Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Free Lifetime Data Giveaway - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Lifetime Data Giveaway (365 Views)

New Year Free Data Giveaway / 10 Lucky Winners To Receive Free 1GB Data Giveaway – Enter Now! / Free Data Giveaway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Lifetime Data Giveaway by Shevi8: 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2021
Are you tired of being out data using statements like "I no get money to buy data to browse","who go sub for me or wifi with with me"? etc. Ladies and gentlemen, don't stress your brain on matters like this because there's a solution for this problem.there's a mobile app that gives this opportunity to everyone desires to always have data to browse daily for FREE using your various network providers like MTN,Airtel etc within or outside Nigeria.

REQUIREMENTS:
*A smartphone
*Internet connection to download the mobile app and
*An MTN Sim card inserted into your phone

BENEFITS:
*Updates on latest data giveaway to browse e.g MTN, Airtel e.t.c
*Free access to a social media group to get informations of the latest network data to browse from across Africa including Nigeria

COST
#1,000
To pay,pay into this account
Account Name: Oyeinpreye Taribigha
Account number 0164837747
Bank:Guaranty Trust Bank
Send a screenshot of your payment receipt to
digitaltechventures@gmail.com to get started

Slots will be open for 30 persons,then after that the price rise to it's original price tag which #3,000 on the 30th of September,2021.please know this,it's first come, first serve.
Note: Don't make the #1,000 limit you from the opportunity that will give you peace of mind at the end.
For enquiries,call 08162939869
Re: Free Lifetime Data Giveaway by sunnyking09(m): 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
What is the validity ( I.e when is it going to expire?).
Re: Free Lifetime Data Giveaway by Shevi8: 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
From the platform,there's no official announcement for the app expiring
Re: Free Lifetime Data Giveaway by Shevi8: 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
I have 2 people who have paid.guys,this app is real.pick your slots
Re: Free Lifetime Data Giveaway by Shevi8: 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
if you are a student,you also need this.even when u don't have data,this app will work for you.
Re: Free Lifetime Data Giveaway by Shevi8: 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
Goodday ladies and gentle men.do you know that without having data on your phone,you can have free daily delivered to you.call 08162939869 for more details
Re: Free Lifetime Data Giveaway by Shevi8: 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
Goodday guys,i hope you are having a great time. the door is still open for your phones to get back to back data to browse for free.hit me up to get started
Re: Free Lifetime Data Giveaway by Shevi8: 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
Its not late for u to get this app.hit me up let get started

(1) (Reply)

Do you need a content writer? / Trade With Bxplug- Invest To Harvest / NGO Grant And Sponsor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.