Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Bandits Invade Emir Of Kagara’s Palace In Niger, Residents Flee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Invade Emir Of Kagara’s Palace In Niger, Residents Flee (17652 Views)

Gunshots As Niger Residents Troop To Streets Over Hardship / Adamu Garba Slams GRV For Not Removing His Cap & Shoes At Oba's Palace In Lagos / Aisha Reacts After Video Of Niger Residents Attack Tinubu’s Campaign Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Invade Emir Of Kagara’s Palace In Niger, Residents Flee by Lightorder: 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
I have finally confirmed that these northern bandits don’t use their senses at all. Stupid over doers . I don’t even think they are Nigerian. Why should someone repeatedly terrorize his home in this manner nau
Re: Bandits Invade Emir Of Kagara’s Palace In Niger, Residents Flee by od501: 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/28/bandits-invade-emir-of-kagaras-palace-in-niger-residents-flee/

This dividend of democracy must reach everybody aswear. Keep praising a monster, a known terrorist cos you practice same religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Invade Emir Of Kagara’s Palace In Niger, Residents Flee by omaclarry(m): 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
Bandit wey never invade Aso rock is that one a bandit

Bandit no dey bandit em fellow bandit

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Invade Emir Of Kagara’s Palace In Niger, Residents Flee by BruncleZuma: 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
Animals they bred
Re: Bandits Invade Emir Of Kagara’s Palace In Niger, Residents Flee by Fahdiga(m): 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
omaclarry:

Bandit no dey bandit em fellow bandit
Totilopussylick:
What a hell are you saying

High rank

Bandits lives in Aso rock naw.
Na so
Re: Bandits Invade Emir Of Kagara’s Palace In Niger, Residents Flee by Splitmind: 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
Trailblazer1:
It's coming home grin

I just love the sound of this grin

Like if this gives you organismic feeling as well grin grin grin grin

Coward!

Getting erection from the pain of the North.

Your turn is coming!
Re: Bandits Invade Emir Of Kagara’s Palace In Niger, Residents Flee by chidi2003(m): 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
NwaNimo1:
This couldn't happen in................Afghanistan!

[img]https://media1./images/5b65af6caea2491acb57250b55d406b3/tenor.gif?itemid=20696781[/img]
Afghanistan is more peaceful than Nigeria - right now!
Re: Bandits Invade Emir Of Kagara’s Palace In Niger, Residents Flee by WaffenSS(m): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bola146:
cry I'm just tired of this news everyday sad how i wish thunder should strike all of these wicked souls

Amin.

Not just thunder, but every damn calamity known and unknown.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Invade Emir Of Kagara’s Palace In Niger, Residents Flee by flokii: 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
North Central is gradually falling into the hands of terrorists just like Borno, Yobe, Zamfara, Kaduna and co. in the North East and North West zones and these Northerners still think they are doing Nigerians.

It's Igboho that is their headache and those agitating for separate nation from terrorist financiers and sympathizers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Invade Emir Of Kagara’s Palace In Niger, Residents Flee by Amudeneogu: 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bandits on 20 motocicles ride through roads no security check until they achieved their aim, you still called this a country
Re: Bandits Invade Emir Of Kagara’s Palace In Niger, Residents Flee by AcademicWriter: 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2021
It will first walkout all your political aristocracy before the bandits.
Re: Bandits Invade Emir Of Kagara’s Palace In Niger, Residents Flee by Guilderland1(m): 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
My Hate for Niger state is beyond comparison, the state would have wrecked my life but thank God I ran away, I am praying for my uncles to receive sense and run too.
The economy of the state is poor. No security and business is wasting of time and effort

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Invade Emir Of Kagara’s Palace In Niger, Residents Flee by Lazenby007(m): 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
temitope27:
Why dem no go invade aso rock sef
Their commander in chief lives there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Invade Emir Of Kagara’s Palace In Niger, Residents Flee by brio1408: 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2021
They came to visit their father.
Re: Bandits Invade Emir Of Kagara’s Palace In Niger, Residents Flee by RichAbujaGuy: 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2021
The BBC News did a comprehensive story this northern scourge riding motorbikes last year.
9ja service chiefs need to get to work.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-53009704

Re: Bandits Invade Emir Of Kagara’s Palace In Niger, Residents Flee by tnerro1(m): 10:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
Na dem dem, e no concern us from the south side
Re: Bandits Invade Emir Of Kagara’s Palace In Niger, Residents Flee by Lokojatoofar: 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
grin By the time Nigerians will wake up, they would have advanced to the south-south. Hand chopping and women stoning things loading

By the way, why is it that the millirary is always quick and active to bomb harmless citizens from the air but these bandits always stroll in and carry out their operation for hours and not one millitary plane is sent to shoot at them?
Re: Bandits Invade Emir Of Kagara’s Palace In Niger, Residents Flee by izubext007: 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
Is buhari has withdrawn military formation in all northern state just like Joe Biden
Re: Bandits Invade Emir Of Kagara’s Palace In Niger, Residents Flee by cardoctor(m): 11:23pm On Sep 28, 2021
nonhuman:
how can bandit invade their own house haba, do you have sense at all

Una two no get sense sef.
Re: Bandits Invade Emir Of Kagara’s Palace In Niger, Residents Flee by seunayantokun(m): 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
There's no problem about that. After all, they are only bandits. Do they threaten anyone's peace?
Re: Bandits Invade Emir Of Kagara’s Palace In Niger, Residents Flee by Corporate2020: 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
Nnobin:
Get 720p,1080p Movies Preloaded in a 500gb,1tb external hard drives
Movies available:
*Animes
*Cartoon/series
*Educational videos for kids
*Christian Bible story moviez
*Action/series
*Evergreen/old/Classical movies
*Indian series
*Animal documentaries
*2021 Movies
Etc.
Call or Whatsapp:∅.8.1.5.3.7.8.3.1.∅.6

Weldone sir.

Please, do you have bandits movies?
Re: Bandits Invade Emir Of Kagara’s Palace In Niger, Residents Flee by Godwin25king: 11:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
This is bad, very bad.. My house was just 3-4 minutes walk from the Emir's palace and my PPA just 2 minutes. Same Emir's palace we went to visit on several occasion during my NYSC 2019..I already saw the signs before i left there. The moments those bandits started terrorising the villages not too far from the Emir's palace i knew it wouldn't take long for them to penetrate the kagara town.. They even killed and kidnapped some of my students parent then.. Chai, I pray God protect them.... those people were too nice to corpers. cry
Re: Bandits Invade Emir Of Kagara’s Palace In Niger, Residents Flee by Blackdisciple(m): 11:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
The evil they created is biting hard on them
Re: Bandits Invade Emir Of Kagara’s Palace In Niger, Residents Flee by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 29, 2021
It's only in a corrupt system that unity begging arise, Nigeria is too big to be one, fulani/hausa shud live as one family and rule themselves till eternity...#biafra #oduduwa , #middlebelt should all be on there own, best separation of all tym

Re: Bandits Invade Emir Of Kagara’s Palace In Niger, Residents Flee by EdoRabbit(f): 12:32am On Sep 29, 2021
undecided
OldNairalander:
My Edo people please how can I become a flying witch?
I want to check something
Re: Bandits Invade Emir Of Kagara’s Palace In Niger, Residents Flee by laiperi: 1:41am On Sep 29, 2021
Lazenby007:
Their commander in chief lives there.

Abi O!

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Invade Emir Of Kagara’s Palace In Niger, Residents Flee by stinechykee: 1:52am On Sep 29, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/28/bandits-invade-emir-of-kagaras-palace-in-niger-residents-flee/
You will not see those BCM that are like Hienas that always lurking around looking for any Igbo or IPOB news to descend on here where you needed them most but if it is igbo news even if the news did not carry violence scene they will find away to give it violent scene

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Invade Emir Of Kagara’s Palace In Niger, Residents Flee by stinechykee: 1:58am On Sep 29, 2021
NwaNimo1:

You will not see those Igbo haters that suddenly turn to Igbo lovers whenever there is any news of sit at home or there is killing in South East you will see them matching in like zombies to advice Igbos and remind them how their region will soon become next North East or North West and you will wonder where did such sudden love from same people that don't want to use eyes see Igbos came from

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Invade Emir Of Kagara’s Palace In Niger, Residents Flee by stinechykee: 2:10am On Sep 29, 2021
NwaNimo1:

So Amir japa and leave his subject to their faith hahahaha.By the time Boko Haram, Bandits,Fulani Herdsmen and other terrorists are done with the whole North and enter South West that always masturbate on Igbo matter it will be too late for them.I don't understand why some people that so much hate Igbos but when Igbos decided to leave Nigeria for them so that it will contain them they said no that Igbos are not going anywhere,is this not witchcraft??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Convention: Buhari Consults Tinubu, Akande And Other Founding Members / Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned / Lagos Didnt Deport Beggars, Only Reunited Them With Their Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.