Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

BBN: "Saga Never Told Me He Wanted More, I'm In A Relationship, That's It"- Nini - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBN: "Saga Never Told Me He Wanted More, I'm In A Relationship, That's It"- Nini (836 Views)

BBN Saga In Dance Contest With Sir Shina Peters. / M.I: Report Loose Kaynon To EFCC, He's Wanted", Fans React (photos) / Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBN: "Saga Never Told Me He Wanted More, I'm In A Relationship, That's It"- Nini by onyi25(f): 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
Newly evicted Big Brother Naija Pepper shine ya eye housemate, Nini, has revealed that her co-housemate and best buddy, Saga, never told her he wanted more from her than just friendship.

According to her, Saga only needed friendship from her and never mentioned to her that he wanted a relationship.

She made this known in a fresh interview with BBNaija host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu on Tuesday morning, 28th September.

This piece of information is coming as a surprise to viewers who witnessed the countless times Saga indicated he wanted more from her.

Ebuka then asked her if she was already missing Saga and she said no.

In her words;

"Not yet. Saga and I enjoy each other’s company considering that I haven’t been away from my family for that long before. No emotional connection. I’m in a relationship and that’s it!

Visit site below for full update/ Watch video;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/09/bbnaija-saga-never-told-me-he-wanted.html

Re: BBN: "Saga Never Told Me He Wanted More, I'm In A Relationship, That's It"- Nini by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
Geh..geh!! (in sagamumu's voice)
Re: BBN: "Saga Never Told Me He Wanted More, I'm In A Relationship, That's It"- Nini by habsydiamond(m): 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
If woman tell u say rain dey fall make sure u go outside, put ur hands out and see if anything drops on it. Cos their lie can cause nature disaster oo.. Wome. Already know ur intentions b4 u make the move but will still want to suffer u.. Thats the hard to get one wey dey Tay of dem mama house

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian ‘fashion Emergency’: Wardrobe Malfunction At The WSJ. Innovator A / Bella Shmurda Reveals Face Of ‘omotena’, Ex-girlfriend He Often Sings About / She Finally Agreed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.