Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

I Want To Learn Coding - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn Coding (625 Views)

Must Everybody Go Into Tech Or Learn Coding? / Top 20 Websites To Learn Coding With Java, Python, SQL, Algorithms, And Git For / Learn Coding For Free, With Microverse, Pay The Tuition When You Start Earning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Coding by homeboy205: 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2021
Hello, I want to learn coding. Please is there someone who can teach me probably remotely or in person as I based in IB and I can be in Lagos as well but I’d prefer IB.

Please I want someone who will bring me up to speed within a short period as I am a very fast learner and I know computing basic already…

Please I want a professional who has learn EVERYTHING. Please don’t contact me if you are still learning yourself…

Id like mod to push this to front page please angry

Also I am ready to pay for the services.

@seun
@Lalasticlala
Re: I Want To Learn Coding by shegzhkn: 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
homeboy205:
Hello, I want to learn coding. Please is there someone who can teach me probably remotely or in person as I based in IB and I can be in Lagos as well but I’d prefer IB.

Please I want someone who will bring me up to speed within a short period as I am a very fast learner and I know computing basic already…

Please I want a professional who has learn EVERYTHING. Please don’t contact me if you are still learning yourself…

@seun
@Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Coding by greatnaija01: 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2021
homeboy205:

@seun
@Lalasticlala

Pls go to youtube.... no one who truly is an earning professional has time to devout to you, and you can not pay them enough to distract them from what they are already earning.

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Learn Coding by airsaylongcome: 2:21am On Sep 29, 2021
Where in God's name did we come withe the phrase "I based in xxxxxxx" it's I AM based in xxxxxxx ffs
Re: I Want To Learn Coding by AkinseteK(m): 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
homeboy205:

@seun
@Lalasticlala

I can train you on a one on one training in Lagos either physically or zoom you can contact me on 08034089466. you can also visit this link to see all the courses with prices and duration

www.mayorkay.com/training
Re: I Want To Learn Coding by Johnnyessence(m): 1:45am On Sep 30, 2021
homeboy205:

@seun
@Lalasticlala
which type of programming language do you want to learn?
Re: I Want To Learn Coding by samsard(m): 9:23am On Sep 30, 2021
greatnaija01:

Pls go to youtube.... no one who truly is an earning professional has time to devout to you, and you can not pay them enough to distract them from what they are already earning.
OP, take this advice very seriously. No professional who is earning will have the time to do this.
Re: I Want To Learn Coding by Denn(m): 11:58am On Sep 30, 2021
homeboy205:

@seun
@Lalasticlala

You want someone who has learnt everything?

In the whole world, there is no ‘coder’ who has learnt everything.

It is not like baking or soap making.

First , you need to learn ‘how to learn programming’

Start with basic appreciation tutorials of the different languages.

Pick one language and learn it from A to Z.

Then make a decision on what you want to do with that language.

Anybody who wants to teach you immediately based on just your post needs only your money. I hope you have plenty because you will pay plenty times.

(1) (Reply)

AWS Cloud Practioner Exam Discount Voucher. / Needed: Front End Lead Developer / Nigerian Linux Forum Launched Online!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.