Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

War Over Value Added Tax: The Facts And The Fictions By Olawepo Hashim - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Over Value Added Tax: The Facts And The Fictions By Olawepo Hashim (13868 Views)

We Must Tax The Rich Mercilessly – Aregbesola / What You Should Know About Valued Added Tax: Paying As You Consume / How I Will Fight Corruption, By Olawepo-hashim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War Over Value Added Tax: The Facts And The Fictions By Olawepo Hashim by fkj950ax(m): 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
Rolings:

VAT data and IGR data are different
He gave VAT data not IGR data to back his claims....what is so hard to understand....rather it is you muddying the water because of ignorance

Supreme court will shut you ignoramus up once and for all....all this your grandstanding is based on ignorance

And you were raised properly o. Just can't understand why you can't make comments without resorting to abuse.
Re: War Over Value Added Tax: The Facts And The Fictions By Olawepo Hashim by fkj950ax(m): 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2021
Jarus:

Check the heading of that table (which he sourced from Vanguard), the data he is using here is for VAT, not IGR.

Thanks for the heads-up. Seen that

1 Like

Re: War Over Value Added Tax: The Facts And The Fictions By Olawepo Hashim by sirp9898(m): 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
[quote author=ClassicMan202 post=106249361]Yes... We agree

Let's just divide and see who suffers

After all person wey suffer go get sense

Oga the unite is doing more harm than good, let's taste the other side, at least if it fails, everybody head go correct, there will be no more agitations and we will negotiate our unio

Good comments
Re: War Over Value Added Tax: The Facts And The Fictions By Olawepo Hashim by afube: 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
palsenator:

Honest it is you that lack sense.. Please read again... Or you don't know the meaning of regional government?

You really need to grow up... What u are saying is the same thing I spelled out.

Your post is delicately nuanced and I can read "innuendos", your "rope a dope" tactics will not fly with me! you are not interacting with a spring chicken u know!
Re: War Over Value Added Tax: The Facts And The Fictions By Olawepo Hashim by dontalklife: 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
This is a stupid analysis. Why would you ever refer to Abia State as Nnamdi Kanu's state? Op you're madt.
Re: War Over Value Added Tax: The Facts And The Fictions By Olawepo Hashim by johntolu: 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
Godons1:
It's now evidently clear that, the EAST contribute zero to the Economy. But they enjoy from what Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Abuja, Lagos, Oyo and River State jointly make. I wonder how Biafra Republic will survive. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Las las na Nigeria go dey give them aids.
grin

It is curious that despite the insurgency challenges, Yobe generated more VAT than Enugu and Anambra respectively.

As a matter of fact Kano's VAT generation is bigger than that of all the 5 Eastern States put together.

1 Like

Re: War Over Value Added Tax: The Facts And The Fictions By Olawepo Hashim by Godons1: 5:44am On Sep 29, 2021
johntolu:

It is curious that despite the insurgency challenges, Yobe generated more VAT than Enugu and Anambra respectively.
As a matter of fact Kano's VAT generation is bigger than that of all the 5 Eastern States put together.

Yes na. They are parasites, their 5 States contribute nothing. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: War Over Value Added Tax: The Facts And The Fictions By Olawepo Hashim by palsenator(m): 6:38am On Sep 29, 2021
afube:

Your post is delicately nuanced and I can read "innuendos", your "rope a dope" tactics will not fly with me! you are not interacting with a spring chicken u know!

Lol... I just like you bro..
Re: War Over Value Added Tax: The Facts And The Fictions By Olawepo Hashim by bilms(m): 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
sad
Re: War Over Value Added Tax: The Facts And The Fictions By Olawepo Hashim by salesbloo: 7:26am On Oct 15, 2021
fkj950ax:
IGR and VAT are different.
The fact that he lumped IGR figures to explain his VAT theories is him muddying the water.

The call for VAT domiciliation by respective states is the crux. Rivers State that initiated this isn't looking at it as Northern vs Southern states performances as he has done here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore Declares To Run For Nigerian President In 2023 / JAMB under Oloyede made ₦‎50 Billion for FG in one year — Shettima / Explosion Hits Mosque In Sapele, Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.