Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,453 members, 7,836,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Davido's Ex Chioma Begs Fans To Buy Her Bags As She Markets It On Instagram Live - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Ex Chioma Begs Fans To Buy Her Bags As She Markets It On Instagram Live (2729 Views)

Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) / Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) / Davido's Ex, Chioma Shares Sexy Video While On Vacation In Dubai: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Ex Chioma Begs Fans To Buy Her Bags As She Markets It On Instagram Live by Sophiebabe85(f): 12:10am On Sep 29, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFWvi90I-OA

Davido's ex chioma begs fans to buy her bags as she markets it on Instagram live

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CUYVeivDLqt/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: Davido's Ex Chioma Begs Fans To Buy Her Bags As She Markets It On Instagram Live by Sophiebabe85(f): 12:11am On Sep 29, 2021
More

Re: Davido's Ex Chioma Begs Fans To Buy Her Bags As She Markets It On Instagram Live by chatinent: 1:11am On Sep 29, 2021
I will now say let me patronise her and buy one for Saphire, she will now tell me it's $2000.

Can the bag take me to the valleys of the shadows of death!!

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Ex Chioma Begs Fans To Buy Her Bags As She Markets It On Instagram Live by Hazlett1988: 1:49am On Sep 29, 2021
That is the spirit of a strong woman who is not ashame of her hustle, All hustle nah hustle apart from Olosho biz

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Ex Chioma Begs Fans To Buy Her Bags As She Markets It On Instagram Live by Godons1: 5:36am On Sep 29, 2021
Igbo girl.

But her legs though grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Davido's Ex Chioma Begs Fans To Buy Her Bags As She Markets It On Instagram Live by pepperdemzombie: 6:55am On Sep 29, 2021
1. You claim you want to launch a mumu bag, on the same day, you were at another person's wedding instead. Is that a serious business person?
2. You claim you launch a bag, but on the same day at Clown's wedding with another brand, now begging people to buy a bag you can't take to a public place. Who takes that person serious?

Some people say she don get sense, very unintelligent person with no good advisers.

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Ex Chioma Begs Fans To Buy Her Bags As She Markets It On Instagram Live by pepperdemzombie: 7:00am On Sep 29, 2021
Hazlett1988:
That is the spirit of a strong woman who is not ashame of her hustle, All hustle nah hustle apart from Olosho biz
Strong woman indeed! She's not ashamed of her hustle? Why didn't she go to Clown's wedding with the bag? She was pictured with something else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Ex Chioma Begs Fans To Buy Her Bags As She Markets It On Instagram Live by pepperdemzombie: 7:07am On Sep 29, 2021
From hot twerking to begging? Wow!
Very obvious, she doesn't use good advisers or she's the "I know what I am doing type", that's why she turned to a baby mama. Any sensible person will chop Davido's money, accuse him of womanizing and clean mouth, then go and enjoy the money. That one following her about is doing it for gains and publicity.
Re: Davido's Ex Chioma Begs Fans To Buy Her Bags As She Markets It On Instagram Live by Peace081: 7:32am On Sep 29, 2021
May God bless the work of your hands Chioma
Re: Davido's Ex Chioma Begs Fans To Buy Her Bags As She Markets It On Instagram Live by padi94(m): 8:07am On Sep 29, 2021
But I thought she is or was a Chef??

Why she no open luxury restaurant?

She will sell to the High and mighty in Society. Me I for go there, just so I can see her for later chopping grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Ex Chioma Begs Fans To Buy Her Bags As She Markets It On Instagram Live by cybriz82(m): 8:33am On Sep 29, 2021
padi94:
But I thought she is or was a Chef??

Why she no open luxury restaurant?

She will sell to the High and mighty in Society. Me I for go there, just so I can see her for later chopping grin

Una Sabi judge ehnnn...she advertise bag no mean say na her own .what if she's not only trying to help a frnd?
Re: Davido's Ex Chioma Begs Fans To Buy Her Bags As She Markets It On Instagram Live by cybriz82(m): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2021
Wetin dey worry that akata gal close to chioma..chioma dey advertise bag that one dey adjust her boobs n hair..
Re: Davido's Ex Chioma Begs Fans To Buy Her Bags As She Markets It On Instagram Live by sammybest889(m): 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
As dis message no concerns me
I want to proudly announced DAT I give my life 2 Christ bcus d wey arsenal de take shock me nowadays...make me believed dey is life after death sad sad
Re: Davido's Ex Chioma Begs Fans To Buy Her Bags As She Markets It On Instagram Live by pepperdemzombie: 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
cybriz82:

Una Sabi judge ehnnn...she advertise bag no mean say na her own .what if she's not only trying to help a frnd?
They belong to her, her name is on them, they are not of good quality nor design, hence the begging after unveiling them over the weekend. She was at Clown's wedding on same day but with another designer's bag, that very unintelligent.
If you sure of your juju, you go take am boast for market place. She doesn't have good advisers
Re: Davido's Ex Chioma Begs Fans To Buy Her Bags As She Markets It On Instagram Live by dominique(f): 2:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
TBH the bags look cheap and low quality, like those okrika bags that they hang on yaba/oshodi markets. Like that poster up there said, if she can't use it in public, who is she now expecting to use it?
Re: Davido's Ex Chioma Begs Fans To Buy Her Bags As She Markets It On Instagram Live by UncleHaba22: 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
The bag is just a picture

What she actually sells is different
But we wey Know for Nairaland no plenty grin grin
Re: Davido's Ex Chioma Begs Fans To Buy Her Bags As She Markets It On Instagram Live by chii8(f): 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
If I say Versper bags fine pass nah .... some will call me bitter..... make I kuku face my front

(1) (Reply)

Lady With Very Bushy And Hairy Chest Gets People Talking / Celebrity Couple Simi And Adekunle Gold At War Over Daughter / Is Gbenga Adeyinka A Good Comedian. I Think He Should Think Of Another Vocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.