Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Femifanikayode Shares Lovely Photos Of Himself And His Woman, Nerita - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femifanikayode Shares Lovely Photos Of Himself And His Woman, Nerita (2196 Views)

Nerita Ezenwa Unveils Her NGO 'Nery Developmental Initiative' To Mark Birthday / 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman / Chika Nerita Ezenwa: Queen Of Aso International Releases Hot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femifanikayode Shares Lovely Photos Of Himself And His Woman, Nerita by Gistblog9ja(m): 7:21am On Sep 28, 2021
The former minister of aviation, Femifani Kayode took to his Instagram page to share charming Photos of himself and his beautiful woman.

He wrote while sharing the photos: Nerita! ❤❤❤

See more picture below
https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2021/09/femifanikayode-shares-lovely-photos-of.html

1 Share

Re: Femifanikayode Shares Lovely Photos Of Himself And His Woman, Nerita by Fahdiga(m): 7:24am On Sep 28, 2021
What a shameless old glutton. A fool that can't differentiate between his left from his right. His children will probably be ashamed of this baboon as their father

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femifanikayode Shares Lovely Photos Of Himself And His Woman, Nerita by Tekzyflex(m): 7:33am On Sep 28, 2021
Each time I see this man;I see a bully and a non straightforward personality traits.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femifanikayode Shares Lovely Photos Of Himself And His Woman, Nerita by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 28, 2021
Okay undecided undecided

Re: Femifanikayode Shares Lovely Photos Of Himself And His Woman, Nerita by Peace081: 7:40am On Sep 28, 2021
Beautiful ❤
Re: Femifanikayode Shares Lovely Photos Of Himself And His Woman, Nerita by Davash222(m): 7:40am On Sep 28, 2021
Ride on FFK
The gods are with you.

Sample dem kpekus like the alpha you are.

Alpha 3

Future is femail 0

1 Like

Re: Femifanikayode Shares Lovely Photos Of Himself And His Woman, Nerita by illicit(m): 7:49am On Sep 28, 2021
This boy only knows two things

Food and BJ

I don't think he is a man....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femifanikayode Shares Lovely Photos Of Himself And His Woman, Nerita by Godspowerpro: 7:50am On Sep 28, 2021
illicit:

Food and BJ

FFK no get worries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femifanikayode Shares Lovely Photos Of Himself And His Woman, Nerita by illicit(m): 7:52am On Sep 28, 2021
Godspowerpro:

FFK no get worries

Yes that's because he is still a boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femifanikayode Shares Lovely Photos Of Himself And His Woman, Nerita by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:44am On Sep 28, 2021
Glutton
Re: Femifanikayode Shares Lovely Photos Of Himself And His Woman, Nerita by Iamagoodgirll: 10:46am On Sep 28, 2021
Changing women like wrapper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femifanikayode Shares Lovely Photos Of Himself And His Woman, Nerita by Gadafii: 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2021
femi FOOD kayode cool
Re: Femifanikayode Shares Lovely Photos Of Himself And His Woman, Nerita by MufasaLion: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
illicit:

Food and BJ

This is hilarious. grin grin grin

Man be living his life!
Re: Femifanikayode Shares Lovely Photos Of Himself And His Woman, Nerita by Folabifreeman(m): 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
Yh

(1) (Reply)

Video: Sabinus Aquires New Mansion With Customised Swimming Pool / Recently Engaged Actress, Nkiru Sylvanus Shares Pre-wedding Photos, Keeps Fiance / I Need King Wasiu Ayinde For My Event.....k1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.