Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Live Unveiling Of The ORAIMO Freepod 3 Noise Cancellation Earbuds (watch Live) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Live Unveiling Of The ORAIMO Freepod 3 Noise Cancellation Earbuds (watch Live) (1193 Views)

Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds / Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) / Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Unveiling Of The ORAIMO Freepod 3 Noise Cancellation Earbuds (watch Live) by Miyagi1: 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
Popular accessories brand ORAIMO Nigeria will officially announce the unveiling of the 2Baba Freepod 3 Series in an online launch tonight.

The ORAIMO Freepod 3 is an improved version of the 2 Baba Freepod 2 that was launched last year and it will be the first ORAIMO earbuds with an electronic noise cancellation feature. The Freepod 3 comes with a better sound quality, ergonomic design, IPX5 Water & Swear proof protection.

You can watch the live broadcast of the launch using the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AynctZ7g1-8
Cc lalasticlala , puskin , honsule, dragnet

Re: Live Unveiling Of The ORAIMO Freepod 3 Noise Cancellation Earbuds (watch Live) by Melaninprincess(f): 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
It looks portable and I like it already
Re: Live Unveiling Of The ORAIMO Freepod 3 Noise Cancellation Earbuds (watch Live) by AlmaIganishire: 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
Wow I’m impressed, they outdid themselves with this ORAIMO Freepod 3.
Re: Live Unveiling Of The ORAIMO Freepod 3 Noise Cancellation Earbuds (watch Live) by AlmaIganishire: 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
The Oraimo spec has everything I want in an earbud.
If you are not watching, you are missing out. Nice one
Re: Live Unveiling Of The ORAIMO Freepod 3 Noise Cancellation Earbuds (watch Live) by AmadorSays: 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
Lovely, the Freepod 2 has been an experience worth it, surely this Freepod 3 will be way better
Re: Live Unveiling Of The ORAIMO Freepod 3 Noise Cancellation Earbuds (watch Live) by SunshineHQ(m): 11:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
the 2baba edition my friend bought is straight garbage sha

1 Like

Re: Live Unveiling Of The ORAIMO Freepod 3 Noise Cancellation Earbuds (watch Live) by Onyenna(m): 7:22am On Sep 29, 2021
SunshineHQ:
the 2baba edition my friend bought is straight garbage sha

Look well......Oraimo agents everywhere on this thread......
Re: Live Unveiling Of The ORAIMO Freepod 3 Noise Cancellation Earbuds (watch Live) by SunshineHQ(m): 7:24am On Sep 29, 2021
Onyenna:

Look well......Oraimo agents everywhere on this thread......
e dey amuse megrin

1 Like

Re: Live Unveiling Of The ORAIMO Freepod 3 Noise Cancellation Earbuds (watch Live) by hexenbiest: 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
Hm, this looks promising, how much does it cost ?

1 Like

Re: Live Unveiling Of The ORAIMO Freepod 3 Noise Cancellation Earbuds (watch Live) by Ezlynn: 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
hexenbiest:
Hm, this looks promising, how much does it cost ?
The official price is N13,300

Re: Live Unveiling Of The ORAIMO Freepod 3 Noise Cancellation Earbuds (watch Live) by scarycuteface(m): 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ezlynn:

The official price is N13,300
Promo price I think. If you buy it now but it may get to 19k if someone doesn't grab the offer ASAP

(1) (Reply)

Top Smartphones Of The Year 2023 / Blackberry (glo Or Mtn) Which Is More Cost Effective? / Celtel Rebrands Now Called Zain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.