Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Kidnapped Senator Nelson Effiong Spends Third Week In Kidnappers’ Den - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnapped Senator Nelson Effiong Spends Third Week In Kidnappers’ Den (24191 Views)

"How I Survived 4-hour Ordeal In Kidnappers’ Den" —Justice Pemu (Picture) / Kidnapped Senator Nelson Effiong Spends 50 Days In Captivity / Gunmen abduct ex-Akwa Ibom senator, Nelson Effiong – Police (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kidnapped Senator Nelson Effiong Spends Third Week In Kidnappers’ Den by Tiredofbroke(m): 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
How can I get to you then sir?
HARMYMY:

That not my WhatsApp number
Re: Kidnapped Senator Nelson Effiong Spends Third Week In Kidnappers’ Den by Cardealer2021(m): 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
UTALINATION:
They need to start taking governance serious.
There is too many bad news on front page coming out of this country.
The World is watching, our reputation is taking a hit.

Iyoo Tested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR0_fXwQJyk
Tested wink
Re: Kidnapped Senator Nelson Effiong Spends Third Week In Kidnappers’ Den by Tiredofbroke(m): 2:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
I just received your mail. Thanks boss
HARMYMY:

Yes I do
If you are ready to learn
Re: Kidnapped Senator Nelson Effiong Spends Third Week In Kidnappers’ Den by Freelane33(m): 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
lipsrsealed

Re: Kidnapped Senator Nelson Effiong Spends Third Week In Kidnappers’ Den by genkins(m): 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
All these political office holders, you pack all the money for your self without fixing security... 20 churches on every street, yet no love.. . Lol.. If the poor do not sleep due to hunger, how can the rich sleep?

Meanwhile,

From time immemorial, there have been crazy rulers in the world. While not dwelling on ancient times, we will restrict our documentary to just modern history

Saparmurat Niyazov
Macias Nguema
KIM Jong-IL
Etc

These are less known dictators but thier actions during thier time in power is often jaw dropping and wonderful(sic) to say the least.
Do well to comment on who, in your opinion is the craziest of them all. Thank you, subscribe, share and like the video. enjoy!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esbAkc8i3G0
Re: Kidnapped Senator Nelson Effiong Spends Third Week In Kidnappers’ Den by UTALINATION: 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
Cardealer2021:

Tested wink

!!
Re: Kidnapped Senator Nelson Effiong Spends Third Week In Kidnappers’ Den by Yankee101: 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
They should ask for proof of life b4 paying any ransome
Re: Kidnapped Senator Nelson Effiong Spends Third Week In Kidnappers’ Den by AuroraB(f): 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
Myhusband:
might be a political kidnapped, I fear for his life if it turned to be a political kidnapped

someone, somewhere might be thinking of Bye-Election or how much will the kidnappers demand that his family won't be able to raise for good three weeks and a day?
What the eff cheesy
Re: Kidnapped Senator Nelson Effiong Spends Third Week In Kidnappers’ Den by Myhusband(m): 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
AuroraB:
What the eff cheesy

the past tense of kidnap is what oponu

before trolling at least get education. his opponent might have hire kidnappers or even party men, if that's not a political kidnapped then I wonder what other adjectives I would have used in my assumption

you blockhead just full here trying to troll with empty head, at least troll with sense

kids everywhere
Re: Kidnapped Senator Nelson Effiong Spends Third Week In Kidnappers’ Den by obyrich(m): 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
TUANKU:
This same man said Nigerians can now sleep with their eyes closed thanks to improved security cos of Buhari...now i hope he is sleeping in the kidnappers den with his eyes closed?
Banza!
Really? grin

Re: Kidnapped Senator Nelson Effiong Spends Third Week In Kidnappers’ Den by Minime10(f): 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2021
Re: Kidnapped Senator Nelson Effiong Spends Third Week In Kidnappers’ Den by AuroraB(f): 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
Myhusband:

the past tense of kidnap is what oponu

before trolling at least get education. his opponent might have hire kidnappers or even party men, if that's not a political kidnapped then I wonder what other adjectives I would have used in my assumption

you blockhead just full here trying to troll with empty head, at least troll with sense

kids everywhere
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kidnapped Senator Nelson Effiong Spends Third Week In Kidnappers’ Den by KINGKONG(m): 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
witworth:
They can't kidnapped Buhari children, not because they can't really, but because they will not. And must not.
Na opposition dem dey kidnap recently o, because most of the people kidnapped so far are either part of the masses, or oppositions, and masses self are oppositions naturally directly or indirectly.
Bad people bad government

Na former APC Senator..... Him been talk one time say Nigerians fit sleep with their two eyes closed for Bihari regime unlike GEJ where Dem been dey throw bomb anyhow lol
Re: Kidnapped Senator Nelson Effiong Spends Third Week In Kidnappers’ Den by ITbomb(m): 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
Dem kidnap Senator, kidnap Air Vice Marshall
Is like e go reach every sector
Re: Kidnapped Senator Nelson Effiong Spends Third Week In Kidnappers’ Den by godofuck231: 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
Don’t panic , Nigerians have seen worse , his own is not as bad as the chibok girls case , they should relax 6 months time he will be ok
Re: Kidnapped Senator Nelson Effiong Spends Third Week In Kidnappers’ Den by Myhusband(m): 11:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
AuroraB:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

you know those grammatical functions yet you can't lift your parents and sibling out of abject poverty

patience Jonathan with her blunder is wealthier than your generation but you're here making a joke of yourself

I don't think you ever reason and see the the kind of life you're living. another man they run your race but you're venting grammatical errors on public for likes&shares and attention and after you go back to your wretched life

I pity for your offspring, while others are investing down to prepared for the generation, you're seeking attention and clout chasing here. you're in with a wrong person monkey

as a Yoruba man I give no damn about any useless English, if you're not talking money, you're ranting nonsense

think about your life and stop making a joke of your stupidity

Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures / Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) / Buhari Hosts G19 APC Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos)