Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Vital Signs Of An Unhealthy Spirit. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vital Signs Of An Unhealthy Spirit. (202 Views)

10 Indicators You Have An Unhealthy Sexual Soul Tie With Somebody! / Daddy Freeze: "Smoking A Cigarette Is Unhealthy, It Is Not A Sin" / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vital Signs Of An Unhealthy Spirit. by emmaneldavidib(m): 7:33am On Sep 28, 2021
Just as doctors check out for symptoms in our bodies when we are sick, we need to also check out for certain symptoms or traits in our lives to know if our spirits are healthy.

In this article, I will unveil to us the symptoms of a sick spirit according to the word of God.

Philippians 4:6-7 says ' Be ANXIOUS for nothing but in everything with PRAYER, SUPPLICATION and THANKSGIVING make your request known unto God and the PEACE that surpasses all understanding will guard your heart'.

From the above scripture we can see that God has told us to give no place to anxiety in our lives no matter the circumstance that befalls us. For some of us who may not understand what anxiety is; it is simply excessive worrying.

If you want to read more and get more information about this article, click the link below.

https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=28c0b7513e2d8bb66bb43d5b38fb2fe4&news_entry_id=s6e2aa1ac210928en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_5b2f489c-9817-4399-b532-49bdece7916e&from=news

(1) (Reply)

Bible Verses On Grace Of God For Greatness, Peace, Forgiveness, Mercy, And Favor / Interpretation Of When You Are Given Medicine In Your Dream / What Is Wrong With Pastors These Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.