Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

The Must-have Elements Of A Popular Mobile Game - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Must-have Elements Of A Popular Mobile Game (906 Views)

Which One Is The Most Popular Mobile Phone Brand In Nigeria / Tiktok Is World’s Most Popular Mobile Video App / What Mobile Game/games Are You Playing Currently? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Must-have Elements Of A Popular Mobile Game by davidhardin(m): 2:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
Developing a mobile game requires compromises not only in terms of icons and windows. The limit to your imagination is the screen area of your smartphone. In this article, my company and I will review the necessary elements of a mobile game to develop an interface. 
The game interface consists of a complex of aspects:
UX/UI
stats
structure
ergonomics
logic
other
Even simple mobile games require clear action and attention to detail, otherwise the return on investment can be delayed or not realized at all.What problems do you face when developing games? Creating an f2p game for cell phones is a process that requires attention to detail and a willingness to face difficulties, all because:ignorance of the project's chips. A game cannot stand still and requires constant development, adding new elements. So you have to be ready to scale. Since the smartphone screen is small, you have to limit yourself to the existing features. It is necessary to take into account the peculiarities of all manufacturers' screens, so that each user of the game application feels comfortable. 
How much does it cost to develop a game for mobile? The price depends on: 
genre
number of features (functionality)
technical features
interaction with the player
deadline
AppLatide has been developing USA/Europe mobile games for years, and can make your target audience fall in love with yours at first sight. Get an expert consultation now https://app-promotion.net/.Before you create a mobile game, remember the principle: one screen, one solution. There should be logic in the arrangement of elements. Zoning - the combination of fragments in space - will help in this. 
Determining and following the orientation of the device.Game elements are placed on the screen according to the chosen orientation of the gadget - portrait or landscape. You can choose between vertical or horizontal arrangement of objects. The designer's work on a global level depends on this. 

Using the space behind the smartphone screen.When designing mobile games, don't forget about the space outside the smartphone. Slide panels hide information, helping to solve the player's query without leaving the game. The main thing is that additional panels do not conflict with the already existing ones in the operating system. 

Using only the right elements.Mobile games 2021 still include unnecessary elements. Make it a rule to use only what you need in the game to achieve the goal. Design elements only overload the space, take up space, increase processing time and have no meaning. Remove everything that can be removed, including the distance between elements. Pay attention to the space, because the presence of "air", forming the perception of the elements. It is not necessary to reduce the element itself, because the main thing is that the user can play with comfort.Revise the content, repeated information, remove "brackets". Reduce the text blocks, turning them into graphics. When superimposing objects on top of each other (if used offline) separate them with colors or highlighting.Arrange the elements by letting the user finish drawing the elements themselves.Element of the game, which often occur in the same size, for someone specific window can cut a mask on all sides, as for the user it will be one and the same picture.When you reduce it, the picture loses clickable area and is knocked out of the overall picture.  

A glimpse into the future
Game development begins with research. When you come up with a game, familiarize yourself with its top representatives. Then you'll know the set of features for the project. With an understanding of what will be in the game, make a "project roadmap" with UI features in mind - the shorter the better. Be prepared for some that won't be implemented or are implemented in a way that deviates from the script. 

Using standards and templates.Templates make project development easier. An intuitive interface helps users get up to speed faster and be loyal to new things. Make the mechanics clear to the player, but think about the details. The task here is not to be "one of the others", but to find a style and stand out from the competition. 

Guide.The guide is a guide to the project, including the rules of scaling it. Everything a designer needs is collected here, and this information is regularly updated as the project grows. 

Navigation without constraints
When scaling a game, it becomes necessary to create an "extended corridor" where new features will be placed. How do you solve the problem of a small screen? 
Swipe. For example, in "Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes" the menu items are located in the center of the screen, making it easy for the user to get where they need to go. 
Pass-throughs. The concept of interaction of complementary and similar functions. 
In conclusion
Playing mobile games is easier than making them. UI development requires an increased attention to detail, which must meet the parameters and conditions. When developing a game, don't forget to ask for feedback at every stage in order to stop "improvements" and "removing everything superfluous" in time.

Re: The Must-have Elements Of A Popular Mobile Game by martiscore: 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2021
I would like to create a game, that will be played by billions of people. I would like to become a billionaire one day, but this thing is not possible without hard work and dedication. I look at a lot of well known people, because they explain how they started everything. From zero they became heroes. I usually look at https://www.creative.onl/hire-app-developer/, because they have a lot of information about your future plans. Here you can find whatever you want to, eventually you can speak with some professional people, who might help you. I recommend it with all my pleasure.
Re: The Must-have Elements Of A Popular Mobile Game by Breastfeed: 11:43am On Oct 08, 2021
Nice info, this is really good to know. I think the pes2021 I play on my TECNO phone has all these.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 8 Plus Available / Ha Tunnel VPN Unlimited Time. / What Is The Best And Phone To Buy Apart From Samsung

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.