Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,487 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... (41004 Views)

House Of Representatives To Arrest Father Edeh, Madonna University VC / Ajayi Crowther University VC Blast Parents And Students In Open Letter / Aize Obayan Is Dead! Ex-Covenant University VC Dies At 59 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by Lokojatoofar: 11:06am On Sep 29, 2021
Nigerian men were not trained to be men with self control. Most are trained to be pussy chasers. Anything they achieve in life is done to earn them more pussy nothing else

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by TWLifestyle: 11:29am On Sep 29, 2021
jaeyking:
So many wrongs are being committed in higher institutions.
From the Lecturers down to the student.

As a man if you don't have self control over your d**k and temper it will lead you to so many problems

Remember the Society favours the gender when it comes to sex related issues

Read about R-Kelly, Adam Johnson and Johny Depp.

Whose careers were destroyed cuz of complaints from women either sexual or physical
how does society favour women pls ? Do.you know how many thousands of men get away with sexual assault and harrassment in offices , schools , churches etc before very rarely one case comes to light and even then many men will still be supporting the perpetrator ! R Kelly was sexually abusing minors for years- mamy.people knew and were covering for him . Pls die that nonsense about society favouring women when it comes to sexual abuse . The amount of rapes that happen in nigeria - how many people have been held accountable in the justice system ?

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by Hamiltonii: 11:34am On Sep 29, 2021
Bola146:
grin Seriously we need good leaders in Nigeria, education sector is suffering, high school fees, strick, no safety for the students, no peace from gigolo lectures sad sad hope this old fool husband and father will go like that undecided
No space for runs girls in the universities.
Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by oshaosha2014(m): 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
Succinct.

olola4:
Ladies are a destructive tool in the hands of uncultured men.
Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by slowice(m): 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
Waiting for hisbah to comment on the matter undecided

A quota system vc fvcking students carelessly
Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by Federalofficia(m): 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
But according to them he already go seek first lady hand in marriage and paid part of her dowry now, so why still hidden legitimate union
Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by fayomim: 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
Secret marriage will lead to secret knacking then secret beating and finally secret divorce.
Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by Stanchem029: 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ginep:
Professor that is doesn't act professional in his job

I'm personally giving out l oan to fee people here on Nairaland for business purpose. I wish to startup a l oan shark business but want to test my knowledge here on Nairaland first and see how it goes before going fully into it. Hence i want to start with 3 million here as a test and see how it goes and how profitable it is. Maximum amount I'm giving out to a person is 500k. Minimum is 100k. I have done an intensive research from various l oan companies and I know how it works and I heard it's profitable. My l oan terms include:

* NO COLLATERAL
* INTENSIVE VERIFICATION PROCESS
* L OAN FOR BUSINESS PURPOSE ONLY.
* EVERY STATE IN NIGERIA IS WELCOME
* MONTHLY INTEREST RATE OF 3%
* L OAN MAXIMUM DURATION REPAID PERIOD OF NOT MORE THAN 6 MONTHS.
* PHYSICAL VERIFICATION APPLIED WHERE NEEDED.

Chat me up on WhatsApp scam
Seun
Dominique
Cronus1
Lalastica
The fraudulent loan guy is here again.

Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by Stanchem029: 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ginep:
Professor that is doesn't act professional in his job

I'm personally giving out l oan to fee people here on Nairaland for business purpose. I wish to startup a l oan shark business but want to test my knowledge here on Nairaland first and see how it goes before going fully into it. Hence i want to start with 3 million here as a test and see how it goes and how profitable it is. Maximum amount I'm giving out to a person is 500k. Minimum is 100k. I have done an intensive research from various l oan companies and I know how it works and I heard it's profitable. My l oan terms include:

* NO COLLATERAL
* INTENSIVE VERIFICATION PROCESS
* L OAN FOR BUSINESS PURPOSE ONLY.
* EVERY STATE IN NIGERIA IS WELCOME
* MONTHLY INTEREST RATE OF 3%
* L OAN MAXIMUM DURATION REPAID PERIOD OF NOT MORE THAN 6 MONTHS.
* PHYSICAL VERIFICATION APPLIED WHERE NEEDED.

Chat me up on WhatsApp 0 9 olebarawo5
Seun
Dominique

Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by Maxcollins042(m): 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
jaeyking:

As a man if you don't have self control over your d**k and temper it will lead you to so many problems

Whose careers were destroyed cuz of complaints from women either sexual or physical
R-Kelly and Adam Johnson are guilty as charged. We're not yet sure about Johnny Depp's.
Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by GoldHorse(m): 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2021
And this one is a VC? Common relationship issue he cannot manage discretely undecided
Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by MufasaLion: 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
grin grin grin

Pervert!
Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by kechywillz(m): 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
Now the truth is laid bare,let's see if she will graduate as regarding to the VC's threat
Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by MufasaLion: 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
Glycosunde:
Wetin go concern vc concern female hostel sote dem go dey off light when him dey come. And you say make them nor talk or make e nor make public. I guess say hotel nor dey that area but wait oooh, d VC him dey go nack d girl for the hostel abi wetin him dey find go there shocked shocked

Sighs.......... Drops pen

That man is a pervert. His dick thinks better than the brain in his skull. Imagine that fvctard endorsing himself to public injury because of sex!

A high profile like that should be discrete.
Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by MufasaLion: 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
zinizta:

Bros!!!!!! Your observations are accurate

He's not accurate! Those bastards he mentioned are guilty!

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2021
A whole VC ooo
Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by GoldHorse(m): 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
And this one is a VC? Common relationship issue he cannot manage well undecided
Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by Myhusband(m): 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2021
VC abi Provost? how can VC stoop so low to visit a female flirt mate in their hostel? even if he's living with his family In school quarters, what happened to hotel

another quota system idiot just got exposed

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by jaeyking(m): 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
siofra:

So that's the only reason men shouldn't take advantage of young women?

You are sick.

You must be stupid.
If that's the only statement you choose to see
Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by jaeyking(m): 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
Midas01:
Shut up, the society doesn't favour women....the facts and evidence does. Bold of you to even include R. Kelly (a known rapist and child molester) in this.

Once an evidence is produced.
A case on a female being harassed is treated with utmost importance compared to a case of a man being sexual harassed
Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by jaeyking(m): 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
TWLifestyle:
how does society favour women pls ? Do.you know how many thousands of men get away with sexual assault and harrassment in offices , schools , churches etc before very rarely one case comes to light and even then many men will still be supporting the perpetrator ! R Kelly was sexually abusing minors for years- mamy.people knew and were covering for him . Pls die that nonsense about society favouring women when it comes to sexual abuse . The amount of rapes that happen in nigeria - how many people have been held accountable in the justice system ?

Read my quote again.
Before mentioning.

Thank u
Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by jaeyking(m): 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
Midas01:
Shut up, the society doesn't favour women....the facts and evidence does. Bold of you to even include R. Kelly (a known rapist and child molester) in this.

I think you didn't read the part of complaints made based on physical and sexual related issues..
Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by zinizta: 1:47am On Sep 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

He's not accurate! Those bastards he mentioned are guilty!

jaeyking:

As a man if you don't have self control over your d**k and temper it will lead you to so many problems.

I was talking about this part of his comment.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by Hassanmaye(m): 11:35am On Sep 30, 2021
jaeyking:

I will take this advice serious
Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by Hassanmaye(m): 11:36am On Sep 30, 2021
mayhead:
Vc self dey sneak inside female hostel grin, Abi hotels no dey That side
Hahahhahahaha are you sure
Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by Hassanmaye(m): 11:38am On Sep 30, 2021
AllahThePig:
They will come here and be saying that it is only in the South that such things happen. If I tell the story of how I discovered the extreme randiness and promiscuity of Hausa Fulanis (both male and female) that I observed when I was serving in Bauchi, you'll think I was writing a p0rnographic story.

[img]https://images./2oVZI8pkj09UO9kouvbES1.gif[/img]
Are you sure!
Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by Hassanmaye(m): 11:43am On Sep 30, 2021
Eriokanmi:
They're actually worse off. But I won't say anything
i

Please o tell us
Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by Eriokanmi: 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
Hassanmaye:
i

Please o tell us
It's a long story. It happened in kano in the hotel I was lodged back in 2010.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... by Hassanmaye(m): 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
Eriokanmi:
It's a long story. It happened in kano in the hotel I was lodged back in 2010.
What!with All the hizbah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC / Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia / Riot By NASU Staff In FUOYE, Lecturers Brutally Beaten (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.