Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Newton's Law of Motion I Not Applicable To Prices In Nigeria, They Keep Going Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newton's Law of Motion I Not Applicable To Prices In Nigeria, They Keep Going Up (178 Views)

FG Says N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment Applicable To All Workers / The NAF Plane Landed In Kaduna Before Crashing & Going Up In Flames / The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Newton's Law of Motion I Not Applicable To Prices In Nigeria, They Keep Going Up by micellgevity: 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
In Newton's Third Law of motion in Physics, anything that goes up must surely come down. Is this law applicable to prices of commodities in Nigeria, especially with our current economic comatose?
Here is a six-year review of prices of some items from 2015 till date:
2015 2020
Semo 10kg. #1650. #5,200
Spaghetti. #70. #300
PMS. #87. #165

Add your own
Re: Newton's Law of Motion I Not Applicable To Prices In Nigeria, They Keep Going Up by Blue3k(m): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
micellgevity:
In the law of gravity in physics, anything that goes up must surely come down.

That's not a law in physics.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Sowore? / 2022 Budget: Timi Frank Urges Nigerians To Prepare For Worst Times / Failed Leaders Wrapped In Past Glories Shamed Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.