Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,268 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

I Implemented This Front-end Mentor Challenge - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Implemented This Front-end Mentor Challenge (533 Views)

Implemented Stripe Api + Webhook On Both Next Js Api And Express Api / Can These Be Implemented On A Website(picture) / Front-End Developer Or Back-End Developer: Which Job Title Has A Higher Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Implemented This Front-end Mentor Challenge by jubilantagida: 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
So, I've had my time spread so thin across many things of recent and as a result, I've not been doing much coding.

So, I thought to pick up this project off front-end mentor and see how well I could implement it.

Well, the result is what you're seeing below.

What do y'all think?

Re: I Implemented This Front-end Mentor Challenge by jubilantagida: 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2022

3 Likes

Re: I Implemented This Front-end Mentor Challenge by Maxxim: 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
Looks nice
Re: I Implemented This Front-end Mentor Challenge by RepoMan007: 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
Very impressive, dude. Keep at it.
Good contrast to reveal text clearly. Nice grid spacing and alignment. Pictures that connect with viewer instantly. On top those ones, responsiveness. E no easy a beg.
Re: I Implemented This Front-end Mentor Challenge by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
Your menu button isn't functioning properly

If someone clicks on the menu and it's in view and I scroll down

The cancel button will be there and won't go away

If you try it out you'll see what I'm talking about.
Re: I Implemented This Front-end Mentor Challenge by jubilantagida: 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
Maxxim:
Looks nice

Thanks bra!

1 Like

Re: I Implemented This Front-end Mentor Challenge by jubilantagida: 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
RepoMan007:
Very impressive, dude. Keep at it.
Good contrast to reveal text clearly. Nice grid spacing and alignment. Pictures that connect with viewer instantly. On top those ones, responsiveness. E no easy a beg.

E no easy at all.

I told that there's a way to preview my work on my phone through live server and same time on my PC, would try that out.
Re: I Implemented This Front-end Mentor Challenge by jubilantagida: 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
Your menu button isn't functioning properly

If someone clicks on the menu and it's in view and I scroll down

The cancel button will be there and won't go away

If you try it out you'll see what I'm talking about.

Oh! I get why that is.

I added a function to remove the drop down menu on scroll, forgot to swap the icons in the process.

Thanks for the feedback.
Re: I Implemented This Front-end Mentor Challenge by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2022
jubilantagida:

E no easy at all.

I told that there's a way to preview my work on my phone through live server and same time on my PC, would try that out.

Download Mobile emulator chrome extension.

You'll get different screen sizes to work with

1 Like

Re: I Implemented This Front-end Mentor Challenge by RepoMan007: 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2022
jubilantagida:

E no easy at all.

pls share that here when you do.
Re: I Implemented This Front-end Mentor Challenge by jubilantagida: 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Download Mobile emulator chrome extension.

You'll get different screen sizes to work with

Thanks, once more.

I'd do just that.
Re: I Implemented This Front-end Mentor Challenge by jubilantagida: 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
RepoMan007:

Would do!
Re: I Implemented This Front-end Mentor Challenge by jubilantagida: 1:15am On Oct 03, 2022
RepoMan007:

I've effected the changes and it's perfect now.

You can check it out now.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do For Fun / Hp Compaq For Sale (uyo, Akwa Ibom State) / Help!! I Want To Download A C Compiler But I Don't Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.