Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

What Were Your Favorite Radio Program (s) While Growing Up? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Were Your Favorite Radio Program (s) While Growing Up? (576 Views)

Name Your Favorite Radio And Your Most Favorites Show / Seamlessly Connect With Ur Favorite Radio Program All Around D World. A Link Aw / What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? (2) (3) (4)

What Were Your Favorite Radio Program (s) While Growing Up? by Jonah507(m): 8:56am On Sep 28, 2021
While we were younger, there would always be a program on radio station you are always keen to listen to.

Mine:

1. Link 95 on radio Benue.
The program was anchored by Steve Ayuwa and Elvis Ogbodo. It was such an entertaining and enlightening program I always listen to. The presenters knew their job and would keep you glued to the station for as long as it lasts. The last time I was in the state I was told one of the presenters had issue with the then governor and was sacked.

2. Youth Wing on Joy FM 96.5 Otukpo Benue state.
The program was anchored by Ene Agbo who was always keeping me updated with all the campus news. It aired on Saturdays.

3. The weekend house party on Cosmos FM in Enugu. I was told the station was ceased from the then governor. It kept me updated with all the current music. Being an introvert, I was always glued to the station for entertainment as I'm not the movie type.

Share with us in the comment section.

Re: What Were Your Favorite Radio Program (s) While Growing Up? by TheFearless(f): 9:03am On Sep 28, 2021
I so much love that program. Link 95

Good old days!
Re: What Were Your Favorite Radio Program (s) While Growing Up? by OlawaleBammie: 9:32am On Sep 28, 2021
Bebelanse..

Produced by Akinmuyiwa, akinrelere

Golden voice, 95.1fm, Ado ekiti grin grin

Re: What Were Your Favorite Radio Program (s) While Growing Up? by Aidejay(m): 12:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
Rickdeez weekly top 40 on cool fm
Dem say dem say on wazobia fm Abuja
Lean on me with Tony amole on kapital fm Abuja.

"I Am Sick And Tired"singer,2face Idibia Cries Out / Ridiculous Demands Made By Top African Musicians / Playah P's Top 10 Naija Rapper:

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7