Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,402 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

300 Level Akwa Ibom University Student Dies Over Asthma Attack - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 300 Level Akwa Ibom University Student Dies Over Asthma Attack (513 Views)

Ekpo Iniobong Threatens To Sue Akwa Ibom University Over His Expulsion / 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep / No Admission For Students With Tattoos At Akwa Ibom University - V.C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

300 Level Akwa Ibom University Student Dies Over Asthma Attack by Sigggy: 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
Update from

Iyakndue Okon, a 300-level female student of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU), has been reported dead after she had an asthmatic attack and was immediately rushed to the school’s medical center for medical attention.

The sad incident reportedly happened on Monday, morning, September 27, 2021, while the Department of Chemistry science student was writing a test.

A source told Siggy that the deceased, a 300 level student from chemistry science department, was writing a test, when she had the asthma exacerbation.

She was said to have forgotten her inhaler at home, and was rushed to the medical centre by her course-mates, but on getting there, they were told that there was currently a shortage of inhalers at the hospital. It was in the process that she gave up the ghost.

https:///300-level-akwa-ibom-university-student-dies-over-asthma-attack/

Re: 300 Level Akwa Ibom University Student Dies Over Asthma Attack by Sigggy: 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
cry embarassed
Re: 300 Level Akwa Ibom University Student Dies Over Asthma Attack by Staysave: 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ma gee
It is well....
Rip to the dead...
She died of poor school first-aid, I'm sure the school doesn't have inhelar to support her when she is unconscious...
Re: 300 Level Akwa Ibom University Student Dies Over Asthma Attack by Iniobong34: 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
Iyami! What a pity
Re: 300 Level Akwa Ibom University Student Dies Over Asthma Attack by Iamicekid(m): 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
Rip but I think there should be an health program telling this people on how important this inhaler is cause they themselves don’t always take it serious.... There was this time I was with this girl anytime she is coming to my side, she always forget her inhaler and i always chase her back home cause no be me u go put in problem until I had to buy one myself and keep for house Incase she needs it
Re: 300 Level Akwa Ibom University Student Dies Over Asthma Attack by Siggynigeria: 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
This is just mere carelessness on her part... May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: 300 Level Akwa Ibom University Student Dies Over Asthma Attack by BornorBang: 7:07am On Sep 29, 2021
A student's medical centre doesn't have inhaler. What then do they have?
Re: 300 Level Akwa Ibom University Student Dies Over Asthma Attack by Sigggy: 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
Uhmm
Re: 300 Level Akwa Ibom University Student Dies Over Asthma Attack by Sixsigmahub: 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
Why na embarassed cry

(1) (Reply)

Wow Info! 2022 Global Minimum Wage List - See Nigeria's Ranking / WAEC Timetable PDF Download For 2022 / How To Pass Exams With Flying Colors In Both College And Higher Institution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.