Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Types Of Entrepreneur (research Entrepreneur) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Types Of Entrepreneur (research Entrepreneur) (189 Views)

Types Of Entrepreneur (imitator Entrepreneur) / Types Of Entrepreneur (trade Entrepreneur) / How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Entrepreneur (research Entrepreneur) by Yemicious(f): 7:08am On Sep 29, 2021
Researcher entrepreneurs
Research entrepreneurs take their time when starting their own business. They want to do as much research as possible before offering a product or service.
They believe that with the right preparation and information, they have a higher chance of being successful. This entrepreneur loves to learn. They research every possible scenario and outcome for strategies to start or grow a business
A researcher makes sure they understand every aspect of their business and have an in-depth understanding of what they are doing.
They tend to rely on facts, data and logic rather than their intuition. Detailed business plans are important to them and minimize their chances of failure.
Characteristics of research entrepreneurs
• They are risk takers
• They are innovative
• They understand the market and how it function
Benefits of research entrepreneur
• It minimizes any investment risk
• It facilitates strategic planning
• Identify consumer problems and pinpoint realistic competitors.
• conduct regular market
Thank you for reading my post
I remain your able coach CEO @fabrics by Yemia

1 Like

Re: Types Of Entrepreneur (research Entrepreneur) by TILORMADE(f): 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
Research entrepreneurs are smart indeed

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Clothing Business / Spice Up Your Wardrobe With This.... / How I Stumbled Into The Business Of Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.