Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,775 members, 7,866,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

Video Of Nigeria Forces Gruesomely Attack On Shiite Muslim In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Nigeria Forces Gruesomely Attack On Shiite Muslim In Abuja (243 Views)

10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) / Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Nigeria Forces Gruesomely Attack On Shiite Muslim In Abuja by dignity33: 5:17am On Sep 29, 2021
Shi’ites who staged the Arbaeen trek on 3rd Avenue, Gwarinpa district of Abuja on 28 september 2021. Armed security men comprising of Nigeria army and Police force reportedly to have move in shot sporadically to dispersed the protesters causing residents to scamper for safety, many of the Shiite members were gruesome attacks that involves beatings, stabbings with bayonets and at least some gunshots. This is a Human right abuse by Nigeria forces.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cr_Cq_HwCA4

Re: Video Of Nigeria Forces Gruesomely Attack On Shiite Muslim In Abuja by Millimann: 5:40am On Sep 29, 2021
They think they can always use force to solve every problem.
Re: Video Of Nigeria Forces Gruesomely Attack On Shiite Muslim In Abuja by angelEmade: 6:01am On Sep 29, 2021
See how a soldier was stabbing another human being..! I believe the international community and organizations watching this. Is this not how terrorism starts? Surely there are better ways to handle these people.
Re: Video Of Nigeria Forces Gruesomely Attack On Shiite Muslim In Abuja by obyrich(m): 6:44am On Sep 29, 2021
angelEmade:
See how a soldier was stabbing another human being..! I believe the international community and organizations watching this. Is this not how terrorism starts? Surely there are better ways to handle these people.
That's extra judicial killing. I wonder where all these will lead this nation to.

(1) (Reply)

Lawmakers Suspended For Allegedly Working With Bandits In Zamfara / Ogun Police Arrests Man Who Hired Thugs To Beat Up Teacher For Flogging His Daug / My Son Suffered” Father Of Late Dowen College Student, Sylvester Breaks Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.