Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Make At Least N500,000 Monthly With Any Of These 5 Businesses - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make At Least N500,000 Monthly With Any Of These 5 Businesses (299 Views)

Easy Way To Earn At Least N500 Daily / 5 Businesses That Are Thriving During Covid-19 Pandemic - Nairametrics / 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make At Least N500,000 Monthly With Any Of These 5 Businesses by MichaelAmos(m): 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
How much income is ENOUGH for you in Nigeria?

I've lived in Ogun, Osun, Abuja and Lagos and one thing I've learnt is that ENOUGH INCOME means different things in each of these places

Truth is, in states like Ogun and Osun, an income of N300k a month is enough for you to live large

But in places like Lagos or Abuja, you will need a minimum income of N500,000 a month to be able to save, invest, pay your bills and still live large. Yes, you heard me correctly

N500,000 a month is about N17,000 a day

So, the question is - How can you make N17,000 a day legally?

The surest way I know of to get this type of "Enough Income" in this present Nigeria is to start a high ROI business

What is a high ROI business?

A high ROI business is a business that you can start with little capital (N50,000) and it can produce very high returns monthly

Many people don't know about high ROI businesses because they are not the type of businesses that people talk about

I want to share a book that shows you 5 of such high ROI businesses that you can start TODAY with just N50,000

And the best part is that the book is FREE

But before you download this book, I need to warn you

There is some work involved

If you are the lazy type who won't even read the book talk less of acting on the information in it, then don't download it. I repeat don't download it. The book is not for you

But if you are ready to start using high ROI businesses to grow your income, then click the link below to download a FREE copy

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OvgLaAr5KxvrD4XhEsUq-svEDZG-ei1D/view?usp=drivesdk

(1) (Reply)

RISING HEIGHT INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS / Gas Plant Business / GMD UBA, Kennedy Uzoka Wins "Finovator Of The Year" Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.