Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

BREAKING: Nigerians Told To Boycott Airpeace Over Passengers Maltreatment - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / BREAKING: Nigerians Told To Boycott Airpeace Over Passengers Maltreatment (210 Views)

Breaking: Nigerians Are Signing Petition Against IELTS / Bus Collides With Truck At Niger Bridge In Onitsha. Passengers Dead. Graphic Pix / All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nigerians Told To Boycott Airpeace Over Passengers Maltreatment by Chukwute: 1:39am On Sep 29, 2021
Nigerians have been told to boycott the services of popular airline, AirPeace over the maltreatment of passengers in Lagos and Abuja airports.

Focus Naija can report that multiple videos show staffs of the airline at different times locking up their gates against passengers with delayed flights.

In one of the videos, a woman was heard telling the staffs that it is not their fault but the situation of the country, that if the country was peaceful nobody will board them again.

“In my own case, they dropped my luggage and called security to beat me up”, another maltreated passenger wrote.

Watch the videos on Instagram;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2021/09/29/breaking-nigerians-told-to-boycott-airpeace-over-passengers-maltreatment/

Re: BREAKING: Nigerians Told To Boycott Airpeace Over Passengers Maltreatment by Osobi32(m): 3:46am On Sep 29, 2021
Nothing is working in this country, everything has gone bad. Honestly am tired

(1) (Reply)

The Two Football Goats / Dating And Hookup / Opening Of A Verified Paypal Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.