Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Why Is Sardine And Other Oil Foods So Irritative To Me In My Present Condition - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why Is Sardine And Other Oil Foods So Irritative To Me In My Present Condition (575 Views)

What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area / Why Are Junk Foods So Expensive? / NAFDAC Cautions Public Against Consumption Of 2 Brands Of Sardine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Sardine And Other Oil Foods So Irritative To Me In My Present Condition by Gbedulord: 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
Hello Nairalanders
I'm sorry I don't know the actual section to place this trend
I have an injury in my hand and it use to bring out pox that looks like oil I don't know why I find it so difficult to eat sardine and other oil foods because of this injury it looks so irritating because of the pox that looks like oil that's similar to sardine oil

Is this a health problem or just a normal effect please I need your suggestions
Re: Why Is Sardine And Other Oil Foods So Irritative To Me In My Present Condition by chatinent: 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
Nausea.

Same here. I once ate it and threw up due to illness. Since then, I don't eat it anymore.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sardine And Other Oil Foods So Irritative To Me In My Present Condition by lalajnr(m): 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2021
Na wa o nothing we nor go see for this seun website grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sardine And Other Oil Foods So Irritative To Me In My Present Condition by Abfinest007(m): 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
Sorry this oil is different from the on ur head
Re: Why Is Sardine And Other Oil Foods So Irritative To Me In My Present Condition by SURElee(f): 11:51pm On Oct 02, 2021
Gbedulord:
Hello Nairalanders
I'm sorry I don't know the actual section to place this trend
I have an injury in my hand and it use to bring out pox that looks like oil I don't know why I find it so difficult to eat sardine and other oil foods because of this injury it looks so irritating because of the pox that looks like oil that's similar to sardine oil

Is this a health problem or just a normal effect please I need your suggestions

Go and treat your injury.
Go see a doctor, he will examine the injury, recommend tests and prescribe antibiotics for that wound that you are comparing the pus to sardine
Re: Why Is Sardine And Other Oil Foods So Irritative To Me In My Present Condition by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 05, 2021
chatinent:
Nausea.

Same here. I once ate it and threw up due to illness. Since then, I don't eat it anymore.

Re: Why Is Sardine And Other Oil Foods So Irritative To Me In My Present Condition by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 05, 2021
Op, go and treat your sore and stop trying to make someone puke!

Use hydrogen peroxide to clean the surface to stop the "oils" coming out. Then stop eating sardines.

(1) (Reply)

Rite Foods Partners With Food Meets Naija Initiative To End Hunger In Nigeria / Startup Your Foodstuff Business In Nigeria Like An Expert This 2022 / Around The World In 80 Drinks! How Many Have You Tried? Palm Wine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.