Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

See Video As Residents Hail And Cheer Heavily Armed IPOB Members - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Video As Residents Hail And Cheer Heavily Armed IPOB Members (1587 Views)

Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) / Ogun: One Shot As Residents Burn Down Three Customs Vehicles / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Video As Residents Hail And Cheer Heavily Armed IPOB Members by nonsojaggs: 12:50am On Sep 29, 2021
See Video As Residents Hail and Cheer Heavily Armed IPOB Members

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruyHP_BfZD8

Re: See Video As Residents Hail And Cheer Heavily Armed IPOB Members by nonsojaggs: 12:53am On Sep 29, 2021
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more exclusive videos.

Re: See Video As Residents Hail And Cheer Heavily Armed IPOB Members by Totilopussylick(m): 1:06am On Sep 29, 2021
Carry on brothers.

Baifraud must be achieved by all means undecided
Re: See Video As Residents Hail And Cheer Heavily Armed IPOB Members by epondudu: 2:26am On Sep 29, 2021
As you are destroying the government infrastructures in the East and killing your people termed Sabo, Buhari is feeling it he has been very sick and confused, killing of your people is currently affecting the prices of goods presently in the country.
IPOB please don't stop destroy everything in your region until the President listens to your demand and releases your director
. grin

6 Likes

Re: See Video As Residents Hail And Cheer Heavily Armed IPOB Members by Sundaypaul12345: 2:53am On Sep 29, 2021
Na wah oh
Re: See Video As Residents Hail And Cheer Heavily Armed IPOB Members by tolugar: 2:59am On Sep 29, 2021
They should keep hailing.

They will be the first to be seen in idp camp when the music starts.

Ignorance.

If only they should learn from history.

2 Likes

Re: See Video As Residents Hail And Cheer Heavily Armed IPOB Members by LokoH(m): 5:00am On Sep 29, 2021
tolugar:
They should keep hailing.

They will be the first to be seen in idp camp when the music starts.

Ignorance.

If only they should learn from history.
Which people are you talking about ? IDP camp in Igboland ?
Your own aboki is cronic. We dont build refugee camp. Whatever happen to us we jump up and move faster. We dont gather and shilver like your parents.
Animal talking about history

1 Like

Re: See Video As Residents Hail And Cheer Heavily Armed IPOB Members by MVLOX(m): 5:43am On Sep 29, 2021
Let we jejely camp here to read comments jare
Re: See Video As Residents Hail And Cheer Heavily Armed IPOB Members by legendgalas(f): 5:47am On Sep 29, 2021
Igbos have been brainwashed seriously

2 Likes

Re: See Video As Residents Hail And Cheer Heavily Armed IPOB Members by KosiGee(m): 6:17am On Sep 29, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Carry on brothers.

Baifraud must be achieved by all means undecided

These criminals won’t get you Biafra. Be careful what you wish for. The people in that video are not freedom fighters.

1 Like

Re: See Video As Residents Hail And Cheer Heavily Armed IPOB Members by KosiGee(m): 6:20am On Sep 29, 2021
nonsojaggs:
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more exclusive videos.

Are you the one that shot that video? There’s nothing wrong with that but you are among those on that video praising and cheering them, you are not doing the right thing.

These boys are not disciplined. They are not your saviour especially that criminal wearing a black cape.
Stop supporting evil:

1 Like

Re: See Video As Residents Hail And Cheer Heavily Armed IPOB Members by obyrich(m): 6:39am On Sep 29, 2021
Only foolish hail criminals.

1 Like

Re: See Video As Residents Hail And Cheer Heavily Armed IPOB Members by onlyson16(m): 7:43am On Sep 29, 2021
richmond500:
no wonder NK said he doesn't have have problem sacrificing 1m biafrans, but when his dog died, he was bittered.

The life of an AfghanEASTERN is less than a dog
we all accepted it with all plessure.check ur BP then, thanks
Re: See Video As Residents Hail And Cheer Heavily Armed IPOB Members by tolugar: 7:43am On Sep 29, 2021
LokoH:

Which people are you talking about ? IDP camp in Igboland ?
Your own aboki is cronic. We dont build refugee camp. Whatever happen to us we jump up and move faster. We dont gather and shilver like your parents.
Animal talking about history

Calm down oga. If this people continue this way , we are all heading to that direction Mark my words.

This cascade of events has happened severely around the world and the end is always same.

Eg. boko haram
Syria
Dr Congo
Libya
Cameroon
Uganda
Sudan
Etc

I can remember vividly when boko haram was killing police and the citizens were cheerful and all that. See where it is now.

Some folks said igbos can’t go that extent but it’s gradually getting there like play.

History is about to repeat itself just a matter of time.
If you can run, now is the time.

Aha akara anaghi Eri Nwa ngwuro
Re: See Video As Residents Hail And Cheer Heavily Armed IPOB Members by LokoH(m): 8:02am On Sep 29, 2021
ruggedtimi:
go check history baba!! Say no to war
Same history asured me that "no pain no gain, no war no freedom". We need the war today today today. Ask yourself why they never start killing Igbos in the north - it s because they know where we are heading to and they know the outcome. Somebody get you sitted with gun, who tell you prayer can stand you up ? It is only the same gun. This game s not made for lilly livered.

1 Like

Re: See Video As Residents Hail And Cheer Heavily Armed IPOB Members by MrCover: 8:23am On Sep 29, 2021
Nawa o
Re: See Video As Residents Hail And Cheer Heavily Armed IPOB Members by nonsojaggs: 8:42am On Sep 29, 2021
I post exclusive contents on youtube, pls help my hustle.
KosiGee:

Are you the one that shot that video? There’s nothing wrong with that but you are among those on that video praising and cheering them, you are not doing the right thing.

These boys are not disciplined. They are not your saviour especially that criminal wearing a black cape.
Stop supporting evil:
Re: See Video As Residents Hail And Cheer Heavily Armed IPOB Members by SenatePresdo(m): 9:31am On Sep 29, 2021
Most Igbos residing in Southeast are proud of UGM.

The Criminal organization call the NPF can't do Nada again.

Our Politicians that only cares about their pockets are even scared of them.

Freedom always has price, and Just like America of George Washington, we will pay it.
Re: See Video As Residents Hail And Cheer Heavily Armed IPOB Members by SenatePresdo(m): 9:35am On Sep 29, 2021
tolugar:

Calm down oga. If this people continue this way , we are all heading to that direction Mark my words.

This cascade of events has happened severely around the world and the end is always same.

Eg. boko haram
Syria
Dr Congo
Libya
Cameroon
Uganda
Sudan
Etc

I can remember vividly when boko haram was killing police and the citizens were cheerful and all that. See where it is now.

Some folks said igbos can’t go that extent but it’s gradually getting there like play.

History is about to repeat itself just a matter of time.
If you can run, now is the time.

Aha akara anaghi Eri Nwa ngwuro

All these countries you mentioned, are Muslim and Islamic Terrorists infested countries. We all know that Islam is synonymous to Terrorism.

I thought you would have mentioned France, Armenia, United States and even China.

Many countries in Europe had their own struggle, you didn't mention any of them, but quick to mention Islamic Terrorists country..

You know nothing about history.

Your analysis is wack and lacks insight.
Re: See Video As Residents Hail And Cheer Heavily Armed IPOB Members by eduora: 9:36am On Sep 29, 2021
I stand for Biafrans and I will always be proud of my upcoming country (Biafrans)....
Re: See Video As Residents Hail And Cheer Heavily Armed IPOB Members by OfficialAPCNig: 10:07am On Sep 29, 2021
We are proud of our Taliban (Arabic for students)

MNK is our professor and IPOB our University.

Enemies of Ndi Igbo can keep crying.

We move.
Re: See Video As Residents Hail And Cheer Heavily Armed IPOB Members by tolugar: 10:28am On Sep 29, 2021
SenatePresdo:

All these countries you mentioned, are Muslim and Islamic Terrorists infested countries. We all know that Islam is synonymous to Terrorism.

I thought you would have mentioned France, Armenia, United States and even China.

Many countries in Europe had their own struggle, you didn't mention any of them, but quick to mention Islamic Terrorists country..

You know nothing about history.

Your analysis is wack and lacks insight.

I’ll quote you again in near future.

Stay safe

(1) (Reply)

Ruth Matthew, Whose Two Year Old Child Went Missing In CMDM Is Released On Bail / Bullet Remove His Intestines - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra PHOTOS / Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra One Cut From His Shoulders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.