Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Sell Like My Barber ��� - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sell Like My Barber ��� (439 Views)

Download Sell Like Crazy Pdf By Sabri Suby For Free / It Looks Like My Paypal Account Is Blocked. / Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Showoff New Hairstyle With The Wife As Barber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sell Like My Barber ��� by Beulah4U(f): 3:43am On Sep 28, 2021
SELL LIKE MY BARBER���

Few months back when I wanted to dread my hair..

Prior to that day I had made enquires how much it would cost to lock it..

Never locked my hair though

So I was told 4-5k

Well I went there and here's how Barber pitched his offer..

There are 2 ways to lock this hair,

Firstly since this is your first time it's not proper to lock it the normal way others do

I want to pick the hair from beneath so it won't scatter and such that if people see you, they won't even see how it's been locked from beneath..

Me that doesn't even understand what he's saying was just nodding my head ��

But then how he explained the methods he will use in making the dread, I felt like it's a special kind of method..

He charged 6k..

I agreed to pay

When he was done locking the hair.

He brought out 2 types of hair cream for dread..

Said the first one is a random cream it can be found anywhere, it's for dread but it's not too good

Compared to the second one.

He said the second cream is rare to come by and to access it, it has to be imported to you, it's the best cream for this my dread, and it will make it super good and I'll not have to buy it regularly

Mehn I was feeling like a King Already�

I asked how much the cream is, he said 4k, well I paid ��‍♂️..

He brought out another spray still for the dread which I bought #1,200 ��

Me that wanted to dread hair to avoid expenses, see me spending money ��‍♂️

He finished the dread..

Barbed my hair..

Used the creams

And I looked ��

But I ended up spending 6k+4k+1200= 11,200��‍♂️

Well thats just partial of the story..

I withdrew from his place and paid from POS charges...

With the VIP treatments he gives to me, every month I spend 2k-2.5k relocking my hair

Now here's the lessons..

He didn't sell me the dread price but rather he sold status to me..

He really emphasis on how I'll look..

He sold benefits to me not features..

For once I didn't get to think how much he'll be making off me..

I was already imagining my looks using what he's offering to me..

I saw it as him helping me to look more Gorgeous

As a Sales Person..

No matter how unique what you sell is..

If you can't point out WIIFM (What's in it for me) to your customers none will buy..

Find out why your customer wants to buy something then pitch your offer based on the Problem the person wants to solve..

Don't go about annoying your customer with your offers..

Sell like my Barber��

Now today I have used my feeding money to go and relock hair..

So I'll feel like a King��

Almost all my team mates are barbing in his place if I go with them, the guy Sabi abeg��

Till next time ���

Couragevibez
+2347049558697

(1) (Reply)

Checkin For Your Turkish High Quality Curtain Materials' And Accessories' / I Need Scooper News Reference ID / Request For Your Pos Terminal Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.