Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Contemporary Wood Fireplace – How Are They Different From The Conventional Model - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Contemporary Wood Fireplace – How Are They Different From The Conventional Model (141 Views)

Opt For Contemporary Wood Fireplace Designs To Enhance Interior Aesthetic Appeal / Know Why People Are Falling In Love With Wood Fireplace Accessories / 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contemporary Wood Fireplace – How Are They Different From The Conventional Model by barryrestoratio: 6:52am On Sep 29, 2021
Traditional and contemporary wood fireplaces are variants that are exactly at the opposite end of the spectrum. It acts as a product that adds elegance, charm, and comfort to the living space.

Many property owners consider traditional fireplace mantels are an asset to any household. There are quite a few reasons for just a notion.

Traditional Vs. Contemporary Fireplace

Quite a vast majority of homeowners gravitate towards the traditional-styled fireplaces. On the other hand, a contemporary styled fireplace usually replicates a real wood-burning fire and is increasingly gaining popularity. Visuals act as the best process of pointing differences between the two distinct styles.

• Traditional Models

There is no denying that the ambiance of burning wood has attracted people for numerous years. Gas fireplaces provide all the benefits of a wood-burning variant along with the convenience of the package. Modern-day gas fireplaces are realistic enough but are usually operated by a wall switch or remote.

Established manufacturers in the market offer products with a direct vent gas fireplace that exhibit authentic masonry, large viewing areas, and realistic logs featuring LED lighting. Many conventional models feature a two-sided version that brings warmth and a dramatic fire experience to rooms.

• Contemporary Models

Contemporary versions of gas fireplaces project stylized flames that are surrounded by shiny metal and colored glass. With the same benefits of a traditional styled version, the product offers an entirely distinct look. Advanced contemporary styled models are known to push design boundaries that incorporate aesthetic beauty with functionality. Thus, it provides a completely particular variety of beauty.

European designs inspire most contemporary fireplace versions. They feature exotic properties, such as unique materials (for instance, black onyx), linear flames that flicker in unison, along panoramic viewing angles.

Many owners prefer to install these devices at eye level to evoke a lively piece of fine art. Many models amalgamate the best of both worlds into a beautiful focal point.
Re: Contemporary Wood Fireplace – How Are They Different From The Conventional Model by PhyllisEvans: 11:25am On Feb 07, 2023
Useful information. Thank you. Can you then also recommend where I can find an expert to install electric fireplaces in my home? I can't find a recommendation on this from anyone.
Re: Contemporary Wood Fireplace – How Are They Different From The Conventional Model by Xirlondo: 11:35am On Feb 07, 2023
Hi. I can recommend that you just put in a new fireplace to get rid of all the problems. For example, you can contact this company, they provide electric fireplace inserts and do it quite well. I myself used their services and was satisfied. In any case, at least you can update your fireplace and make your house a little more comfortable.

(1) (Reply)

SHINGLE - Stone Coated Roofing Sheets / Looking For A Female Business Partner / Urgent Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.