Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

How To Make Over N500k Before Dec. 2021 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Over N500k Before Dec. 2021 (248 Views)

Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K / Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k / What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Over N500k Before Dec. 2021 by funnyDM: 6:22am On Sep 29, 2021
This is September. In the next, the year 2021 will be over and you have nothing - - absolutely NOTHING to show for all your struggles this year, save for some meagre savings in your bank account. It's really pathetic and depressing. Isn't it?

But do you know?

Opportunities to make millions in this country comes every single day we live. Needs worth millions of naira are left unfulfilled every day!

OK. Let me show you how with statistics and facts.

Do you know that, in the south east alone, the govt lost over N50bn in 4 weeks due to the Sit-At-home order?

That is almost N12bn every week!

Now you know what that means? In each of the four weeks, there were needs worth over N12bn that were not met!

See. There's God-damn money in this country and you can make big money by solving people's problems.

And one secret way to make this big money is by:

BUYING AND SELLING CHILDREN POLO AND T-SHIRT.

Yes. You can make millions buying and selling children polo considering the fact that we are in the ember months, inching closer to the festive season.

WHERE CAN I BUY IT?

Don't let it trouble you. We are here. We're makers of high quality children polo ranging from new-born to 12-year Olds. We've maintained a solid relationship with our customers (actually we have trust worthy customers from Lagos, Onitsha, Port Harcourt, Abuja and other states) for 8 years and counting. Our customers always testify of instant sales and faster turnover of their money as a result of the high quality and affordability of our children polo. In fact, our children polo is a combination of high quality, lower price, and faster sales.

HOW MUCH DO THEY COST?

Each children's polo and t-shirt costs N500 for wholesale prices. Quite affordable and you can sell them for N750 and above for each. Making a minimum profit of N250, that is, half of the purchase price. You can even sell each for N1000 or N1200.

For more analysis and discount options call/whatsapp: +2348179370258

WHERE CAN I SELL IT?

It's simple. Your family and friends will sure love our product and buy it from it from you instantly. In fact, anywhere you can find babies,children, and their parents: hospitals, schools, churches, event centers, festive grounds, markets, ministries and parastatals, banks, etc. The options are limitless.

WHAT DO I DO NOW?

But it now! Before it becomes too late!

Just in 3 months, and the year will be over. You now have this rare opportunity right before you, to make money with huge profits and make this year count in your life.

Like I said before, in the next 3 months the year 2021 will be over, and believe me, in this ember months parents will spend big money on their children buying children polo and t-shirts that are affordable and of high quality. It's their responsibility and what they're willing to pay you for.

BUY THESE CHILDREN POLO NOW!

SMILE YOUR WAY TO THE BANK BEFORE THE YEAR ENDS!

CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348179370258

Re: How To Make Over N500k Before Dec. 2021 by funnyDM: 6:23am On Sep 29, 2021
More...

Re: How To Make Over N500k Before Dec. 2021 by funnyDM: 6:26am On Sep 29, 2021
What are you waiting for?

Re: How To Make Over N500k Before Dec. 2021 by funnyDM: 6:28am On Sep 29, 2021
Good morning

(1) (Reply)

Solution To All Buying And Selling On Nairaland / CBN Ordered Banks To Send Report On Dead Customers’ BVN / Orange Launches Two New Digital Centers In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.