Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,932 members, 7,852,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

Photos Of Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko, In London - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko, In London (28231 Views)

Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko In New Photo / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko, In London by naheem8307(m): 9:27am On Sep 29, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Baawaa:
"
Mumu,why can't you can say your senior wife's son in Afghanistan grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko, In London by caandi: 9:29am On Sep 29, 2021
Fine boy. Looks so much like his father but lightskinned like his mum
Re: Photos Of Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko, In London by maxito28: 9:37am On Sep 29, 2021
And so? D pikin sef dey like albino shocked
Re: Photos Of Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko, In London by spiceadole: 9:37am On Sep 29, 2021
MONEY IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!
Re: Photos Of Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko, In London by ppogba: 9:38am On Sep 29, 2021
seanjy4konji:
My son in London...

Poverty still deh her brain...

You are right.

Poverty no dey finish for body. If it leaves your body, it hides in the brain forever.

Main reason why people from humble background still from the public purse even when they have enough for 4 generations unborn.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko, In London by Emola12(m): 10:45am On Sep 29, 2021
Angelfrost:

Well, that you have failed to visit major cities in Nigeria is not God's making...

Na you wey no wan travel... Or nothing don require you to go there. tongue
So is a satan's making ryt??who invited dis one here biko?
Re: Photos Of Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko, In London by Angelfrost(m): 11:37am On Sep 29, 2021
Emola12:
So is a satan's making ryt??who invited dis one here biko?

Just take responsibility for your life and stop ranting... It's quite simple sir!!!

It's nothing personal, no need fuming!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko, In London by Emola12(m): 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2021
Angelfrost:

Just take responsibility for your life and stop ranting... It's quite simple sir!!!

see ur teeth like goat teeth wey never done
Re: Photos Of Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko, In London by gurusprout: 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
Unclebright20:
Paternity test needed here. Don't ask me why.
No test needed. The boy resembles his father well. He only took his mother's complexion.

Anyways, I don't blame you. I only blame the attention seekers who took their family matter online.
Re: Photos Of Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko, In London by bepositive11: 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
Emola12:
see ur teeth like goat teeth wey never done

He's giving you good advice but you're insulting him in return

Take responsibility for your life and make what you want a reality

The day you start doing that, your life will change forever

I've done this and I'm still doing it
Re: Photos Of Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko, In London by bepositive11: 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
Peace081:
Morals of this story ; Marry Money

Not so easy. Regina was lucky to get a caring rich husband, but still, we don't know what happens behind closed doors

And he's in his mid 60s. It will be interesting to see what happens as time goes by

This young boy won't get to experience having a fit father in his teen years and beyond
Re: Photos Of Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko, In London by bepositive11: 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
Angelfrost:

Well said
Re: Photos Of Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko, In London by Emola12(m): 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
bepositive11:

He's giving you good advice but you're insulting him in return
Take responsibility for your life and make what you want a reality
The day you start doing that, your life will change forever
I've done this and I'm still doing it
oga Bleep away
Re: Photos Of Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko, In London by seanjy4konji: 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
Just like relocation to meet family in USA and on the second day?you guys going out for a drink that wont last an hour or two at the pub and you had to tell everybody wait am coming only to keep them waiting because you forgot your phone charger..still thinking you dont know when nepa will take or bring electicity.
ppogba:

You are right.

Poverty no dey finish for body. If it leaves your body, it hides in the brain forever.

Main reason why people from humble background still from the public purse even when they have enough for 4 generations unborn.
Re: Photos Of Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko, In London by bepositive11: 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
Emola12:
oga Bleep away

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Humblesmith: "I Want To Break Michael Jackson’s Record” / Eniola Badmus Campaigns For APC In Lagos (Photos) / Tekno Rocking Weird Kungfu Hairstyle [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.