N8.1m all inclusive package?
Dont wait till it is sold out!

Call me on 09032347439
Re: Owning Just Any Land Isn't A Big Deal! Tell Me About The Location! by BezalelHomes(m): 10:19am On Sep 28, 2021

To think you can have this kind of property on a platter of gold for just N8.1m all inclusive package?

Call me on 09032346439
Re: Owning Just Any Land Isn't A Big Deal! Tell Me About The Location! by BezalelHomes(m): 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
Don’t be a victim of either an Omonile Land scams or fraudulent real estate developers.

Let me help you.

Call me on 09032346439
Re: Owning Just Any Land Isn't A Big Deal! Tell Me About The Location! by BezalelHomes(m): 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2021
If there is any place you will buy Land in Lagos, it must be Ibeju-lekki.

Be a part of the future smart city of lagos.

Call 09032346439
Re: Owning Just Any Land Isn't A Big Deal! Tell Me About The Location! by BezalelHomes(m): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
Beachfront property tends to hold its market value. This is probably one of the most obvious benefits. It has a high market value and beachfront homes are usually the least affected by changing property market trends.

Still in doubt?
Beach haven is the best option for you.

Call 09032346439
Re: Owning Just Any Land Isn't A Big Deal! Tell Me About The Location! by BezalelHomes(m): 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
Benefits of owning Beach haven 2

1. High Resale Value

Given its location and the fact that natural beachfront space is limited, properties along the beach are relatively in higher demand.

It is also a more resilient asset such that even with a dip in the market, it will also be the first type of property to start appreciating again.
Re: Owning Just Any Land Isn't A Big Deal! Tell Me About The Location! by BezalelHomes(m): 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
2. Higher Rental Demand ROI

If your main objective is to earn a steady rental income, choosing a beachfront location like beach haven 2 will inevitably fetch you higher returns and occupancy rates compared to other types of properties.

For more call me on 09032346439
Re: Owning Just Any Land Isn't A Big Deal! Tell Me About The Location! by BezalelHomes(m): 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
3. You have the "My Home, Your Vacation" kinda vibes

When you reside in a beachfront property you are making a lifestyle choice. Whether it is a holiday home for you to enjoy as a vacation or staycation spot, or to rent out over long-term and/or even short-term periods, beachfront living often carries a premium many people are willing to pay.

For more info call me on 09032346439
Re: Owning Just Any Land Isn't A Big Deal! Tell Me About The Location! by BezalelHomes(m): 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
4. Encourages an Active Lifestyle

Living on the beach such as beach haven2 prompts you to get out and be more active. Whether it’s a morning run, evening stroll, weekend fitness and entertainment activities, having the beach on your doorstep provides you with greater physical wellbeing. Not to mention the health benefits of fresh air, vitamin D, and healing properties of salt water.

Re: Owning Just Any Land Isn't A Big Deal! Tell Me About The Location! by BezalelHomes(m): 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
5. The View Never Gets Old

Location aside, if the property you are choosing actually faces the sea you can expect even higher premiums and demand for your particular unit. Waking up to stunning views everyday is another pleasure in itself.

Re: Owning Just Any Land Isn't A Big Deal! Tell Me About The Location! by BezalelHomes(m): 3:43am On Oct 01, 2021

Call me on 09032347439

(1) (Reply)

Self Contain/mini Flat, 2/3bedrm Flats Tolet Around Akute-ajuwon Axis / 7.5m Cofo Lands At Eleko Beside Amen Estate Face 1 / Plots Of Land Selling At Treva City Igbonla Epe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.