Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Bbnaija: Whitemoney Will Win, I’m Only Fighting For Second Place’ — Cross - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Whitemoney Will Win, I’m Only Fighting For Second Place’ — Cross (515 Views)

Whitemoney Will Receive A Better Gift From Me- Chileem / Bbnaija: ‘I Can’t Date You Outside The House, I’m Only Managing’ Erica Tells Kid / I’m Only For My Wife And Kids, Not A Sex Symbol – Funsho Adeolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Whitemoney Will Win, I’m Only Fighting For Second Place’ — Cross by TheNewsBeat21: 11:00am On Sep 28, 2021
Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye housemate, Cross, stated that the initial top four finalists had already chosen Whitemoney as the winner of the show before Angel and Pere returned.

He said this on Monday, day 65 of the show, after Angel and Pere returned to the house to join Whitemoney, Cross, Liquorose, and Emmanuel as finalists.

Still in the mood of excitement due to their return to the show, Cross, Emmanuel and Liquorose, hailed Angel and Pere.

“So you made it,” Cross told Angel.

Pointing to Whitemoney, Cross said, “We have already put this one as the winner of the competition.”

Cross continued, “He has won the competition already. We’re just preparing our mind on who will come second, third, and fourth.”

Read more: https://www.newslead.ng/2021/09/28/bbnaija-whitemoney-will-win-im-only-fighting-for-second-place-cross/

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Ghana Dance Video#pocolee Vs Dancegodloyyd / Man Arrested For Playing A P*rn Video On A Billboard In Port Harcourt (see Video / I Had Sex With My Stepfather, Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.