Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Two Jailed For Internet Love Scam, US Military Impersonation In Ilorin - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Jailed For Internet Love Scam, US Military Impersonation In Ilorin (19475 Views)

Internet Fraudster Bags Jail Term For Impersonation In Abuja / Romance scam: US Court Jails Adedunmola Gbadegesin For 60 Months / Efcc Arrests Man For Impersonation In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Jailed For Internet Love Scam, US Military Impersonation In Ilorin by labisibrass(m): 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
Huh
Re: Two Jailed For Internet Love Scam, US Military Impersonation In Ilorin by fxsky: 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2021
As e dey go now, FG will soon Open Phone & Gadgets Outlets all over the country smiley
Re: Two Jailed For Internet Love Scam, US Military Impersonation In Ilorin by yuping(m): 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2021
Send them to Somalia
Re: Two Jailed For Internet Love Scam, US Military Impersonation In Ilorin by sematec(m): 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
what has happened to the hundreds of vehicle and other gadgets seized by efcc
Re: Two Jailed For Internet Love Scam, US Military Impersonation In Ilorin by DonEvarest(m): 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
I laugh when I see comments like "fraudsters belong to the prison". You don't get the sentencing. The punishment of imprisonment here is substituted with an option of fine. An affordable one at that. It's possible that none of the offenders would smell that prison wall grin The may just pay asap and return to business

1 Like

Re: Two Jailed For Internet Love Scam, US Military Impersonation In Ilorin by Habib101: 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
A 100 level student was showing a pics of expensive lifestyle of one Yahoo boy on phone to his friend in the class mean while I was listening to them the friend saw the pics and say to him and I quote we are on our way too don't worry make we graduate first and the age of this students will be between 20 to 23. In my mind I was like this is what this country has turned to, the gov should do something about this fraudulent and have something tangible that can replace it we keep saying it the gov won't here

1 Like

Re: Two Jailed For Internet Love Scam, US Military Impersonation In Ilorin by ume1000: 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
saphiere:
Hmmm

I have never heard that a women was involved in a love scam.
probably cos women are nature's biggest fraud

3 Likes

Re: Two Jailed For Internet Love Scam, US Military Impersonation In Ilorin by Deenillah(m): 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
Re: Two Jailed For Internet Love Scam, US Military Impersonation In Ilorin by lagdmark(m): 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bornsinner7:
My question has still not been answered..
The question is

Is there a yahoo institution in Ilorin??
Yes...!, Ilorin is a town in North Central is known for yahoo yahoo and ritual killings Noting more.
Re: Two Jailed For Internet Love Scam, US Military Impersonation In Ilorin by BigYash: 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
saphiere:
Hmmm

You say? Abi this one below carry preek

Re: Two Jailed For Internet Love Scam, US Military Impersonation In Ilorin by bola4dprec(m): 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
Kingosytex:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/28/two-jailed-for-internet-love-scam-us-military-impersonation-in-ilorin/
If I have opportunity I will involve I'm unable to pay my children school fee neither proper feeding. May God punish the Alkali Buhari and EFCC
Re: Two Jailed For Internet Love Scam, US Military Impersonation In Ilorin by bola4dprec(m): 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
I'm pleading in the name of Almighty God I need help in the area of internet struggle I need money I'm tired of slavery
Re: Two Jailed For Internet Love Scam, US Military Impersonation In Ilorin by dodoatirice: 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
Abi your ashormu

Warriboy1235:
Buhari you are killing us...

Imagine bank forcefully take 10k from a student's savings account without proper accounting... They keep charging and placing more charges on everything we do and yet we don't see what they use all these money for.

Imagine a lady i sent 5k to, she later called me that bank took 1600 from the money. Something ought to be done. As it is now, the poor is financing the heavy lifestyle of the rich in this country.

Re: Two Jailed For Internet Love Scam, US Military Impersonation In Ilorin by Realday: 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
It serves them right...

But EFCC,Do you think someone who is using sport car will be using an iPhone 6 or we should just keep shut...
��
Re: Two Jailed For Internet Love Scam, US Military Impersonation In Ilorin by saphiere(f): 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
BigYash:
You say? Abi this one below carry preek
Do you have comprehension issue? I was talking about LOVE SCAM
Re: Two Jailed For Internet Love Scam, US Military Impersonation In Ilorin by placeofallure(f): 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
Imagine, a 20 year-old boy wanting to have in one month what his father and father's before him never had in their entire generation.

Any yahoo dem catch, make dem lock dem inside prison throwey key inside lagoon. Awon Omokomo Olojukokoto Alainitelorun!
Re: Two Jailed For Internet Love Scam, US Military Impersonation In Ilorin by Kudducini(m): 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bornsinner7:
My question has still not been answered..
The question is

Is there a yahoo institution in Ilorin??

Most of them go dey renew their otumokpo for there as Benin don't cast
Re: Two Jailed For Internet Love Scam, US Military Impersonation In Ilorin by Rastaramsey(m): 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
Damnnnn niggarr
My gees....
Re: Two Jailed For Internet Love Scam, US Military Impersonation In Ilorin by Rastaramsey(m): 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
Damnnn niggarr
My gees....
Re: Two Jailed For Internet Love Scam, US Military Impersonation In Ilorin by vicfajeze: 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2021
That's why I love Northerners, hardly will you see them doing this type if Rubbish.
Re: Two Jailed For Internet Love Scam, US Military Impersonation In Ilorin by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
Haha one guy sent me a Twitter dm and he said he was in the army omo the id was so fake I said bro I know sey country hard o… he said what do you means?

My people the fowl opened the niash
Re: Two Jailed For Internet Love Scam, US Military Impersonation In Ilorin by Nicoswit(m): 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
saphiere:
Hmmm

Adeherself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Jailed For Internet Love Scam, US Military Impersonation In Ilorin by Federalofficia(m): 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
Abeg these forfeited properties where federal government they keep them now, because i never see federal government auctions phone OOO even if them they auction car, what of the i.phones, i want buy that 6s for 7500 if them go sell
Re: Two Jailed For Internet Love Scam, US Military Impersonation In Ilorin by Gfskw: 8:51pm On Sep 28, 2021
Really
Re: Two Jailed For Internet Love Scam, US Military Impersonation In Ilorin by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Scammers belongs to prison undecided
Where does herdsmen and terrorists belong?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Jailed For Internet Love Scam, US Military Impersonation In Ilorin by OmoManU: 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
If you dey do yahoo no pray to go near those Ilorin high court judges o, cos na jail straight o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Jailed For Internet Love Scam, US Military Impersonation In Ilorin by Nizzy1u(m): 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
Arik Air workers who are members of Air Transport Services Senior Staff Association, ATSSSAN, National Association of Nigeria Aircraft Pilots and Engineers , NAAPE, and the National Union of Air Transport Employees, NUATE, Tuesday warned the leadership of the Association of Nigerian Aviation Professionals, ANAP, and the National Union of Pensioners, NUP, to stay away from the affairs of Arik Air and the proposed NG Eagle airline.

Speaking on behalf of the workers in a rally , Arik Air branch Chairman/Secretary of NUATE, Ogulesi Afeez and Okoloj David and Branch Chairman/Secretary, NAAPE, Kelechi Alex Ifejika and Numoliya Bethen said none of the airline staff belong to ANAP and NUP and so the two unions have no stakes in their affairs.

The workers therefore wondered why ANAP and NUP will threaten to picket Arik Air and also urge Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority, NCAA, not to grant Air Operator Certificate, AOC, to the proposed NG Eagle airline because Arik Air is owning Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria, FAAN.

According to the workers, what is important to Arik staff presently is ” the painful circumstances which caused our colleagues to proceed on leave without pay and how to achieve transition from employees of Arik Air to NG Eagle Airlines without loss of our service years.”

The workers therefore warned ANAP and NUP not to interfere in Arik’s Air and NG Eagle Airlines matter, adding that should they fail to heed the warning and proceed in any foolhardiness to attempt to cause any disorder in the airlines, “we assure them that they will have the workers of both Arik Air and NG Eagle Airlines to contend with . We are absolutely able to defend ourselves as the law grants us to do.”

On the call by ANAP and NUP on the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA)to deny NG Eagle Air Operators Certificate (AOC) based on the debt Arik Air owes the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria(FAAN) the three unions argued that there is no correlation between the legacy debt and the issuance of AOC by the regulatory body .

They therefore described the call as not only provocative but also irresponsible for ANAP and NUP to make such a call bearing in mind that the two unions in question do not have members in both Arik Air and NG Eagle.

According to the three unions, “To start with, ANAP and NUP are unknown quantities in Arik and NG Eagle. Having no membership in the two airlines , they have no stake whatsoever , and as such have neither legal nor moral right over the affairs of the two airlines .One therefore wonders in whose interest ANAP and NUP are acting.”

“More worrisome is the resort to the status of debt collectors by ANAP and NUP. We consider it demeaning for registered trade unions to debase unionism to the extent of actually acting as par thugs for their pay masters in the name of trade unionism. By threading on this acrimonious path, these two unions have robbed themselves of infamy and all people of conscience must condemn them without reservation.” the three unions in Arik said.

The workers affirmed that the unions recognised in Arik Air are ATSSSAN, NAAPE and NUATE and that they also have the authority to get involved in the affairs of the airlines.

Speaking on the issue, the General Secretary of NUATE, Abba Ocheme who was at the peaceful rally, said that aviation unions will not tolerate a situation where some unions are trying to pitch unions against each other.

On the call by ANAP and NUP to deny NG Eagle AOC because Arik is indebted to FAAN, the NUATE scribe , said NCAA will not reduce its integrity on who to issue AOC to and how to issue it..

“We can count on NCAA to do due diligence on the issuance of AOC,” he said.

According to him, “We will support Arik Air. Leave the issue of debt to the one owing and the one being owed. Presently, AMCON is not owing anybody . The debt we are talking about is the legacy debt and our problem is bigger than debt.”
Re: Two Jailed For Internet Love Scam, US Military Impersonation In Ilorin by Nizzy1u(m): 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
Arik Air workers warn ANAP, NUP against meddling in their affairs

https://www.smartinfo.com.ng/2021/09/arik-air-workers-warn-anap-nup-against.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Ritualists Behead Okada Rider In Ekpoma / Police Disrupt Kidnap Plans, Arrest Three Suspects In Abuja / Four Nigerians Arrested Over Kidnap Of Canadians In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.