Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

What You Need To Know About Brand Identity/creative Designs - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / What You Need To Know About Brand Identity/creative Designs (896 Views)

Get Professional Logo & Brand Identity / PROFESSIONAL LOGO & BRAND IDENTITY DESIGNS / Double Offer, Split Passion Creative Designs Masterclass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Need To Know About Brand Identity/creative Designs by AlphaDigitals: 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
Good evening here,my name is Sobowale Samuel, Creative Director, AlphaDigitals.

AlphaDigitals is a business Branding/Media outfit. I'll be sharing with you informations from the vast world of Graphics/Creative designs alongside some of recent works

Meet me in the next box cheesy

Re: What You Need To Know About Brand Identity/creative Designs by AlphaDigitals: 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
What is a Brand's Identity?

A Brand's ID or corporate image according to Google is the manner in which a corporation, firm or business enterprise presents itself to the public. The corporate identity is typically visualized by branding and with the use of trademarks, but it can also include things like product design, advertising, public relations etc.

Re: What You Need To Know About Brand Identity/creative Designs by AlphaDigitals: 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
As we all now,when the term Brand ID comes to ones mind,the whole world perceives a logo,Yes!!!

A logo could express thousands of ideas, emotions,infos etc especially when built with the right shapes. Without much a-do,let me immerse you with the knowledge of what shapes are and how they convey meaningful informations

Re: What You Need To Know About Brand Identity/creative Designs by AlphaDigitals: 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
Shapes are the building blocks of everything we see, and the meaning of shapes speaks fundamentally to how we understand our world. They are so universal most visual artists first learn how to draw through construction, or breaking down images into basic geometry. But shapes are more than just practical, constructive tools: their meanings are what allow designers to communicate visually.

Re: What You Need To Know About Brand Identity/creative Designs by AlphaDigitals: 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2021
The meaning of squares

Stability
Rigidity
Heaviness
Reliability
Strength
Seriousness

The meaning of circles

Lightness
Happiness
Softness
Innocence
Movement
Infinity

The meaning of triangles

Sharpness
Danger
Guidance
Divinity
Balance

Re: What You Need To Know About Brand Identity/creative Designs by AlphaDigitals: 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
Back to a brand's ID, I've emphasized a little about Logos
SCHOOL SCHEME

Colours are play crucial roles and are tantamount to a brands representation. If you've been familiar with top brands like MTN,CNN,AIRTEL and many more, you'll not be oblivious that these brands and as well as many brands rhyme and fuse their colour combos together to relay a visual, appealing, consistent and dynamic exclusiveness of what they stand for.

Green : Environment, nature, strength, Agro,health etc

White : Distinction,Purity,Light,tenderness, neutrality etc

Black : Boldness, courage, agility, strength etc

Red : Romance,heart, health,danger, warning,alert,beauty, etc

Pink : Art,beauty,softness,romance,etc

Yellow : happiness,optimism,enlightenment and creativity, sunshine,illness etc

Re: What You Need To Know About Brand Identity/creative Designs by AlphaDigitals: 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
Over the years,we have been helping SME's build a sustainable Brand ID that'll stand the test of time.

We profer branding Solutions also to our clients. beauty of doing business with us simply mean we're going to be putting you through the basic types of Logos and how best to use them

AlphaDigitals: So ma'am, could you please tell us what you want us to convey into our Logo sketch,maybe your core value etc

Client: Well,i own a clothing store,i just want something simple and decent,not too colourful.Out of what my business must stand for should be swittness plus having an emotional touch in it.

AlphaDigitals: Well detailed enough ma'am,our colour scheme for you are: black, yellow,white.
What's your take

Client: You guyz know your job,i know you'll deliver what i want that was why i choose you.

AlphaDigitals: Thank you for trusting us, you'll get your Logo plus the brief sent to your mail in not more than 48hrs

Re: What You Need To Know About Brand Identity/creative Designs by Endorsa: 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
AlphaDigitals:
Over the years,we have been helping SME's build a sustainable Brand ID that'll stand the test of time.

We profer branding Solutions also to our clients. beauty of doing business with us simply mean we're going to be putting you through the basic types of Logos and how best to use them

AlphaDigitals: So ma'am, could you please tell us what you want us to convey into our Logo sketch,maybe your core value etc

Client: Well,i own a clothing store,i just want something simple and decent,not too colourful.Out of what my business must stand for should be swittness plus having an emotional touch in it.

AlphaDigitals: Well detailed enough ma'am,our colour scheme for you are: black, yellow,white.
What's your take

Client: You guyz know your job,i know you'll deliver what i want that was why i choose you.

AlphaDigitals: Thank you for trusting us, you'll get your Logo plus the brief sent to your mail in not more than 48hrs

You have a top service, you can try to get more customers and sales. Check it out.
Re: What You Need To Know About Brand Identity/creative Designs by AlphaDigitals: 11:33am On Sep 29, 2021
Endorsa:

You have a top service, you can try to get more customers and sales. Check it out.
Oohh, Alright thanks
Re: What You Need To Know About Brand Identity/creative Designs by AlphaDigitals: 11:40am On Sep 29, 2021
We are very confident that you'll be getting enough value for your money

Re: What You Need To Know About Brand Identity/creative Designs by AlphaDigitals: 11:27am On Oct 01, 2021
Apt

Re: What You Need To Know About Brand Identity/creative Designs by AlphaDigitals: 12:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
Fit and Fix: Exclusive: Full Brand Identity

It's Monday, blissful week ahead for you IJN.

~ Logo Creation ( up to 8 formats ) ~ Logo Presentation ~ Logo Mockups ( up to 5 ) ~ Awareness Flier for launching ~ Logo intro ( video Graphics ) and more.

Re: What You Need To Know About Brand Identity/creative Designs by AlphaDigitals: 11:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
Facebook is now back though

Re: What You Need To Know About Brand Identity/creative Designs by AlphaDigitals: 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
PROFESSIONAL BRAND ID CREATION

- available in 3d/2d
- available in 3 formats ( pdf,png,jpeg )
- very affordable
- delivery within 48hrs max
- logo brief
- logo mockup ( cap,shirt,book,wall ... )
- business card design
- Letterhead Design
- branding ebook
- branding solutions
- Free Advert promotion on our WhatsApp platform

more of our services : banner designs,Eflier/print Flier, book cover,videographics, YouTube cover,3d animation,etc

Re: What You Need To Know About Brand Identity/creative Designs by AlphaDigitals: 9:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
Brand your business with AlphaDigitals

We're waiting for you wink smiley

Re: What You Need To Know About Brand Identity/creative Designs by Gfxguy(m): 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nice efforts bro.
You still have a lot to learn though.
You need a deeper grasp of the principles of graphic design.

Take 2 months to learn intensively.
Avoid distractions

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Nairalander 3D Designs / Comic Gurus.....help Needed / Hilltopcomedy Brings To You Another Comedy Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.