Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

2023: Shehu Sani Appeals To Northern, Southern Govs Not To Tear Nigeria Apart - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Shehu Sani Appeals To Northern, Southern Govs Not To Tear Nigeria Apart (19841 Views)

Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari / Northern, Southern Leaders Reject Calls For Another CONFAB / Ekweremadu, South-east Govs Not Working For Buhari –PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Shehu Sani Appeals To Northern, Southern Govs Not To Tear Nigeria Apart by Trumann: 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
Splitmind:
Bastard southern governors just want to drag Nigeria back. Unpatriotic souls need to be taught a serious lesson.

You want to teach Southern Governors lesson. I laugh.
This is what happens when an illiterate beggar gets hold of a phone.
You know why Buhari cried like a baby in 2011? Go and ask.
Re: 2023: Shehu Sani Appeals To Northern, Southern Govs Not To Tear Nigeria Apart by Splitmind: 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
nelszx:

How do you mean?

Always blaming Fulani for everything because they hate Buhari and want to steal the president seat.

Greedy fools will get nothing!
Re: 2023: Shehu Sani Appeals To Northern, Southern Govs Not To Tear Nigeria Apart by Splitmind: 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
Trumann:

You want to teach Southern Governors lesson. I laugh.
This is what happens when an illiterates beggar gets hold of a phone.
You know why Buhari cried like a baby in 2011? Go and ask.

I don't responds to unwashed hooligans
Re: 2023: Shehu Sani Appeals To Northern, Southern Govs Not To Tear Nigeria Apart by twilliamx(m): 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
Tissaia:
What's is his gain in this contraception except, immoraly corrupt society. “And the life of this world is nothing but play and amusement. But far better is the house in the hereafter for those who are Al-Muttaqun (the pious). Will you not then understand?” (Quran, Al-An’aam: 32)

Is better to save our community than accept Alcohol VAT Money and lose our religion, culture and Morality. One Nigeria is actually against the North

Are you aware that Internet is equally immoral, I will advice you stop using it, your holy region is been ravaged by holy bandits, holy terrorist, holy herdsmen who kill a fellow human being without batting an eye, also you have refused to speak as regards the high ďrug use amongst the Northern youths which is part of what drives them to act like cows most times, or is it the lack of labour force due to fact that most women like yourself I presume are caged.
Madam believe me Alcohol is not your problem, check most places are Alcohol is sold, they are far better of than the North.. you guys are the problem of this country with your radical and senseless beliefs.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Shehu Sani Appeals To Northern, Southern Govs Not To Tear Nigeria Apart by truthfuterrence: 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
Trumann:

Fool, Let him go and rebuild the abandoned bridge at Aba.

Was build though,, but if you want it to be built to a new modern which most country haven't build we will look into that and make sure Nigeria is the first country to build such bridge

Thank you for your complaint Sir
Re: 2023: Shehu Sani Appeals To Northern, Southern Govs Not To Tear Nigeria Apart by Trumann: 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2021
Hangmnk:
Wallahi. Sister, inba rainin wayo ba, wa yagamusu, we care about one Nigeria. Dan kutumar ubansu, mu muka fara bamaso. Har da stoning din sarduna. lokacin shi Azikiwe, yana campaign as nationalist, harda Kiran Sarduna da Awolowo tribalist. The day Yoruba and igbos decided to to unite and run with a president and vice President that's when we will take them serious

Omo ẹranko, baba màlú tí ẹ gbé sórí òye President lo máa baye gbogbo yín jẹ tán. Ti wọn ba bi bananlakun ìyá yín jẹ, ẹ má kúrò nbẹ ni 2023.
E máa jẹ ìyá, ayé yín máa baje tán ni.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Shehu Sani Appeals To Northern, Southern Govs Not To Tear Nigeria Apart by Trumann: 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
Splitmind:

I don't responds to unwashed hooligans

But I do, that's why I'm curing the foolishness of your stinking fathers eating grass like wild animals.
Re: 2023: Shehu Sani Appeals To Northern, Southern Govs Not To Tear Nigeria Apart by Arespect10: 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Stu!pd Mallam.

I just hope a tribalistic southerner will take over in 2023.

Is either Nigeria is totally restructured or we go our different ways.
That's what I've been dreaming of, abeg let the country break up now
Re: 2023: Shehu Sani Appeals To Northern, Southern Govs Not To Tear Nigeria Apart by GeneralPula: 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
asobo1:
Shehu Sani should respect himself.
As for the SW, those of the tinubu bloc who voted for Buhar in 2019 all in the name strategizing in reaping the dividends by 2023 not necessarily based on his performance. If we are not having an Igbo president, let power remain in the north. Most importantly, north east. Because only north east and south east haven't tested the presidential seat. South west una see una lives

Coward PDpiggs..

PDP been using you people for more than 20 years and till date, no courage to fight for the Presidency ticket..

Dey there dey mention Tinubu..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Shehu Sani Appeals To Northern, Southern Govs Not To Tear Nigeria Apart by Adolfhitler001: 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
Trumann:

But I do, that's why I'm curing the foolishness of your stinking fathers eating grass like wild animals.
You mean this aboki grin grin grin

Re: 2023: Shehu Sani Appeals To Northern, Southern Govs Not To Tear Nigeria Apart by wallrichy: 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
The contraption that is burnt and still burning...Imagine, talking as if he's not in Nigeria.....
Re: 2023: Shehu Sani Appeals To Northern, Southern Govs Not To Tear Nigeria Apart by Evercurious(f): 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
Blackfire:
South can never win the Almighty North

North2023

Incase you don't know

Almighty indeed in poverty , terrorism and all sorts of iniquity

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Shehu Sani Appeals To Northern, Southern Govs Not To Tear Nigeria Apart by KaptainAfrika: 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
The only I would miss from the North are those their light-skin fulani babes...
Re: 2023: Shehu Sani Appeals To Northern, Southern Govs Not To Tear Nigeria Apart by OmoManU: 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
He's crazy
Re: 2023: Shehu Sani Appeals To Northern, Southern Govs Not To Tear Nigeria Apart by AcademicWriter: 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
South can never victory the Almighty North North2023 Incase you haven't tell
Re: 2023: Shehu Sani Appeals To Northern, Southern Govs Not To Tear Nigeria Apart by Morenikeji090(m): 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
Lol see stupid north... Ur generation can never meet up yoruba standard in the world.. You are learning silly nitwit..
Ballama:
you are the one that lack sense product of a baby factory southern PIG
Re: 2023: Shehu Sani Appeals To Northern, Southern Govs Not To Tear Nigeria Apart by Morenikeji090(m): 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2021
I'm telling you.... We gonna finish north...
naija1stnigar:
when we in the south were telling our leaders that everything was finished with the contraption called Nigeria they said we should shut up 99% of southerners have already signed out of the contraption now our leaders have understand what we are saying and are ready to do anything to pull out of the contraption soon you they will smell pepper by the time we are through.
Re: 2023: Shehu Sani Appeals To Northern, Southern Govs Not To Tear Nigeria Apart by Naajjii: 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
Morenikeji090:
Your northern leaders are the most useless folks in this nation. You folks are terrorist and cow.. You damn too selfish and nitwit. See I'm happy how my people Yoruba wanna back off from u people. North leave the 2023 Presidency to south then u see peace unless the country gonna be hot for you.. May God decompose the relationship between the northerns and south west... Nigeria need progress not just ruling of fools. Buhari is a cow in fact north lack sense.
Who is this one want to threaten? North won't leave the 2023 presidency for south we want to see how you people will make the country hot for north. Who also say the north cannot make the country hot for you people if the president doesn't not come from the north in 2023?
Re: 2023: Shehu Sani Appeals To Northern, Southern Govs Not To Tear Nigeria Apart by Morenikeji090(m): 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
Lol fools.. You are boko haram and banditry is killing like cows.... Southern gonna kill you finish... Cow people you and ur people lack sense.. 2023 southern is taking the sit we gonna deal with u cows..
Naajjii:

Who is this one want to threaten? North won't leave the 2023 presidency for south we want to see how you people will make the country hot for north. Who also say the north cannot make the country hot for you people if the president doesn't not come from the north in 2023?
Re: 2023: Shehu Sani Appeals To Northern, Southern Govs Not To Tear Nigeria Apart by ozodigboo(m): 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
GeneralPula:

Coward PDpiggs..

PDP been using you people for more than 20 years and till date, no courage to fight for the Presidency ticket..

Dey there dey mention Tinubu..
Listen to yourself.
The Fulani are planning to continue from where Buhari stopped.
Instead of us to unite and block their plans , we Southerners are busy abusing ourselves. Nonsense
Re: 2023: Shehu Sani Appeals To Northern, Southern Govs Not To Tear Nigeria Apart by GeneralPula: 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
ozodigboo:

Listen to yourself.
The Fulani are planning to continue from where Buhari stopped.
Instead of us to unite and block their plans , we Southerners are busy abusing ourselves. Nonsense

Speak to your fellow flatinoz..

They started it and they’re still on it..
Re: 2023: Shehu Sani Appeals To Northern, Southern Govs Not To Tear Nigeria Apart by mp3ree: 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
Tissaia:
What's is his gain in this contraception except, immoraly corrupt society. “And the life of this world is nothing but play and amusement. But far better is the house in the hereafter for those who are Al-Muttaqun (the pious). Will you not then understand?” (Quran, Al-An’aam: 32)

Is better to save our community than accept Alcohol VAT Money and lose our religion, culture and Morality. One Nigeria is actually against the North

Tell your people to do the needful, one Nigeria is not by force.
Re: 2023: Shehu Sani Appeals To Northern, Southern Govs Not To Tear Nigeria Apart by Guestlander: 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
God bless the Yoruba nation. One step closer with the declaration of the northern governors. God is with us.
Re: 2023: Shehu Sani Appeals To Northern, Southern Govs Not To Tear Nigeria Apart by Gandollar(f): 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
Norwichsailor:
This place is vile grin
Seun go cash out next year.
More tribal war more traffic
Seun remember me abeg grin
...and me too oo

Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: 2023: Shehu Sani Appeals To Northern, Southern Govs Not To Tear Nigeria Apart by Gandollar(f): 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
sterlingD:
He said, “An appeal to the Northern and Southern Governors not to tear and burn this country in their personal quest for power and resources.

“The national debt is rising, the national currency is crashing, terrorists and unknown gunmen are killing and kidnapping our people every day, poverty is ravaging our people, industries have shut down, millions of our youths are unemployed;

“Why not unite and address the major and common issues that are threatening the peace, lives and wellbeing of the masses of our people rather than wiping up sectional and ethnic sentiments.”

So sad
You can only address those things from a position of power, more power and plenty power.
Re: 2023: Shehu Sani Appeals To Northern, Southern Govs Not To Tear Nigeria Apart by chikason22(m): 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
[quote author= post=106252801][/quote]

Re: 2023: Shehu Sani Appeals To Northern, Southern Govs Not To Tear Nigeria Apart by chikason22(m): 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
post=106252775:
In One Nigeria we stand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: We're Only Concerned About A President Who Has Capacity To Lead- Jefferson / Suspension Of Doyin Okupe Null & Void — Labour Party Declares / Wike And PDP Members Dispel Protesting APC Members In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.