Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,060 members, 7,814,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

My Experience Traveling From Abuja To Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience Traveling From Abuja To Enugu (1387 Views)

Ooni: Ugwuanyi Is A Wonderful Leader, Donates Fumigation Equipments To Enugu / Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Traveling From Abuja To Enugu by Nsukkacursed: 7:56am On Sep 28, 2021
I am from imiliki in Nsukka Enugu state. I came back to my state, I realised that IP*b has caged Enugu. People are no longer safe in Enugu.

Markets are shut almost 3days in a week for fear of IPOB. Governor Ugwuanyi is helpless as the masses doesn't listen to him anymore but the IP*B.

IP*B is more or less the authority in Enugu state. Economic activities have been grounded in Enugu, poverty level in Enugu has grown from 65% to about 85% due to insecurity and IP*B terrorism.

I will advise Nigerians to avoid Enugu state because of high insecurity that has rendered the state useless and worthless.

Avoid Enugu state now because IP*B is the only recognized Authority in that state and they are acting like Taliban. Be warned

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Traveling From Abuja To Enugu by Afamed: 8:00am On Sep 28, 2021
Like Boko Haram like Taliban like IPoB

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Traveling From Abuja To Enugu by Naajjii: 8:00am On Sep 28, 2021
You people haven't seen anything yet. Ipob terrorist will give you guys hell untill all of you run away from there. You guys always jubilate about book haram attacking borno, its your turn now.
Re: My Experience Traveling From Abuja To Enugu by realstars: 8:01am On Sep 28, 2021
The Borders Of Igbo Land Is Gorven By A Powerfull God Who Show's Vengance When His People Direl From His Status.
Re: My Experience Traveling From Abuja To Enugu by CandyOps(m): 8:09am On Sep 28, 2021
I n

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Traveling From Abuja To Enugu by InHeaven(m): 8:12am On Sep 28, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is the best thing to ever happen to the Igbo race.

May God continue to strengthen Ipob Terrorist

1 Like

Re: My Experience Traveling From Abuja To Enugu by djevino(m): 8:13am On Sep 28, 2021
This early morning? Ipob dey really give some people problem oo

It's very obvious most of you here doesn't live in the East. We don't see IPOB as a threat here.
I now believe most of you are paid to post shit online

1 Like

Re: My Experience Traveling From Abuja To Enugu by gidgiddy: 8:17am On Sep 28, 2021
Nsukkacursed:
I am from imiliki in Nsukka Enugu state. I came back to my state, I realised that IP*b has caged Enugu. People are no longer safe in Enugu.

Markets are shut almost 3days in a week for fear of IPOB. Governor Ugwuanyi is helpless as the masses doesn't listen to him anymore but the IP*B.

IP*B is more or less the authority in Enugu state. Economic activities have been grounded in Enugu, poverty level in Enugu has grown from 65% to about 85% due to insecurity and IP*B terrorism.

I will advise Nigerians to avoid Enugu state because of high insecurity that has rendered the state useless and worthless.

Avoid Enugu state now because IP*B is the only recognized Authority in that state and they are acting like Taliban. Be warned

Below is my own experience of traveling from Southern Kaduna to Buhari's home state of Katsina

8 Likes

Re: My Experience Traveling From Abuja To Enugu by LokoH(m): 10:27am On Sep 28, 2021
Nsukkacursed:

Natural death will not be your potion.
AMEN

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Traveling From Abuja To Enugu by Nsukkacursed: 10:42am On Sep 28, 2021
Back to sender

LokoH:

Natural death will not be your potion.
Re: My Experience Traveling From Abuja To Enugu by Tomek09(m): 10:45am On Sep 28, 2021
[s]
InHeaven:
Nnamdi Kanu is the best thing to ever happen to the Igbo race.

May God continue to strengthen Ipob Terrorist
[/s]
Nonsense
Re: My Experience Traveling From Abuja To Enugu by loveth360(f): 10:48am On Sep 28, 2021
Nsukkacursed:

Impostor,son of bandit.

Your monkier tells who you are.

If what you wrote up there is lies,you won't see next month.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Traveling From Abuja To Enugu by LokoH(m): 10:52am On Sep 28, 2021
Nsukkacursed:
Back to sender
Already glued on you

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Traveling From Abuja To Enugu by BIZNess123(m): 11:17am On Sep 28, 2021
Nawa oo

Meanwhile if you need urgent loan check my signature..
Re: My Experience Traveling From Abuja To Enugu by dettolgel: 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2021
Nsukkacursed:

1. Can we have a link to the figure you quoted or you just pulled it from your unwashed behind? grin grin

2. You might think that you are painting IPOB black, for those who still have working brain cells the truth is that you are exposing the ineffectiveness of the present administration. I know that your brain power is too low to comprehend but let me help you out:

Saying that IPOB has taken over Enugu state is the same as saying that the federal government led Buhari and APC do not have the capacity to take charge of the state. That with all his security apparatus that the government has lost Enugu state to IPOB just has they have lost Borno to insurgent.

Secondly, saying that IPOB is now in control and that people are scared of IPOB and will rather obey them that loose their lives. Technically what you are saying is that the people do not have faith in the security apparatus of the federal government led by Buhari and his APC goons, they do not trust the government to save them should they decide to disobey IPOB. By implication the federal government has failed on his duty to provide security to the people of Enugu state.

Thirdly, saying that the governor has lost control of the state. That is partially correct because the federal government led by Buhari and his APC goon are in charge of the security agencies in this country. So Buhari is unable to provide the state government with that they need to ensure the security of life and property in Enugu state.

In conclusion you thought you were demarketing Enugu and Ugwuanyi, what you are actually telling the world is that Buhari has failed to secure the lives and properties of Enugu state people, just has he failed in Borno, Kogi, Benue, Kaduna and Plateau state. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Traveling From Abuja To Enugu by Nsukkacursed: 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
Already glued and stuck on you

LokoH:

Already glued on you

1 Like

Re: My Experience Traveling From Abuja To Enugu by owerrezeorba(m): 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
[quote author=Nsukkacursed post=106240189]I am from imiliki in Nsukka Enugu state. I came back to my state, I realised that IP*b has caged Enugu. People are no longer safe in Enugu.

Avoid Enugu state now because IP*B is the only recognized Authority in that state and they are acting like Taliban. Be warned [lol which side are you from In imilike if I may ask!!!!!!!!! ]
Re: My Experience Traveling From Abuja To Enugu by Danjikanbauchi: 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
Nsukkacursed:

Afonja Muslim skull miners grin
Re: My Experience Traveling From Abuja To Enugu by edochie12: 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
What are you people saying,I am currently resides in the Eastern region and we don't see Ipob as a threat hear.
Re: My Experience Traveling From Abuja To Enugu by Nsukkacursed: 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
Enugu is a cursed backward useless worthless shithole state ravaged by terrorists, kidnappers, illiterates, bad roads, filth, 3 class igbos. Enugu is a useless worthless glorified. cheesy

[s]
Ikpunwanyianamb:
[b]Anambra is a cursed worthless erosion ravaged terrorist infested state ,Anambra is cursed[D
[/s]
Re: My Experience Traveling From Abuja To Enugu by Sunday2021: 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2021
Well done ipob. Kill everybody in the east so that buhari will listen to you guys.
Re: My Experience Traveling From Abuja To Enugu by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
Nsukkacursed:

They will call you a Fulani herdsman or DSS agent planted on Nairaland to discredit 'angelic' IPOB.

The sad thing is that this is all so predictable. When you empower illiterates and give them the absolute power to take lives, kill at will and order around leaders who have the electoral mandate of the people then this is the result.

It will now be very hard to disarm these guys and close the Pandora box. The North is yet to achieve that with Boko Haram and militant bandits.
Re: My Experience Traveling From Abuja To Enugu by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
gidgiddy:

Below is my own experience of traveling from Southern Kaduna to Buhari's home state of Katsina

Lol. IPOB commander-General of Nairaland. What on Earth are you doing travelling from Kaduna to Katsina? What are you doing in the North around "Foolanis"?

(1) (Reply)

Rare Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu At A Young Age / INEC Confirms Machina, Denies Lawan Yobe North Senatorial Seat / Kwankaso's Rally In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.