Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

I Have 2 Acceptance Letter From Two Different PPA In Different Local Government - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Have 2 Acceptance Letter From Two Different PPA In Different Local Government (2015 Views)

How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? / Change Of PPA Between Two Different Local Governments / Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 2 Acceptance Letter From Two Different PPA In Different Local Government by Gibsonho(m): 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
Please I need help

I did documentation in my PPA (my PPA letter was given to me in camp, it wasn't on my dashboard). The school I was posted to was made with planks so I complained to someone who said he will work on it but I don't trust him because he once fooled me, so I report to my PPA (plank school) and was accepted which I proceed with documentation(on 23rd). I checked my dashboard on 25th just to see that my PPA has changed to another local government ( a polytechnic). And I want to report to the new PPA on my dashboard. Do I need to do another documentation? And hope it won't affect me in any way because the first PPA has already accepted me?
Re: I Have 2 Acceptance Letter From Two Different PPA In Different Local Government by OG1BABY(f): 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2021
Over to the experts
Re: I Have 2 Acceptance Letter From Two Different PPA In Different Local Government by 7victor(m): 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2021
The thing is very simple:

Ask the school which accepted you that you prefer to serve in the polytechnic, that you should be allowed to go.

If they release you, you go.

If they don't release you, you go.

They don't have a say as such, so even if you leave without their consent, nothing will happen,

as long as another place has accepted you, and you have made NYSC aware of your new PPA.

But more likely than never, the school will let you go if you tell them there is another PPA on your dashboard which you prefer.

They know you are not rejecting them but you are choosing between 2 options.

If you choose the polytechnic,it is legal and even NYSC cannot say that you rejected your PPA.

You don't reject your PPA, but you are choosing between 2 PPA's which is legal in every definition of the word "Legal".

You need to do another documentation and it won't affect you negatively after this.

During my own time, some people had experience similar to yours and it didn't affect them at all.

2 Likes

Re: I Have 2 Acceptance Letter From Two Different PPA In Different Local Government by Gibsonho(m): 11:19am On Sep 29, 2021
7victor:
The thing is very simple:

Ask the school which accepted you that you prefer to serve in the polytechnic, that you should be allowed to go.

If they release you, you go.

If they don't release you, you go.

They don't have a say as such, so even if you leave without their consent, nothing will happen,

as long as another place has accepted you, and you have made NYSC aware of your new PPA.

But more likely than never, the school will let you go if you tell them there is another PPA on your dashboard which you prefer.

They know you are not rejecting them but you are choosing between 2 options.

If you choose the polytechnic,it is legal and even NYSC cannot say that you rejected your PPA.

You don't reject your PPA, but you are choosing between 2 PPA's which is legal in every definition of the word "Legal".

You need to do another documentation and it won't affect you negatively after this.

During my own time, some people had experience similar to yours and it didn't affect them at all.
Thank you sir
Re: I Have 2 Acceptance Letter From Two Different PPA In Different Local Government by deedondavi(m): 10:36am On Sep 30, 2021
Gibsonho:
Please I need help

I did documentation in my PPA (my PPA letter was given to me in camp, it wasn't on my dashboard). The school I was posted to was made with planks so I complained to someone who said he will work on it but I don't trust him because he once fooled me, so I report to my PPA (plank school) and was accepted which I proceed with documentation(on 23rd). I checked my dashboard on 25th just to see that my PPA has changed to another local government ( a polytechnic). And I want to report to the new PPA on my dashboard. Do I need to do another documentation? And hope it won't affect me in any way because the first PPA has already accepted me?

PPA on dashboard is the official one. So you're with the polytechnic.
Re: I Have 2 Acceptance Letter From Two Different PPA In Different Local Government by MarriagesThatWo: 7:18am On Oct 03, 2021
If you want to learn affiliate marketing for free. I teach it on my WhatsApp status.

Join my WhatsApp list on 08102714748

All you have to do is send yes to 08102714748

First, I will send you a PDF on what most people still don't know about affiliate marketing

Then, it continues from there...

and by the way I am Emeka Godson and A happy wonderful First Sunday to you, this month of Independence!

(1) (Reply)

NYSC 2016, Batch B, Stream II, Niger State Zone / Is this Corper Outfit Right Or Wrong? / RIVERS NYSC State Allowance Cancelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.