Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,252 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Journal Of 3D And 2D Character Art - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Journal Of 3D And 2D Character Art (804 Views)

My Portfolio Of 3D Branding and Product Designs / Urgently In Need Of 3d Motion Video Designer / My Collections Of 3d Pencil Artworks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Journal Of 3D And 2D Character Art by ChristopherH(m): 1:35am On Sep 28, 2021
Gentlemen,

I will post my art here with the hope that you find them interesting. Please comment and critique your thoughts, I want to hear from you.

This first piece called "Naomiel" was focused on learning some of the basics of animation and understanding the unique qualities of my 3D software. This was my first serious attempt at a continuously animated scene matched up to music. Making different software packages work together seamlessly can be very frustrating, but I somehow got it to work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FueLix_qwsY

--Chris
Re: Journal Of 3D And 2D Character Art by tekel(m): 4:09am On Oct 01, 2021
Wonderful work. Please contact me I have a job for you. WhatsApp +15105603109

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Graphics Design Done At Affordable Rates.! / Please Where Can One Learn 3D Animation In Port Harcourt / Recommend Music Video Shoots.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.